At what point in your life did you realize that you had Gay/Bi/Lesbian tendencies?

When I cheated on my ex with my former teacher. We ran into each other again a few years after graduation and she totally seduced me (aided by booze, I must admit). She was pretty good in the sack, but I felt awfully guilty about the affair the next day. Especially when she wanted to continue it and I couldn't do that to Otto. I never told him during the divorce (mostly out of fear that he would use it against me, which was a very real possibility in those acrimonious times). When I confessed it to him, he was a bit hurt and upset, but then pointed out that we weren't a couple anymore and thanked me for my honesty. I apologized and he forgave me. I confessed it as part of my "making amends" phase of the 12-step program.

In any case, some good came from it, in that I learned of my attraction to women.

Gosh, how heart rending! It's almost like you were a character in the story your ex husband Otto wrote.

So tell me, did you get caught in bed with your brother "Desmond" too? :rolleyes:

(and yeah... I DO think you are the fake ass alt of Ottohauser1977. Now stop playing at being the bisexual female divorcee, Otto. These are real people in this forum and playing them for fools with your alt kinda sorta sucks, dude. )
 
For me it was when I lost my virginity to my friend. We did everything that night. Tasting cock for the first time, tasted cum for the first time, and felt the pleasure of a hard cock sliding in and out until it filled me up. I love being with women, but there is just something about sharing experiences like that with another man that is truly enjoyable. Just letting yourself go and not worrying about any hang ups that come along with it, but just enjoying being pleasured by another man that wants the same.
 
First Time

Up until i was 44 years old I can't think of a time when I thought about sex with another guy. Shortly after my 44th birthday, I was on a business trip in Denver. I was sitting at the bar in the hotel bar when a gentleman in his mid fifties started chatting with me. We talked about a lot of things and eventually he invited me up to his suite for another drink.
While we were drinking, he put on some porn on the TV. As we watched he asked if I was getting hard and I blushing said yes and maybe he should change channels. He smiled and said he was hard too. He then asked if I wanted to masturbate. I said yes and I was going to my room. He said why not stay here and masturbate. he said he like watching other guys getting off.
He stood up and took his slacks off and sat down and pulled his hard cock out of his shorts. I watched him stroke his cock for a few minutes and then I pulled my cock out and started masturbating. He then got up and got completely naked and came over to where I was sitting, got on his knees and took my cook into his mouth. I had my first man blow job.
That night I was sucked by a guy. I sucked a cock and fucked a guy for the first time. It was not my last time.
 
Gosh, how heart rending! It's almost like you were a character in the story your ex husband Otto wrote.

So tell me, did you get caught in bed with your brother "Desmond" too? :rolleyes:

(and yeah... I DO think you are the fake ass alt of Ottohauser1977. Now stop playing at being the bisexual female divorcee, Otto. These are real people in this forum and playing them for fools with your alt kinda sorta sucks, dude. )

Kiss my grits. The only faker around here is you. No, I don't have a brother named Desmond. My name isn't Katie and I'm not Irish. Get your facts straight. How do I know that you're not a fake lesbian? It's impossible to prove a negative, as you know very well. No, I don't have a gay husband, either. Jesus, people! :rolleyes:

By the way, how dare you make fun of my recovery from alcoholism! That is NOT funny! :(
 
Last edited:
Kiss my grits. The only faker around here is you. No, I don't have a brother named Desmond. My name isn't Katie and I'm not Irish. Get your facts straight. How do I know that you're not a fake lesbian? It's impossible to prove a negative, as you know very well. No, I don't have a gay husband, either. Jesus, people! :rolleyes:

By the way, how dare you make fun of my recovery from alcoholism! That is NOT funny! :(



"Kiss my grits.".

SERIOUSLY, Otto??? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You're like a poorly done foreign sitcom with dubbing, dude!

BTW, if you REALLY want another drunk to REALLY believe that you were seriously working on Step 9 you need to skip the "aided by the booze, I must admit" part. ANYBODY who has made it that far knows that that is pure, non-buyable, bullshit.

So nice try, but no cigar, Otto.

P.S. You're still the same misogynistic, homophobic dick waffle you were when you were here two years ago, dude. You haven't changed at all!
 
"Kiss my grits.".

SERIOUSLY, Otto??? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You're like a poorly done foreign sitcom with dubbing, dude!

BTW, if you REALLY want another drunk to REALLY believe that you were seriously working on Step 9 you need to skip the "aided by the booze, I must admit" part. ANYBODY who has made it that far knows that that is pure, non-buyable, bullshit.

So nice try, but no cigar, Otto.

P.S. You're still the same misogynistic, homophobic dick waffle you were when you were here two years ago, dude. You haven't changed at all!

I'll think that I've said quite enough to you. And, for the record, quit calling me "Otto". I'm Denise.
 
I wish I could find a guy to satisfy me, but at this point I would love a lesbian who could even more.
 
I always felt different I just didn't understand how. One day in my teens a friend and I were looking in my parents room (I think they'd hidden one of my toys for some indiscretion or other) when they were out for the day. We stumbled across my dad's mags hidden in the back of the closet under some clothes in a hamper. We started flipping through them giggling at the idea of two girls kissing and trying to figure out what half of it was (we were pretty young at this point) but I just felt different. there was this beautiful red head in the one mag looked a little like my mom in some of her younger pics and I just wanted to be that girl doing those things with the others. It was a few years yet before I tried anything or even knew what the word for me was bisexual but it was then that I knew.
 
What that defining moment when you thought "uh oh" :) Let's hear it.

I'll start. For me, it was when my mom brought home a playgirl magazine. Heard her tell my dad that she reads it for the articles (no kidding, but she was joking). I was a teen and took a peek at it when no one was home. I still remember a picture of a bearded guy, uncircumcised, and partially hard. I immediately began to fantasize about him. I knew then that I was not like the other kids.

From that time forward, I pretty much knew I was bisexual even though I had not had sex with a girl yet.

When I was 17 I was chatting with this older guy online and thr conversation turned sexual, he asked me if I had a girlfriend, if I liked boys or girls, if I was a virgin, how big my dick was etc I started getting hard and I jacked off for him. Thats the first time I ever had sexual thoughts about other guys but I quickly dismissed it and stopped talking to the guy online. Every once in a while I would sneak into a gay chat room and cyber with guys, I would feel so dirty and ashamed, my have times changed. Fast forward 13 years later I did 7 years in the military, I went through a 5 year marriage, I have had sex with a transgender, got my dick sucked by 2 differdnt men, and I sucked a random guys cock on vacation in Houston last year, I am a fucking bisexual and I have a girlfriend who is fine with that.
 
When I sucked my first cock. I knew right away that I was going to suck many more. No longer attracted to women.
 
in my 20's.....but really after my divorce...(this wasn't the reason for the divorce). I was working out a lot...seeing men in the locker. I started noticing more...and making eye contact....smiles back in forth.
tossing and turning in bed....I started searching for M/M stories. MFM pix. So 20's I'd say.
 
4

I remember when i was about 4 being jealous of my teen age sister's for their boyfriends. i wanted them.
 
Oh well when I was a boy of 7 I initiated a train of 5 of us.
When I transitioned to the woman and girl I always was inside I realized I was really lesbian and bi.
 
When I sucked a cock for the first time at age 48. My only regret was that I hadn't done it sooner. I knew then I was a cock sucker.
 
As a teen...

I experimented a bit..... see my stories below, they are true accounts.:D
 
Now that I think about it, so many signs. I mentioned above, a bus stop sighting but I remember my father pointing out gay men in a restaurant when I was young, the fact that I still remember that moment is odd. I use to listen to a gay radio program and call the hotline to ask sexually oriented questions, just talking to gay men was exciting. This was all when I was 12-15, I had no idea what that meant, I just thought it was natural.
 
I think around ... fourteen or fifteen, I started noticing girls' bodies; at first, I thought I was just comparing them to my (slowly developing) own, but then I realised the interest was a tad more prurient.
 
I think I finallly accepted that I was bi about 15 years ago. I'd been hot chatting in chat rooms and was coming to understand that sexual pleasure really has nothing to do with gender. I finally took "the big step" when I decided to get together with a guy I'd been chatting with for a long time. I got lucky finding out he was actually just down the road from me about 6 miles! :)

We got together and I thoroughly enjoyed it and would not have changed a thing.
 
Does having sex with transsexuals count? If it does, I think I just have decided this week. I love woman but I prefer they have a pussy-pole if you know what I mean
 
In my teens when I was in a charity woman less beauty pageant and put my first pair of pantyhose on with some high heels!
 
I think I was 20. I was just out of school and just over my first unrequited love and had got to know a guy a few years older than me who I really enjoyed spending time with. And one night I was in bed masturbating when I had the thought of doing it with him. I thought a few seconds about it and came to the conclusion that I am apparently bisexual. And then continued. :D
Nice to have grown up in a way that I didn't feel any stress about it. I think I thought about it for another day or two and then came out to my close friends. However, it was just a short crush that didn't last long and never went anywhere. But it certainly broadened by perspective for people I feel attracted to.
 
Back
Top