just wanting input

azcowboy

Experienced
My wife is very submissive and we try all kinds of things to keep our sex life hot including me texting her things i want her to do while i am at work so she is prepared for me when i get home what all have other couples done to keep their sex life hot just wondering thanks in advance for any input

Well I have always given the shaved pussy order. anal plug insertions with time stamped pics work well. certain clothing orders, baseball jersey with nothing underneath they keep the nipples hard.

I really like the way you think loneranger here is another question me and my pet have 2 vibrators 3 plugs 2 home made gags what other toys would other doms suggest or pets with your masters ir owners permission what,do you enjoy

The toys I consider are needed are a good restraint system that works for you. some like handcuffs I have a pair but not my favorite.
A good leather crop and flogger.
I like ben wa balls in my slave too. A pair of punishment heels or bedroom heels a must.
Blind fold.
A chain with padlocks and a collar.
A bra padded with rough wool on her nipples same with a pair of panties.
That should give you a good start. with your other toys

unowned sub input.

Personally, being restrained and having him harshly whisper all the things he will do to me and then leave me wondering when and where. Pusy spanking, public (but somewhat descreet) play, like a butterfly with a wireless remote and going to dinner....

Engage her mind and her body will follow. She's a unique individual so use your knowledge of her unique response to sexual stimuli and make her think about things that turn her on. While she's wearing a snowsuit. With orders to not touch herself or press her thighs together for hours at a time.

Use your brain to fuck with her brain. The things you've described so far would work with anyone. What will work with only her?

You could write a steamy story and tell her you want her to act it out with you. Only you can change it if you choose, in mid-expression, just because reasserting your dominance throughout keeps it edgy.

A couple of other ideas for toys....

Ice cubes
Dog collar and lead
Cane

Being restrained and abandoned for an indefinite time....

Being restrained and abandoned for an indefinite time....
Only not really because we don't leave people helpless. But restraining someone and then doing your deskwork in another part of the room is a good mindfuck!

(don't ignore them in favor of WOW or something like that-- no one wants to think a video game is more important than they are.)

Only not really because we don't leave people helpless. But restraining someone and then doing your deskwork in another part of the room is a good mindfuck!

(don't ignore them in favor of WOW or something like that-- no one wants to think a video game is more important than they are.)

When we play this, my restraints are such that, should I want to, I can actually free myself eg only one knot which I can pull free and this is checked before I am left. The physical restraint, although in place, is more a reminder of the instruction to wait. We've never played any other way so it hadn't occurred to me that my suggestion could be misleading. Apologies.

What if you're about to achieve a new personal best for defender on the Atari 2600?

I was thinking in a circumstance like that any reasonable submissive would uderstand her masters need to dominate in defender. And of course and asteroids long as you have the ability to take a chance with a hyper space jump how could you possibly walk away from the game to get back to her?

What if you're about to achieve a new personal best for defender on the Atari 2600?

I was thinking in a circumstance like that any reasonable submissive would uderstand her masters need to dominate in defender. And of course and asteroids long as you have the ability to take a chance with a hyper space jump how could you possibly walk away from the game to get back to her?
This would be a matter of negotiation, I think.

Or if there's a vibrator or two hooked up to the controls at the same time-- We could ask DVS how to do that.

I like being told to play and cum at work. In fact, I bought another vibrator (nice and quiet) today for this. I'm told to text and send pictures. Never fails!

Back