Cheating wife, husband gets revenge stories?

Fiend6609

Virgin
Joined
Nov 21, 2009
Posts
3
I'm looking for some stories where wives cheat and husband finds out and gets revenge or where wife is blackmailed/coerced to cheat and then she and husband gets revenge. I have read some stuff by papatoad, troubador, beermaker and curious2c.

I'm a bit new to Literotica but I have read some stories on a few other sites which is where I found authors I've listed. I'm impressed by the sheer number of stories available here but I'm having some difficulty navigating through the site finding stuff I like so any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!
 
Last edited:
I've looked through the loving wives section and I've read through a few hours of stories but didn't find what I wanted. There isn't much in the way of descriptions and story codes so the only way is to read through the stories and I'm finding more of the voluntary cuckhold/wife sharing story rather than the cheat/revenge dynamic I was looking to find.

I was hoping some folks who enjoyed or read similar stories might make a recommendation of authors or specific stories. I suppose the request was asking too much and out of line. My apologies....I'll just keep looking around and work on getting more comfortable with googling the site. Thanks.
 
I found the "revenge" tag after my initial posts. I also found a few decent stories under the "payback" tag. Literotica just has too many stories and its difficult to navigate them. Tags and Search feature aren't that powerful to search with and most story descriptions/summaries are short and overly general. I'm having fun but I'm starting and stopping alot of stories unfinished(which is frustrating) becasue the title, description and associated tags still don't give an adequate picture of what the stories involve.

I'll just keep trudging through, at least I might come across something new unexpectedly that I'll enjoy this way.

Thanks.
 
Back
Top