Shits and Giggles

Trixareforkids

Silly Rabbit
This is a fuck off thread. A place to fuck off and take a shit on good shit or have a giggle at the garbled crap made of old favorites. Stay and play or drop a load of shit and fuck off. Matters not to me it does.

I will commence fucking off and fuckin' around with one I loathe and admire. David Lerner's Mein Kampf

the literary world
sucks dead dog dick

I want to be
hated
by everyone who teaches for a living

go out and get riotously drunk on
someone else's money
I want people to hear my poetry
and vomit

this IS a fuckin' party
this IS a fuckin' disco
this IS foolin' a
grab bag of
horrible wordplay and insensitive thoughts and
graceless theories about

this ain't no life-affirming
our days have meaning
as we watch flowers breathe through our sphincters and
fall desperately in lust

it's a carnival of dreadful

I cum to buried poetry
not to blow you off
not to dandle you on my knee
like a retarded child with
beautiful lies
but

throw you off my cliffs into
my icy scene and
see if you motherfuckers can
write lovely dross for me

there is so much hate These Days
that hatred is just love with a chip on its shoulder
a chip as big as the Ritz on 1201 Fuck Off Street
and heavier than
all the shit I'll never write

because NO ONE is after us

we're on our fucking own
especially when surrounded by
fuckers, just like us

Last edited:
This is a fuck off thread. A place to fuck off and take a shit on good shit or have a giggle at the garbled crap made of old favorites. Stay and play or drop a load of shit and fuck off. Matters not to me it does.

I will commence fucking off and fuckin' around with one I loathe and admire. David Lerner's Mein Kampf

the literary world
sucks dead dog dick

I want to be
hated
by everyone who teaches for a living

go out and get riotously drunk on
someone else's money
I want people to hear my poetry
and vomit

this IS a fuckin' party
this IS a fuckin' disco
this IS foolin' a
grab bag of
horrible wordplay and insensitive thoughts and
graceless theories about

this ain't no life-affirming
our days have meaning
as we watch flowers breathe through our sphincters and
fall desperately in lust

it's a carnival of dreadful

I cum to buried poetry
not to blow you off
not to dandle you on my knee
like a retarded child with
beautiful lies
but

throw you off my cliffs into
my icy scene and
see if you motherfuckers can
write for lovely dross for me

there is so much hate These Days
that hatred is just love with a chip on its shoulder
a chip as big as the Ritz on 1201 Fuck You Street

and heavier than
all the shit I'll never write

because NO ONE is after us

we're on our fucking own
especially when surrounded by
fuckers, just like us

*looks around ... is it just me or does that feel personal?* :eek:
:p
and does my bum look big in this?

*looks around ... is it just me or does that feel personal?* :eek:
:p
and does my bum look big in this?

Just saw the bold. That's a typo that I fixed, it was supposed to be Fuck Off street. Thanks for pointing it out. Really just poking fun at all the usage of fuck off that's used by and around 1201. Reminds me of the people I grew up with.

Just saw the bold. That's a typo that I fixed, it was supposed to be Fuck Off street. Thanks for pointing it out. Really just poking fun at all the usage of fuck off that's used by and around 1201. Reminds me of the people I grew up with.
aw c'mon
sometimes I send a silver elephant, which is certainly more eye catching than a high horse
but yeah, I remember you a few doors down, 1195, right? did you ever get that junk chevy running?

In Wisconsin, the county roads are named with letters. County Road C. Yawn. County Road BB. Snore. County Road AAA. A lot of drivers up here should relocate there.

So, it isn't uncommon to have a run in with someone at the corner of F and U.

aw c'mon
sometimes I send a silver elephant, which is certainly more eye catching than a high horse
but yeah, I remember you a few doors down, 1195, right? did you ever get that junk chevy running?

Yup, but I can't drive stick so I burnt out the clutch trying to get it outta the driveway. And the only actual high horse I was ever on ran the fuck away with me on its back. Long red hair blowing behind tiny chubby body trailing banshee wails, I'm told it was a sight to behold. I just closed my eyes and held on for dear life. I liked the elephant I rode though. Trade ya...

In Wisconsin, the county roads are named with letters. County Road C. Yawn. County Road BB. Snore. County Road AAA. A lot of drivers up here should relocate there.

So, it isn't uncommon to have a run in with someone at the corner of F and U.

Well my days of standing on the corner are long over but I've had many a run it at similar intersections...

Yup, but I can't drive stick so I burnt out the clutch trying to get it outta the driveway. And the only actual high horse I was ever on ran the fuck away with me on its back. Long red hair blowing behind tiny chubby body trailing banshee wails, I'm told it was a sight to behold. I just closed my eyes and held on for dear life. I liked the elephant I rode though. Trade ya...
Trade me?
I got nothing left.

Giggle time...

Anon, A Mouse

Anon was a disdainful little mouse
Who seldom left his earthen house
For he was an angry, mouthy louse
Hunted by many a patient grouse

So he sat and he typed in his hidey-hole
A whole lot of nothing by hyperbole
Which, truth do tell, made his head swoll
Until one day, poor Anon, was eaten by a mole.

ah the bold was a reference to my old username before laurel abbreviated it for me - chipbutty

someone'd need broad shoulders indeed for me to sit on one :D

ah the bold was a reference to my old username before laurel abbreviated it for me - chipbutty

someone'd need broad shoulders indeed for me to sit on one :D

LOL. Ain't if funny how we can say something and someone hears something completely different. And I'm not that broad a broad but I have gotten weightier over the years, I need a mount with a strong back. :D

LOL. Ain't if funny how we can say something and someone hears something completely different. And I'm not that broad a broad but I have gotten weightier over the years, I need a mount with a strong back. :D
hah, me too - and don't forget to run your hands over his - erm - fetlocks *yeah, fetlocks. euphemisms abound*

Well it's good to be good at something :D I guess being inspirational for a submissive bondage poem and a rifftastik musical in one week ain't too shabby :p

HA! Well musical is pushing it, just ask anyone who's ever heard me sing karaoke. :eek: I'll stick to spoken word.

Anon, A Mouse

Anon was a disdainful little mouse
Who seldom left his earthen house
For he was an angry, mouthy louse
Hunted by many a patient grouse

So he sat and he typed in his hidey-hole
A whole lot of nothing by hyperbole
Which, truth do tell, made his head swoll
Until one day, poor Anon, was eaten by a mole.

hyperbole doesn't rhyme with mole

Someone just annoyed me.

You treat me like an old sponge
one you only grab when there's
dirty work to be done.
Your hand claims me and with a
determined gleam in your eyes,
you shove me down and
grind me in your filth.
You think you can simply
rinse me off and toss me
back in the cupboard when
you've done.

But

Pretty soon, you'll start to notice
a stink building
from soaking up all your
splattered shit
that no amount of rinsing
can wash away.

This...this is how I wish my thoughts would come out as I think them, flowing onto the page. And, this isn't one of those "man, I wish I thought to say...." - you say it all so perfectly.

Back