Hottest Compliment You've Ever Received?

This by far has to be one of the hottest compliments I have ever received.
(You destroyed me sexually. Damn you for being so perfect in that way.)
 
"Your comic is amazing. WAITING A MONTH FOR ANOTHER UPDATE IS GOING TO KILL ME"
 
I was recently in a conversation with a guy while at a party. It was all very much on the up and up but there was definitely some flirting betweeen both of us.

At one point he looks at me and says "So, were you like 12 when you got married?" I'm a little confused with this turn in the conversation and not sure what to say except "why...." He smiles and says "Well, I'm just trying to figure out how you've been married for 20 years when you have the body of a thirty year old."

Made.
My.
Month.

your av is hot
 
"This is crazy. I should be paying you"

This and "You have a perfect sized cock" are my favorite compliments I have recived in the past 5-6 years
 
While sitting in a bar with a bi girl who was my fuck buddy, another girl came up to us and said "you two would have really good looking kids"
 
Being 38 and overhearing a gorgeous 22 year old say "God I want to fuck her" on New Years Eve this year
I was wearing a very pretty low cut dress :)

Well I'm not surprised...! That must have been very exciting for you...

Good to see you back on the forum SL...
 
you got nice eyes that's all that I got besides maybe that I have the best ass that has ever been seen on a man
 
"I find you gentle and delicate, forthright and honest, caring and sensual, adventurous and intrepid."
 
I've actually had two women say the same thing, "You have a perfect dick."

The second time I must have had a look on my face because she looked at me and said, "Oh my god, had someone told you that before?" I couldn't keep a straight face. So she went on, "The color, shape, smoothness."

I felt like a king, so I fucked her silly after that. Knowing that someone really loves your dick makes for better everything.
 
I've actually had two women say the same thing, "You have a perfect dick."

I've had several girls tell me the same thing, but I also hooked up with the female roommate of an ex gf of mine a few years after we broke up, and she confirmed it.

I was in a bar a few years after college and sorta bumped into her. She had moved away shortly after graduation, and had come back into town on business. Anyway, she noticed me at the bar, and came up, started talking, and catching up. After some small talk, she came right out and asked...how big was I, sorta joking? This might have been the first time I realized the women really do talk, and compare.

On another note...I've also had plenty of friends and ex gfs tell me if I could bottle my deep southern "phone sex" voice, I'd be rich. If you look a few posts back, and read my hot tub post...she was the first one to ever make that sort of comment, but I've heard it plenty of times since.
 
Said by a married man, to me while I was also married:
"Cyann, if it weren't for our situations, I'd be pursuing you for more than this."

Fast forward 4 years, I'm divorcing, he's long gone lol!
 
From several guys, "Man look at the size of that cock!"

From a woman a few years ago, "Pictures don't do it justice."

Funny, I never considered my cock to be much bigger than average. At least not in length, after being with a handful of his though, I realize that it's probably thicker than average.
 
I normally dwell on comments from females but twice in my life I have been in a 69 with a guy & both sucked my cock , moaned, pulled it out ,looked & said "fuck your cock is big". Unfortunately I don't consider myself big & at the same moment wished they had bigger dicks than mine instead. Strange how to this day I still crave to suck a huge one
 
A woman once told me, gazing, open-mouthed:

'Wow. You've got a fucking beautiful cock.'
 
Three come to mind.

- A girl I'd been with a couple of times told me I was the best kisser she'd ever been with. Never ever a bad thing to hear!

- I was in New Orleans a few years ago partying and a woman who I'd never met just walked up to me on the street and without saying a word just kissed me right there and said she had to taste me. We might have been a bit tipsy, but it was crazy! That night was pretty wild...

- I was on a backpacking tour in Switzerland and met a British girl who told me one night that I had the most focused, smoldering grey eyes she'd ever seen. That might be my favorite--the tone of voice and hint of accident and suggestive look really brought it together. What fun we had the remainder of the trip!
 
In college a former gf told a bunch of other girls that my cock was "nice and long".

I've had a number of women ask me where I learned to eat pussy.
 
I have been told that I give the best blowjobs which always boosts my ego :)
But the best would have to be the married man at the bar who said, "Damn, you're perfect and so beautiful. I'm going to ruin you." Hahahaha needless to say I challenged him and we had a fire igniting evening!
 
I consider these the best I have received.

"You have a really nice cock." Have been told this by more than one woman so perhaps it is true.

"Not too many men last inside my ass as long as you. I could definitely use some of that again."
 
A phone call, the next morning.

"You're a thunderingly good fuck, Mr -------."
 
"Kayla, you would look so sexy naked over my knee while I turn your ass red."


I don't know if that's the "hottest" compliment I've ever received, but my panties showed otherwise!
 
Back
Top