Bestfriend's Boyfriend

Ali pushes her hips to Matt and squeezes around his cock, "oh yes Matty just like that." Ali loves when Matt gets like this, so strong and powerful as he pounds into her pussy. Ali squeezes her pussy muscles around Matt's cock, "oh lover you are going to make me cum, please just a little bit more."
 
Matt had Ali pinned against the seat of the car as he fucked her brains out. The way she squeezed her muscles around his big cock sent him over the edge. As he kept working his hips he erupted inside of her shooting his thick sticky seed into her tight pussy. Pulling out and shooting the last few big streams out onto her stomach. "Fuck baby" He said in between breathes as he sat in the seat next to her.
 
Ali lays beneath Matt and pants as she calms down from her orgasmic high, "Matty that was amazing. Maybe we should go inside and call our parents, and then resume our fun in the bedroom." Ali jumps out of the car and scampers into the house. She grabs her phone and starts to dial her parent's phone number. She is practically jumping from foot to foot, she is so excited to tell the world.
 
Matt stayed in the car for a few minutes as he regained some of his lost energy. Then he climbed out of the car and started bringing their bags inside smiling at how excited Ali seemed as she called her parents to tell them the big news. He walked over to her and kissed her on the forehead as he wrapped his arms around her.
 
Ali smiles as Matt kisses her on the forehead, "Matty my dad wants to talk to you." Ali gives Matt the phone and Ali's dad asks Matt, "ok Matthew I have a few questions for you, have you respected my daughter, and never cheated or strayed from her? Are you ready to take care of her for the rest of your life?"
 
At first Matt was a little nervous to talk to Ali's dad "Yes of course. Sir, I love your daughter with all my heart and want to spend the rest of my life with her." He smiled at Ali as he said that meaning every word he said.
 
Ali grinned, she knew her father could be quite intimidating. She decides to try and drive Matt a little crazy as he talks to her father. Ali removes her shirt and bra and begins to softly tease her nipples in front of Matt.

Her father continues, "why didn't you ask my permission before asking Ali to marry you?" Ali's father is very old fashioned, he still believes they live in seperate apartments.
 
"You are so bad" Matt mouthed to Ali as she played with her little nipples in front of him as he listened to her father. "Uhh I was going to but this happened in the heat of the moment. I had something planned out and was going to ask you but something happened on our trip to my cabin I couldn't wait to ask her any longer."
 
Ali smiles as she continues to play with her nipples. Ali's father listens to Matt explain himself, "well young man you are lucky I like you and I am going to give you my beleated permission, however, I expect you to bring her to home tomorrow for dinner so we can begin to discuss the wedding plans."
 
"Thank you sir, and yes we will be there. Goodbye" Matt hung up the phone and set it aside as he looked at Ali with a smile. "Well he is happy and wants us there for dinner tomorrow night" As he spoke he placed his hands on her sides as Ali played with her nipples in front of him. "You are very naughty you know that baby?" He said with a smirk on his face.
 
Ali giggles as she feels Matt's hands on her sides. Ali walks closer to Matt, "so my father didn't intimidate you." Ali wraps her arms around Matt's neck, "your turn to tease my nipples." Ali loves when Matt teases her nipples, he is so talented. Ali pulls Matt down onto the bed with her and kisses him as he teases her nipples.
 
"No not at all" He said as he was guided over to the bed and pulled down on top of Ali. He returned her kiss with great passion and used his fingers to tease her nipples. Running his finger over her pink nipples getting them hard he continued teasing them by running the tip of his fingers in circles on her tiny pink nipples.
 
Back
Top