Calling All Men In Suits.....

NotForSale

Never ever stop believing
Sorry if there is already a similar thread to this that I haven't already seen and perhaps if there is someone could point me in the right direction ;)

There is absolutely nothing I find sexier than a man in a nice smart suit or a uniform of some kind....so are there any other girls who find this amazingly attractive and more importantly are there any men who can post me some pics of them wearing suit/uniform to feed my desire...

I want a man in a suit RIGHT NOW.....

NotForSale said:
Sorry if there is already a similar thread to this that I haven't already seen and perhaps if there is someone could point me in the right direction ;)

There is absolutely nothing I find sexier than a man in a nice smart suit or a uniform of some kind....so are there any other girls who find this amazingly attractive and more importantly are there any men who can post me some pics of them wearing suit/uniform to feed my desire...

*sits quietly and watches to see if there will be pics* :D

Notforsale...i like the way you think, babe ;-)

*taps fingers*...

lol you know what's funny? it wouldn't have taken half this long if we'd been waiting for naked pics :p people are so unwilling to take pictures of themselves with clothes on *shakes head* what is this world coming to lol

Hmmmmm... I don't happen to have any "suitable" photos on hand. ;)

:kiss: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thank you SOOOO MUCH for those pics.......

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we have some more :)

pretty pretty please

I appreciate the PM's too but wouldn't it be better if everyone could see the yummy pics???

Please guys don't be shy....I know you love the attention!!!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I'm a dispatcher so I love the uniforms! But, won't get to see any here. So, brimg on the suits. Would love to see more. Absolut, you never disappoint us.

some one ask for more ...? LOL !!! .... You can get more HERE and a little more HERE and of course a few more posted along with this post !!!

Last edited:
wounded said:
lol you know what's funny? it wouldn't have taken half this long if we'd been waiting for naked pics :p people are so unwilling to take pictures of themselves with clothes on *shakes head* what is this world coming to lol

How true.......guys in suits where are you?????

xxx

Here are some older ones of me, not terribly sexy though.

Last edited:
I think they're sexy John and thanks for posting them - I'm sure others will agree ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:kiss:

wonders if there is a way I can move this thread - I think perhaps its in the wrong board......not getting much response here :(

*cries*

COME ON GUYS I'LL FLASH YOU IF YOU POST - HAHA

de-valmont said:
I'll have to see what I can dig up, I wear suits a lot :D

yeeesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:nana:

can't wait and thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NotForSale said:

I agree,,something about a man in suit, :nana:
maybe with his pants down a bit,an erection showing.DAMN(fans self)

Hmmm

does a BlackSport Coat count? With Tan slacks, black shirt and a suitable tie...:)

NotForSale said:
wonders if there is a way I can move this thread - I think perhaps its in the wrong board......not getting much response here :(

*cries*

COME ON GUYS I'LL FLASH YOU IF YOU POST - HAHA

well...I will post if you flash...for sure

Back