The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a couple of 'em if they're in the right places . . .
horny-1.gif

Another test at the Hospital. Camera stuffed up nose and lurid pink picture of the back of my throat on the screen.
But, according to the Consultant, there is nothing wrong: "All is as it should be".

There are time when one can float out of the Hospital. . .

So, to celebrate this latest joy, Olaf can now serve you your drink of choice; the Champagne is available ('64).

Another test at the Hospital. Camera stuffed up nose and lurid pink picture of the back of my throat on the screen.
But, according to the Consultant, there is nothing wrong: "All is as it should be".

So, to celebrate this latest joy, Olaf can now serve you your drink of choice; the Champagne is available ('64).

Very good news, HP! :rose:

I'll have a glass of Champagne.

Cheers, HP. :kiss:

:heart::kiss::kiss::kiss:Wonderful news Dragon.... would be so upset if something were to happen to you!

canada-day-salsa-celebration.jpg

Fanfares.jpg

Fireworks and Fanfares!

Oh, HP, this is wonderful news! :rose::kiss:

Holiday house cleaning. Ugh. Enough said.

That's my agenda, too, and all without the thrill of a holiday. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back