any LIT members that you REALLY wanna fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinnamongyrl

Literotica Guru
just wondering if there are any LIT memebrs that are out there that if you could meet you would fuck.?you dont hafta name names if you are shy about your crush....

Lady Funkenstein

I would do ANYTHING she wanted. I think she is too hot. Id let her fuck me too. :)

There are many I'd love to fuck. Sinnamon and Michi are prolly tops.

What hottie on Lit wouldn't I like to fuck???

C'mon, let's be real. The Lit girls are sexy, freaky and proud of their kinky minds and bodies. You ALL make my "ILF" list... My favorites are on the pics threads, because I started posting over there. ShyNymph, DimpleGirl and HotMILF probably top my fantasy picks, but you are all welcome in my bed anytime!!!

There's a few guys and girls that I'd love to jump in the sack with. Sinna you're definitely one of them. And I think BigJim has been waiting for a piece of me for awhile. :kiss:

While I am new on here I'm sure there are plenty of female members that I would want to fuck. Most probably wouldn't want to returnt he favor though...lol

fuck me fuck me please? I'd fuck all of you girls. One by one in a big room full of you all. I wish I had super human strength and shoot a quart of white hot thick creamy ropes way up inside of each and every one of you on here.

G-MAN

There are a few.

Some very hot girls here at Lit. LeahLo, Michi, Jennifer Kaye. Would really have to say Brinnie. I know she annoys everyone but she right up my alley.

Mmm.....I'd fuck ms9499 in a second. Amazing pics, amazing voice and phone sex. Hey why don't you cum and see me. :kiss:

Thanks sxytiger1116, you're voice is very sexy as well. I had A LOT of fun this morning. If anyof you girls are interested in a little fun don;t be shy just PM me to find out my screennames or ask sxytiger1116 I'm sure she'll let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back