New Roommates (closed for Punk0x0Princess)

she walked out and grabbed her food handing the guy a 50. "keep the change." she walked back in still on the phone ignoring the look on her roommates face along with the delivery guy. She sat at the table and using chopsticks started eating her food.
 
Ben was curious as to exactly how oblivious Andrea was to the world around her. He looked at her while she started to eat, still yelling at her dad on the phone.

"You know you made that delivery guy's night right?" Ben asked her.
 
She ended the call with her dad as Ben asked her a question. "huh? Oh that was nothing." she said not showing any emotion. She kept eating. She didnt let on that she knew how much the delivery guy would enjoy that money. She liked helping people out but she didnt like the recognition so she was generally bitchy when talking to people.
 
"Well," Ben said, "even if youd on't realize it. That was really nice of you"

Ben was glad to see the unselfishness, even if it had been rooted in obliviousness. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad living with her at all, he thought. Maybe there was common ground they shared, he had hoped to find out in the coming days and weeks how they would get along, and if she would recognize things in him beyond what was on the surface.
 
she finished her food and went into her room, without a word. She turned on some music and blasted it loudly. She layed on her bed and started flipping through a magazine
 
Back
Top