Anyone else has hardcore thoughts about their mother?

Sonofawhore

Loves Spam
Joined
May 19, 2012
Posts
854
I love the fact that my mother loves cock.....i cant stop getting hard when i chat with men and they tell me how rough they want to use her...anyone else feel this way? Feel free to PM me if u want to chat in private.
 
Why is BDSM some kind of catch-all for anything kinky/taboo?
There are better places for this, plenty of incest threads in "fetish and sexuality"
 
Just thought the hardcore part of it would fall into bdsm
Nope. The hardcore part of it falls into non-con. What seperates BDSM from sleazeball abuse is a little thing called Informed consent.
 
Last edited:
I'm not trying to be judgemental, but as a mother I am very uncomfortable with the whole incest thing. Please take it elsewhere.

I love the fact that my mother loves cock.....i cant stop getting hard when i chat with men and they tell me how rough they want to use her...anyone else feel this way? Feel free to PM me if u want to chat in private.
 
I'm not trying to be judgemental, but as a mother I am very uncomfortable with the whole incest thing. Please take it elsewhere.
I'm imagining my twenty-something son talking about me like this, and there is simply no way I would have raised such a loser.
 
Well i didnt say anything about non-consent....
And its because of my mother that i am this way....i really didnt mean to offend anyone. I am sorry if that is the way i came off.
 
BDSM stands for Bondage/Discipline, Dominance/submission, and Sadomasochism.

there is no I for Incest in BDSM.

that is a kink, and possibly a fetish for you, but it is not BDSM.

hardcore does not necessarily equate to BDSM either- this slave knows of a sub who finds a yarn flogger to be too much to handle, doesn't care for bondage, doesn't like discipline, yet she is still a participant of it because she is a submissive.

...not gonna judge you on your kinks... YKINMK and all... but there's other places for it where it can be better appreciated.
 
Thing is-- you have to talk about the consent in the first place. This community never just assumes that.

The fact that it's your mom has nothing to do with what makes it BDSM.
 
I'm imagining my twenty-something son talking about me like this, and there is simply no way I would have raised such a loser.

RIGHT THERE WITH YA!

But also, having read part of the incest thread in F&S (got linked there from a thread in how to) plenty of incest posters say "if you don't like the subject don't click this thread" fine, but you incest people also love to post EVERYWHERE about it! (there are a couple girls who do this in every post they make, gross) I'm sure it's purely a way to get attention through shock value. But it's not BDSM and it's getting old.
 
Back
Top