Hell in Chaos (Closed)

About the time she lost count of her orgasms and he kept ripping more from her, the guilt vanished. For centuries she has been watching humans give each other pleasure and she has always wanted to experience that. There is no doubt she would have experienced it with her human. However, she knew from watching that most humans didn't focus on their partners. Especially the men, most she has seen were all about them and they would leave the females disappointed.

Despite how much pain she expected, more importantly having the expectations that Gran'zel would have done the same. Taking her for his own pleasure, he is clearly proving her wrong by making certain she receives pleasure in return. Whether or not that is his intentions, she will never know. What it made her realize is that if it wasn't for her choices, she wouldn't be here right now experiencing this moment. She would still be hiding in the shadows watching over her human, living a lonely.

Yet because of her choices, despite making them with a demon, she couldn't find any fault in that. She felt what love could be like with her time spent with the human... Now... She couldn't get enough of this pleasure. How could she feel guilty for that? There would have been no other way for her to experience what she has always wished for... Best part is, she is still immortal. This demon in a sense saved her from a greater mistake which would have made her mortal.

Each orgasm caused a tiny change in her form and when he tore through her hymen, she screamed and jerked from the pain it caused. This finalized the changes of her new form as she screamed out in more pain than she could possibly imagine.

Most of the pain came from her eyes as she soon felt the burning in them. A black silk sash formed around her eyes as she lost sight of the angels. Her wings bursts into blueish white flame that replaced all the fine silk feathers. The horns were very painful as they grew and curled and the strange thing is, her halo remained in between them.

However, like her wings, it burst into a white flame which the horns seem to empower with golden runes etched into them. Lastly was her tail, which she didn't feel as all her senses were consumed by pain. The tail grew out to be very long and thick as a foxes tail with silver fur like the rest of her.

As for her taste, he would find that her juices became even sweeter if that could even be possible. Sweeter than the finest fruits that he has ever tasted before. What did change is her scent, giving off the scent that indicated she is in heat as she fully changed.
 
It was almost akin to the drinking of mass quantities of the highest proof acolohol, drinking from the Angel that he had so recently turned to his. He had lost how long he had been drinking Raylee's sweet cum, but he was finally able to pull himself from her pussy. He panted softly, licking his lips clean as he looked over the new transformation she had taken on.

It was a beautiful sight to him, one he felt was fitting for her. He reached out for a moment, his claws running the length of her tail. However he had plans to admire her later. For now, he still had to make the one final step of claiming her. He knew he had broken her with his tongue in his eagerness, but the deed wasn't done yet.

"Time to finish this."

He stood up behind her, on hand on her back. He guided his tip to her dripping folds, resting for a moment. He doubted he would fit into her, but he would force her open anyways. He took a deep breathe before he pushed forward. She was so tight, it was all he could do to force his whole head inside her. The combination of pain and pleasure as she squeezed tightly around his flesh was more than enough to send him over the edge.

With a cry of pleasure, his tip expanded her wider as he released several hot bursts of demonic seed inside the changing angel. He pulled out of her mid-burst, more splashing over her ass and along her tail. He stepped back a little as he watched red lines extending from around her tail up along her back, over her arms and down her legs. The lines extended to become long black vines with fire curling along them.

Deciding to let her rest, he laid upon his bed and slept. He awoke a short time later, checking on her.

"Are you ready to be released Raylee?"

He carefully untied the sash around around her head, revealing a pure white left eye with a green dot for her iris and a red demonic shaped right eye. He chuckled softly.

"Interesting."
 
For the longest time Raylee was out cold, no longer aware of surroundings as the pain over took her. Pain is the last thing she remembers and it was the only thing she felt when waking. Having the sash over her eyes and still being bound, the panic started to kick in. For the longest time she didn't hear him, couldn't gain any sense of where she is or if anyone was with her.

The slightest touch of anything caused her to flinch painfully, expecting the worse. At first she didn't register his voice and recoiled away from him. More panic shot through her while he worked on removing the sash, unsure of what to expect. What frightened her after that is the fact that she still couldn't see.

It wasn't complete darkness though and any kind of light hurt as she tried to look around. She couldn't see things the way she used to, seeing only a mixture of trailing energies. Truthfully she didn't know if what little she did see is real or not... Eventually she closed her eyes as they still hurt and unable to trust her own sight.

"I-I can't see... why can't I see?"

The more she started to become aware of what hurt the most, the panic would rise. Her wrists and ankles hurt from all the straining she did during the orgasms, mostly her wrists. When she tried to move them, they felt raw and bruised and without realizing it, she cut herself with her new claws.

" I ... I am in pain... Please... "

In her mind she thought he was punishing her, not fully aware yet that she had changed. She didn't know what was causing the pain or the weight on her head. Tiny things were noticed, but having no idea that what she felt is her own tail and ears flicking.

She thought he had done something to her as a form of punishment. That thought being enforced by the idea that he had left her bound for so long.She was on the verge of begging him to make it stop, the panic clear in her voice and body language.

"Take away this pain... Please... It hurts too much..."
 
He raised an eyebrow for a moment she begged him to stop the pain. He tsked softly for a moment.

"No need to panic. The pain will go away soon."

Before doing anything to release the chains, he took a few moments to walk around her. He foundt almost everything to his liking, but felt the markings on her arms didn't go far enough. While the vines stopped at her ankles, they only went to her elbows. He placed a hand lightly on her shoulder, focusing on the markings.

It was a few moments before the vines extended, going all the way to her claws. He soon removed his hand before walking around in front of her.

"Your sight will return as well."

He ran a claw along the jewels of her amulet, the chains releasing their hold to the floor and ceiling. All the chains binding her were pulled into the amulet. He caught her against him so she wouldn't fall. Picking her up gently, he laid her out on the bed. He sat beside her, his claws ran along her fiery wings as he foundt they did not burn him.

"Rest and then you can do your good deed for that human."

He laughed softly for a moment, the thought of a demon actually helping a human.
 
While he looked her over he would notice that in general her natural angelic features remained the same. Other than the markings, her skin is silkier and kept to its flawless nature of when she was an angel. Although on her back, just above her wings were signs of another set of wings coming in. However they hadn't fully developed to their greatness yet and were still small. From what little there is, he can see they resembled his wings.

She did calm down a little after hearing the calmness in his voice and having his scent so close helped. It was then she realized that she is fully bound to him now. When the chains released and she whimpered while falling into his arms, clinging to him as he carried her.

She instantly curled up in a ball against him when she felt the comfort of the bed. Sadly she can smell the strong scent of the flesh that covered it, though that didn't seem to bother her in that moment. What did catch her attention is the strange sensation of her tail curling up around to land on his lap. As her head laid down, she felt the pressure of the horns.

What shocked more than anything is the light touch of his fingers touching her wings. They didn't feel right to her, it felt good and roused some other parts of her body... Yet, she didn't feel the pressure of feathers like she normally would. About that time when she finally decided to touch herself as her breathing picked up. Gasping as her fingers felt the horns and furry ears.

"What... What happened? Am I hideous now?"

She didn't have the strength to have another panic attack, instead pulled her hand away and curled up tighter. Doing her best to hide her face against him. Her sight was still blurry, even then she didn't know if she really wanted to see herself like this.
 
"You've been transformed, well parts of you. It's different for all angels. Some are completely changed while you, only partly."

As she curled up against him, he moved one hand up to cradle behind her head gently. His claws stroked lightly against her skin in small circles.

"No, I don't believe you are hideous. You are unique, as I've not seen such a combonation of traits on another demoness before. I dare say I will have to fight to keep the other demons from taking you."

He laughed for a moment, stroking his other set of claws along her face gently. He didn't know how long it would be before she would be ready, but he would make sure nothing happened to her. Another thought that came to mind was the dagger he had seen her carry. It had been a unique one, able to kill both angels and demons completely. He smirked for a moment, knowing he must have it.

"Where did you put that little dagger you had? We must get it back before anyone or anything gets to it."
 
"I had no guilt... Those that have guilt in their hearts are the ones that change the most.. Or so I've been told. I held no guilt in my heart. I do not regret my choices or actions. Perhaps that is why I am like this.."

Truthfully, she had no way of knowing if that is the care or not, only going off rumors she heard about other fallen angels. Even then, it was only chance and hope that she held onto when dealing with the moment of guilt she did have. Having no clue if it would work or not, yet from hearing his answer, she can safely assume that it did work to some degree.

She found a strange sense of comfort with both his touch and the things he said. The caressing had the most calming affect and she began to drift off slowly while thinking of his comments. His question however took a moment to think about since she had almost forgotten about the dagger. Being with the human, she didn't need it and hadn't thought about it during that time.

"I hid it on my humans property. I didn't want him to find it while I was with him. We can get it when we go there."

While she spoke, she shifted around just enough to lay her head on his lap while using her tail to cover her face. Without thinking much about it, she hugged his leg to keep him close as she drifted off again. While she slept this time, her body started to heal more quickly now that it wasn't so stressed. The rune markings on her horns pulsed in time with her heart and were glowing brightly.

She rested for almost an hour before she woke again, feeling more refreshed than the first time. The bruises on her wrists healed, right along with any other pain she had earlier. Her sight still had some haze to it, however she can see more clearly than earlier. It did startle her a little to find that she is obviously accepting him as she realized how she held onto him. Almost thinking that it is odd she had no fear of him anymore.

"I apologize... I did not mean to fall asleep like that. I just couldn't stay awake."
 
He didn't move the entire time she slept, letting her rest. Letting her sleep was best for her right now, as he didn't want her in constant pain. That would be counter-productive to his plans.

He could tell she was getting used to her new surroundings as the constant screams didn't seem to bother her, although the curtains did help to drown out the sounds of the damn. He gave a shake of his head when she awoke, complaining about having done so.

"There is no need to apologize my queen. You needed the rest to heal some. There is no real hurry."

He removed her tail away from her face do he could look down at her.

"We will when when you are ready. I hope you have a plan for how you are going to get the human his soulmate. He won't exactly be in the most respective of moods."

His claws stroked lightly over her horns as he spoke, watching them pulsate.
 
"I understand he will not be happy.. I have to try though. I have kept him away from his soul mate for too long... I have taken care of him his entire life, I can't let it end like it did."

She knew that he didn't understand because demons don't think like that. They play the games and give temptations that allow the humans to ruin themselves. This is a different situation though, it involved her and it wasn't just some game to her.

"I do have a plan. It is a risky one though and I will need to go see the female human in order to make it work. It isn't something I like doing, yet after what I did.. There is little option. "

After saying all that, she thought of Greg and couldn't imagine the mess he must be in right. Chances are he won't be sleeping when she goes to him, which would give her no choice other than actually see him. Wondering if this necklace will still keep her true form hidden from him, not that it honestly mattered.

"Will you keep the dagger safe from others? I don't expect you to return it to me, but it was given to me a very long time ago. Until now, it has never left my side... It has more meaning to me than just being a weapon."

While she talked to him and considered a few more options, which always led back to the same plan. She hadn't realized the little things happening around her. With him caressing her horns and the scent of his sex right at her nose, she showed signs of being aroused. The pulsing of the rune markings picked up slightly is the first thing that gave away her desires.

Every so often her legs rubbed together ever so slightly, nipples were getting painfully hard and her clit wouldn't stop twitching. All the while without knowing it, she lightly caressed his leg. Also there was a very subtle motion of her head that would cause her to nuzzle his crotch lightly. The biggest indicator that she is showing some desire is a soft purring vibrating from her.
 
"Well, that's good you have a plan then. I shall simply watch to see how well or badly it turns out."

He chuckled softly as he noticed the little signs of her arousal starting up. Her scent had calmed down once he had released her and let her sleep. Now, it was coming back in full force. With the way she had transformed, it was very unique in either Heaven or Hell.

He was definately have fun with her, seeing how her heat cycle behaved and what he would have to do about it. For now, he was just going to enjoy things. His claws continued to scrape lightly along her horns as he enjoyed listening to her purring.

"As far as the knife, you will need it more than I will. For your own protection, angel, demons, and the like. Once word gets around about you, you are probably going to be seen as an abombination that needs to get destroyed."

His claws moved to her halo, tracing along it slowly, thoughtfully. It was something he had never seen on the angels that had been turned. At the same time, his limp shaft was slowly stiffening up at her nuzzling.
 
"An abomination? Am I just like any... other... fallen.. angel?"

She could barely finish getting the rest of her question out when she suddenly felt intense pleasure. Since she couldn't see what he was doing, she didn't know about the halo or that he was touching it. However, she certainly felt the sensation it caused and at first she tried to ignore it, biting her lower lip. Though the longer he kept tracing it, the stronger the pleasure and before too long, she couldn't ignore it.

"W-What are... you doing?... It.. It feels good?"

When she started writhing a bit more, her lips made contact with his cock as she gasped sharply. The way her legs were rubbing together indicated that the halo had a direct link to her pussy. Since she is already highly sensitive, it wouldn't take her very long to reach an orgasm.

Surprisingly, she started to kiss and lightly lick his cock as she gasps and whimpered, without any real thought as to what she was doing. She lasted almost a few seconds longer before she tensed up and cried out in pleasure. Practically clawing into his leg from the intensity of the orgasm crashing over her.
 
"I am finding some very interesting things out about you it seems, my little queen."

He mmed as she licked and kissed on his tip shortly before he caused her to orgasm. He chuckled lightly for a moment as the discovery.

"Those humans have things wrong about pleasure. It's not a sin at all. It's their interpetation of things."

He paused on rubbing her halo for a few moments to calm down for a oment or two to not to overwhealm. However watching her climax was more than enough to get him fully erect between them, the tip wet with her saliva.

"You are unique from those other fallen angels. When they transformed, it was completely into a demon. Not the way you have turned out."

One set of claws took up scraping lightly on her sensative halo once more. The other set moved gently down the back of her head, along her neck, to trace along the base of her firey wings.
 
His response confused and frightened her, unsure of how to take in what he is saying. At the same time, she wanted more of that pleasure she felt as it still lingered while she relaxed. It wasn't easy to catch her senses again when all she can focus on is the scent and taste of his cock.

"I-I have... always wanted.. to know what it felt like... My existence as always been a lonely one.. Having to hide in shadows.. Only able to watch... It is why I wanted to be with that human..."

Without any hesitation, Raylee rolled more onto her belly to give him better access to her wings. It also made it easier for her explore his cock more, something she never in a lifetime would have thought to do. Let alone have a desire to do. However, she didn't seem to have that 'this is wrong' feeling anymore.

The shyness remained and it burned brightly on her cheeks as she thought of how she must look right now. This is new to her and she is certainly not experienced, which she proved by her delicate touches. On that same thought, she had a craving that she couldn't explain. A craving that kept growing as he teased her wings and halo.

"I wanted to.. know what it.. was like to feel something... to not be alone..."

Shortly after she whispered that, her back arched as her legs parted ever so slightly. This time as the orgasm hit, she wrapped her mouth around the very tip of his cock. Her cries and moans vibrated against his tip as she kept kissing and tasting him.
 
"Well...now you won't be alone...my queen..."

He moaned as she moved to lay on her belly, taking in his tip what she could. He spread lis legs a little wider as he laid back and enjoyed the oral treatment. His claws continued to scrape along her halo and around the base of her wings.

"Mmmm...that feels good..."

He looked down at her, licking his lips for a moment. He inhaled deeply as her scent filled the air from her ograsm, enjoying the muffled sounds of her pleasure. Both of his hands went to her horns, scraping up and down in time with their pulsing.
 
It took a short amount of time before it finally hit her that he is kept calling her 'My Queen'. At first when she heard it, she didn't think much of it considering she was just waking up. The second time was glossed over by the intense pleasure coursing through her.

However the title started to slowly sink in, even as he forced another orgasm from her. Dare she say that the way he clawed her horns was heavenly to her, a weakness that she never imagined.

He hasn't even touched those sinful places and has managed to easily make her climax just like that. The thought of Greg did creep in, knowing the longer they remain here, the more difficult it will be to turn things around. Because of that thought, she wanted to stop and go to him right away.

Instead, she wanted more of this... Needed more. A burning desire to get as much pleasure as possible, a tiny fear of never having it again. She kept worshiping his cock until at least one more orgasm tore through her, a very intense one at that. Whatever he was doing to her horns and halo, it felt as though he was doing it to her pussy.

Eventually she desperately needed something more, something she couldn't get enough when she was with Greg. Reluctantly she pulled away from his cock, shivering as she felt her cum smearing on her legs as she moved around.

Pausing for a brief moment to catch his gaze, wondering if she can really trust him in any way shape or form. She couldn't really read that kind of sense in his eyes, yet she felt it through his mark. The warmth of his protection and a sense that he isn't lying to her so far.

Her eyes rolled shut while biting her lower lip as his claws kept tracing over her horns, showing him that she is enjoying every second of his attention.

“I can let you do that for hours and never grow tired of it... My King..”

She smiled as she felt an orgasm quickly reaching its peak, though before it did she quickly moved up and kissed him. With that kiss, she let him swallow the sounds of the orgasm as it hit almost instantly.
 
He grinned for a moment when she called him her King. It meant she was accepting the situation with few reservations. However the grin was swallowed up by the sudden kiss she gave him.

He gave a moan into the kiss, feeling the heat of her dripping pussy against the underside of his cock. Even the juices were hot against his shaft as they splashed on it and his thighs. He returned the kiss for a few moments,maid tongue dancing with hers.

He wraps his fingers around her horns, pulling her away as he latched onto her bottom lip with his teeth. He stretched her soft lip for a few moment before releasing it as he pulled her closer. He pulled her up so he could get to her neck, biting down and gnawing with his teeth.
 
One thing is for certain, her human had never kissed with this kind of hunger and Raylee loved it! She wanted more, though he took control by pulling her by the horns. Whimpers filled the air as he denied her another kiss and attacked her neck instead. Although she in no way could complain about that either and those whimpers turned into soft growls of desire.

It was probably a good thing that she isn't seriously thinking about what is right or wrong in this case. The only thing she could think about is wonderful it all felt, especially searing hot hardness between her legs. The tip of his cock threatened to enter her as she rolled her hips, grinding her clit against any part of the length she could.

His biting and sucking kept her too distracted and realized that it is yet another sweet spot that she couldn't resist. All she could do is melt and submit to him in that moment of pure pleasure. In a few short moments her hips were pressing down on the thick tip.

Though she hadn't quite impaled herself onto it yet, she did get closer to doing so. The tiny bit of stretching she allowed felt good until it became too much. That being the point of when she would back off only to start again. Luckily she made no indication that she wanted it to stop, even when there was some pain from the stretch.
 
He growled with pleasure as he held her horns in his hands, gnawing and biting on her neck. His tongue slithered against her flesh as he enjoyed her taste.

His shaft was throbbing hotly as he felt her pressing down, rubbing her clit against him. Even the feeling of her just taking him into was intense pleasure for him. He was enjoying her teasing, but there was only so much he could take.

"Tease."

He released her horns for a moment before placing his hands on her wiggling hips. His touch was light for a moment to barely allowing her a chance to register what he was doing.

He growled louder as his hand grasped her hips before pushing her down onto his shaft. He arched upwards off of the bed, feeling how tight she was. He growled deeply as he pushed into her womb, bottoming out.

"Oohhhh...."
 
Raylee honestly didn't remember him entering her earlier, only knowing what his tongue felt like. So when he did take over and pressed her down, it wasn't at all what she expected to feel. The pain that it caused stole all the pleasure she had seconds ago as she screamed out.

The deeper he went, she found it harder to breathe and the scream caught in her throat. All the while her claws scratched at his chest when an orgasm came out of no where.

She didn't know if or when the length ended as she went into shock. Luckily for both of them, his seed from earlier made it possible for her to be a perfect fit. He found no resistance when he bottomed out.

Although by then she fell forward onto his chest gasping for air and whimpering. She made the attempt to curl up as she started shivering from the shock. Fortunately she felt no real pain other than the stretching, which was quickly fading.
 
With the angle he had ended in, his hips were partly off the the bed. After she fell forward and he lowered his hips, half of his length was still within her. Her orgasm propelled him further towards his own clinax, but not quite.

His hands slid up along the curve of her back, resting at the base of her second pair of wings. His claws kneaded and stroked along those wings as he lifted hips hips once more, impaling her fully once more. He moaned as he took up a slow, rhythmic thrusting into her tight passage.

"So tight...so close..."

It wasn't long before he hit his own climax. He cried out with pleasure as he drove hard up into her. His shaft swelled hotly for a moment before his hot demonic seed filled his queen. His claws dug in along the base of her wings for a moment before releasing pressure.

"Raylee!"

He thrust a few more times before settling down beneath her, panting softly.
 
She was frozen in place when he started thrusting. Though it did feel good and after a few thrusts, the pain faded fully, it was the shock of it. There is no believing that her body could take his entire length.

For the longest time her screams were caught and all that she could do were sharp gasps. That until he came, she screamed out while arching her back towards his claws. For her the orgasm lasted forever as she felt every detail of his cock.

Several seconds after he relaxed, she hid her face against his chest, trying to hide the sudden shyness. That was the most intense orgasm she's had yet and she enjoyed it all.

Through the shyness, there was a small smile teasing her lips from the after glow. All of which she didn't want him to see since demons weren't suppose to be shy about these things.
 
He closed his eyes as he relaxed on the bed. He had discovered many new things about his new queen so far, and he doubted this would be the end. He could just imagine what the future would hold.

"That was wonderful m'Queen. Rest for now. We can go see the human in a little bit."

He moved his arms up to encompass her more fully. He kissed the tip on her left horn for a moment. He laid his head back once more, closing his eyes. He shivered a little at the feeling of going soft within her, a large portion still inside her.
 
Despite how hot it is in his room, she couldn't stop shivering for several long moments. During that time though, she laid down on top of him and focused on his breathing to calm down. After a time, the little shivers came from having him partly inside of her. She felt every twitch and the softness felt strange as more slid out of her.

She did fade out for a few more moments, allowing her body to get over the shock it just endured. Eventually she moved to slide off of him and crawled out of bed carefully when he allowed it. She didn't want to go see the human looking like this, or smelling of sex. So with his help, she got cleaned up before letting him lead the way.

They landed on the beach just outside of the humans home and she instantly felt how stressed his aura is. Somehow that made her smile knowing that she still had some aspect of her angelic powers. She did hope that the rest of those powers are still good enough for what she is about to do.

She peeked in through the back door glass to see where Greg was at the moment, noticing he was the phone while pacing around. Most likely on a call either to her or about her. Though, she did see a bunch of papers scattered on the dining table too, which worried her. It has only been a day in the human world and it is late at night right now. Late enough that he should be in bed, not awake.

"The dagger is over there..."

She pointed to the fire place in living room.

"There are three loose bricks under the mantel, that is where I hid it. The mantle hides the bricks pretty well, so no one would ever notice."

Bringing her attention back over to Greg, she spread out her wings and pushed them forward. The flames kind of caught her off guard, though they appeared to do the same thing that she is used to seeing. Normally she had a white cloudy mist come from her wings, the the flames obviously replaced that.

That flame however slowly seeped into the crack of the door and without the human seeing it, that flame circled around him. It didn't hurt him in anyway, in fact it provided a very soothing effect to relax him.

She hoped it would relax him enough to either put him to sleep, or at the very least not have a bad reaction to seeing her. She also started humming a soft tone, which Greg could hear through the flames. Allowing him to hear her calming voice that tried to sooth him more.

The down side to all this is she didn't know what changes happened with her powers. So far, it seemed to be working the way they normally do, yet this is the easy part of what she had planned. Even the demons can relax and put humans to sleep. The trick will be when she searches out his memories, hoping that it will work.
 
Gran'zel stood beside Raylee when they arrived outside Greg's door, dressed in the grey, ragged monk robe he had first appeared to her in. It really didn't matter since he had made himself invisible to humans, but not her. He nodded for a moment when she told him where the dagger was, but he didn't move for it. He was in no hurry for it, instead waiting to see how things turned out.

Her soothing method seemed to be working, as Greg was slowly pacing less and less. He soon moved to sit down, hanging up the phone. He shook his head a couple of times, as if trying to clear his head.

When Raylee starts to examine his memories, she might notice a pattern forming. From the first time Greg was on the street till the party the night before, there always seemed to be a common woman. She seemed to be like a best friend, but never tried to be more than that. She was one that had not been pushed away by Raylee.

Gran'z leaned against the wall, his arms folded. He chuckled for a moment.

"Perhaps you could convince him this was all a fling."
 
Raylee did notice the confusion in Greg's eyes when she approached him. He wanted to speak out, yet Raylee didn't give him that and put more effort into keeping him in a daze. Raylee straddled his lap and kissed him deeply, to her surprise he kissed her in return just as passionately. It was through that kiss that she learned all of his memories.

She did see the soulmate throughout all his memories and she smiled when pulling away from the kiss. She almost had everything figured out until she hit the last memory he of her. Raylee did crush him pretty hard with that little stunt and she wondered how she'd end this story.

Glancing towards the table, she saw the ring that he had planned on giving her. That made her smile brightly and her halo showed how it caused her heart to flutter. Taking the ring and slipping it on her finger, as this memory would be wiped entirely.

"hmm yes, I think a fling could work..."

With that she leaned down and kissed him again, the energy flowing through the kiss to alter bits of his memories of her. She kept the memory of them meeting on the beach, only in this one she was walking and he ran past her. Another one was the conversation about children, providing a memory of telling him she can't have children. Which would no doubt remove the idea that she is the one for him.

Secondly she used a memory of hers, a very recent memory that would give Greg the impression that they had sex. Considering there were many close calls, it wasn't difficult at all to create it. She has seen him do many things to women in bed, so she used some of those old ones, replacing the female with herself.

Finally it came down to the party, the memory that is the most difficult to alter. She needed a different ending, one that will still hurt, but a little more forgiving. Raylee made it to where she didn't show up at the party at all, leaving him a vague excuse. In the process, she completely erased the memory of him buying a ring, or even considering the idea of giving it to her.

Although she did notice that his long time female friend was at the party as well. A small detail that Raylee didn't pick up on at the time, yet realizing now. She used that to create the happy ending she's been looking for. A memory that told him they had a very good time together. Ending with an unexpected and a very passionate kiss on that balcony.

When Raylee finished with the small details, Greg fell unconscious on the table as the new memories were being fixed into place. Looking up, Raylee saw her reflection for the first time in a mirror. She walked towards the mirror very stunned while tracing her face and the horns.

Through the markings, Gran'zel can sense that she is horrified by the sight. It was in the mirror that she took full notice of her wings and with shaky fingers, she touched them. Almost acting like she is afraid of her own wings. This entire time she had been concerned about this situation that she hadn't register all the changes.

Seeing them in that mirror though, brought reality to those changes she tried to deny. Both her hands went to cover her face as she quickly turned away from the mirror. Shaking her head in disbelief that she lost the beauty of her former self.

She didn't want to talk about how she saw herself, trying so hard to keep some sense about the changes. Yet there is no hiding from him now, he can feel what she does through his mark.


I-.... I need to go see... that female there..."

Speaking very quietly, Raylee turned her face away from him, trying to hide it with one hand while pointing to a picture on the wall with the other hand. With which she quickly put that hand back up to her face once again.
 
Back
Top