Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I am going to be a bear-cat going to work in the morning. I should really get off the comp and go to bed :p

ict i feel worthless tonight...

Well you are certainly wrong about that. I don't even really know you, but I know you are not worthless. And I'm sure there are many here (including myself) who are quite willing to talk to you about your worth. :) And maybe help you laugh a little. That always helps me, along with masturbation of course, the cure to all problems.

tipswet

who wants to sleeo in tomorrow?...Chat tonight!

Attachments

• 0919090616a.jpg
    0919090616a.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 784
Thank You...

i can make you feel better:)

thank you. nice to have a stranger take the time to write a note.

whats the matter aj?

sometimes you don't know people as well as you think you do...

Lots of people adore you, AJ. You're anything but worthless.

thanks Drac... i needed that.

You are anything but. Don't let someone else decide your worth :kiss:

you are right sis... thanks. love you.

Well you are certainly wrong about that. I don't even really know you, but I know you are not worthless. And I'm sure there are many here (including myself) who are quite willing to talk to you about your worth. :) And maybe help you laugh a little. That always helps me, along with masturbation of course, the cure to all problems.

Tallman... yes, life was much better this morning when I was happily masturbating!! Thanks for the smile. :)

ICT to being HEARTILY pissed off by "Anal Rob" was is forcing me to make the choice between calling in "sick" and risking my job, or going to work to earn (yes, literally) minus $110.

Fuck you Rob, fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

I confess...

I confess i seduced my boss daughter. she's 22 and i'm 31. i caught her peeking my cleavage two times. When she go to the bathroom i followed her and kissed her right there... she stayed numb for a while. I think she'll be here today.Lets see what happens.

I confess that, according to several friends, I am in severe need of casual sex (and after 2 years worth of dry spell I'm inclined to agree). However, I face a quandary. I just can't bring myself to pick up someone that I don't know. It's just not in me, I guess. And, on the flip side of that, I don't think I could do anything with anyone I know either (for starters, I don't think there's anyone who would want to, and besides that, I'd hate to jeopardize any friendships just because I need to get off). It's a rather annoying state of Catch-22...

I confess that, according to several friends, I am in severe need of casual sex (and after 2 years worth of dry spell I'm inclined to agree). However, I face a quandary. I just can't bring myself to pick up someone that I don't know. It's just not in me, I guess. And, on the flip side of that, I don't think I could do anything with anyone I know either (for starters, I don't think there's anyone who would want to, and besides that, I'd hate to jeopardize any friendships just because I need to get off). It's a rather annoying state of Catch-22...

Sweet Baby Jesus, I know exactly how you feel. Been there, and yes, you do just need to put yourself out there and get laid. It's in you. It's a basic instinct. Probably won't be the best sex ever, but you will feel much better after the post-sexual awkwardness blows over. Plus it's always nice to know you still got it going on.

Man I hear yah, I was at this very crossroad after my divorce. I had 2 options, stay celibate or say fuck it and view sex as a recreational sport. This may or may not require you to lower your self worth, however it is better than not getting any imo. However I advise you to steel your nerves and freeze your heart as not to get attached. Random sport fucks are just that, and will no doubt lead you to a number of the WORST "I got daddy issues" and similar high maintinance clingers if you get too involved. Belive me when I say you do NOT want these kind of partners to know where you live, ect just get yours and GTFO. If thats a lifestyle you can live with then cool, however if you cant be a heartless POS then I would suggest waiting in celibacy for somone you actually care about. The flip side to this is that there is a very high probablility that a woman you may really like might not like the fact that you are such a whore, so being a slut is like Fight Club...the first rule is you dont talk about it. Even with your boys b/c they tell their girlfriends who will eventually let the cat out of the bag causeing problems with your lady if you wernt exactly upfront about it. I dont mean to be a dick, and this may all be complete bullshit, but it's the reality of my existance....so hopefully you gleen somthing from it and make the right choice for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back