Boo! It's the Literotica Halloween Story Contest!

I bit the big one, and wrote a story. I uploaded it tonight, Laurel, and look forward to hearing if it is alright or not.

-Psst... shameless plug for story, it's titled A Halloween to Rememeber.... By GillyBeanBaby (gilly Bean was taken)
 
samhain

I have been working on a story but the theme is pagan (Samhain). Works or no?

Gilly Bean
Did you get you name from the movie Practical magic?
 
Halloween Contest

Hey Laural,

I have read alot of the stories here but decided to enter a halloween one i was writing, can you please make sure it is entered in the contest. Its Titled, Halloween, Alcohol, and Sandy.

thanks:)
 
Here goes

Okay... All new to posting here (I have parused a time or two, but this is my first-ever post here. If the person who lead me here wishes to take credit for my sorry butt, they can) I entered a story called Of Halloween Past and hopefully you will all give it a look if it posts properly. If there is a problem with it, could someone let me know and I'll see what I can do to rectify the situation. :) Hmm... yup, that's about it. Take care and I'll be seeing you around.
 
Just a quick question, since I am completly new to submitting stories here... About how long should it take for it to get put up? Right now, it still says pending next to it.

PS...(edited to add this) Lekov was my fault! I admit to him!
 
Last edited:
Wow...

She took credit for me, I'm amazed! ;o) -=smiles@Gilly Bean=- In seriousness though, I am curious as well, as I posted my story last night and am a bit curious on turnaround and such. Yes, I am impatient, but in a good way I tell ya'. ;o)
 
I'm excited about the Halloween contest, it gave me a great idea for a story, which I will be submitting this evening, entitled "Emily's Attic".

I just joined yesterday, and have two stories pending... I can't wait to get involved in this site!
 
Okay, "Never Kill a Man on All Hallow's Eve" is submitted and pending publication. *grins* I like saying that, lol. Anyway. It's got werewolves and Hallow's Eve, and some sex in it. Not very hot sex, so I imagine it's a low scorer, but it's my contribution. I like the story a lot, I may actually finish it...
 
boo-yah.

Okay, I stayed up all night writing "Halloween Carnival" and it is submitted for the contest and pending approval I believe. It is creepy and kinda f***ed up, so...enjoy.

BOO!
 
Posting a story

I posted a story for the Halloween Contest! It's called "By the Fire", and I hope captures the spirit of the contest.... :)
 
Pokerman

I thought the title had to have the word Halloween in it to quailify? Or am I mistaken?
 
Nope. :)

According to Laurel's post:

"Author must use the word "Halloween" in the title or description of the story." I used Halloween in my description
 
Question

Hi,

I am new to this message board but, I have a terrific Halloween story that I wrote last year at Halloween and would like to submit it for the contest. Where do I submit stories?

Thanks,
Beat
 
That "Halloween Nightmare" story!

I don't know about YOU guys, but that "Halloween Nightmare" story worked for me!!! Who was that "Unregistered Guest" who wrote it? I think I'd like to meet HER in a darkened room, on a "dark and stormy night!!!" <a clap of thunder><a flash of lightning><a woman screams><eeerie organ music begins to build to a crescendo...then fades into the distance> <FADE TO BLACK> "THE END?" <roll credits>

:D
 
Um, yes, hello. I have a poem to enter into the contest:

Christmas..
floating spirit types,
lots o spooky shit.

It's one of those asian poems.
Anyways, vote for me!
 
I have a question..

If I submitted a story before the 15th but it doesn't get accepted until after the 15th, can it still be entered in the contest? I submitted one yesterday but I don't know if it will be accepted in time...
 
Was gonna but....

I really wanted to enter this contest because it fits my writing persona perfectly, but I won a contest a few months back so I'm not exactly qualified (hasn't been six months). So good luck everyone. There's some really great "Tales" out there. I'm really enjoying reading these, it's a subject close to my heart. Keep posting!!!
 
Re: I have a question..

lilminx said:
If I submitted a story before the 15th but it doesn't get accepted until after the 15th, can it still be entered in the contest? I submitted one yesterday but I don't know if it will be accepted in time...

The submission time is what counts - so as long as you submit it on the 15th, it'll still be eligible even if it isn't posted until the following night. I'm going to try to have all Halloween stories as soon as I can, so that you late submitters can get votes in the final days of the contest.

LL - go ahead and submit. We're suspending the 6-months rules for this contest. But do it quick - contest closes at midnight tomorrow night!
 
Back
Top