Pleasure in Exile {Closed}

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,473
tumblr_lhdxn2Vkdt1qceu4bo1_500.png

tumblr_lhsvv53Tkv1qhea51o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lgd7udDL8W1qbnn92o1_500.jpg

Lilura

Wild and free
Magic is me

She was a witch... living long in seclusion alone for many mortal centuries. Now in this modern age giving up the dream of home she was now seeking out that perfect being... mortal or mythical that was her perfect mate... her perfect male.

tumblr_l5kcgeGhsz1qb2x4qo1_500.jpg


Will her perfect male be mortal... vampire... Werecreature... Demonic... Angelic... Innocent... criminal... Who will finally make this realm her true home?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asgard... Olympus... and so many others myths and fairy tales to this realm but so very real. The mortals legends of cities of Gold and lost continents were simply the ramblings of mad men turned tales. Mad men who had found the ancient portals and fallen into and unceremoniously tossed back out of if they were of no use to the realm itself.

She was an enigma even to those of her realm. An orphan but not from any portal she was immortal that was obvious as the priests and priestesses of Aegyptus found her in the deserts near Karnak as she grew older she was capable to converse with Bast and Khonsu as a child talking to their parent. Sekmet also seemed to hold a fondness for the girl and her affinity for magics and the wild animals. Marking her with sacred tattoos of leopard and panther as well as the sacred plants and the Full moon resting cradled in the crescent moon. She was their chosen sacred to the lands till Thoth and Nekhebet banded together to try to claim her magic through the darkest magics nearly wiping out those Deities who held her dear. In a sweeping and absolute decision Osirus to punish both sides banished her. Not even Isis could sway his decision as he placed Set's own warriors to guard the portal as she was cast out.

It had all been a horrible trap A cruel decision to use her to punish Gods leaving her in this allegedly mortal realm. Home was memory that was just a half a step away as the ethers dance but still closed off to her. She could no longer stand keeping herself separate from this place she has called home for centuries as she found that her heart was determined to be heard. She knew that this realm held its own "Monsters myths and beasts of nightmare most supernatural as well as mortals deserving of more than a fragile solitary life but she could not just take any mate she must find that one male that was perfectly matched to her the one soul that could truly make this place home.

Lilura sighed as she walked along the drab city sidewalk. She had watched this town grow from a simple mining camp to this dreary place law and crime both thinking they have the upper hand when really neither one of them were any more than bumbling factions wandering around blind in a storm. Cast about by the people around them. Felines seeming to follow her steps Strays... alley cats lost in this world just like her.
 
Devin(Dev) Stonefeather
1940

Devin was only 13 and began hitting puberty, strange things had begun to occur. It seemed as if the world around him had shifted, become more intense, sights, smells. It felt as if a pressure was building within his head, his body thrummed like he'd been hit with a live wire. Thats when his grandfather and father confronted him. Telling him about what he truely was, and will become. They introduced him into the world of shamanism. Past down to the males of his family's bloodline, descended from generations of the Best healers and shamans of history and the hidden secret known only to a few tribes and conclaves. Communing with the spirits and transforming yourself into your spirit animal to roam the lands as a predator. In the Plains and wilderness of the Arizona highlands he was tested, and taught the secrets of the mystics to control his shifter magic.

Through the years the training and practice with the magic of the land, the rituals and incantations had been grueling. but at the age of 26 Dev had reached the peak of his physique and his potential being granted the Rank of Full Shaman and inducted into the ranks of the Shaman's conclave.

That night he'd gone out partying with some of his best friends. One of the Better known Taverns in Phoenix. That night he met a young women. With more then enough Liquid courage he struck up a conversation. With a night of Laughter and dancing he had enjoyed his time with Annie. As the conversation went on things turned to discussions of ancient times, stories of magic and the impossible. And Dev let slip he was a trained shaman. More then unable to stop himself from the beer and liquor that coursed through his veins, it was late when he finally got her to her home. Only to run across one drunk and pissed of father, As insults and curses where exchanged and feeling more then a little more super human then he was, a fight ensued.

Annie watched on in horror as Dev and her father fought, neither of them winning at the fight but each holding their own. With a Growl that wasn't quiet human devs magic unfurled. In rage he struck out with a right hook to knock her father out, but in his anger his fingernails shifted to claws. He slashed Annie's father's throat. As the male crumpled to the ground holding the wound and choking Dev's rage wilted and he looked on in horror at what he'd allowed himself to become.

With a cry of rage Annie's mother fell to the ground beside her dying husband, his eyes glowing with hurt and anger she had begun to chant, while Annie had never shown signs of her own innate power she fell to the ground begging her mother not to.

But as he mother chanted Dev let out a curse as his felt his powers go haywire. with a scream turned roar he was forced into his animal form Annie's mother hissing at him as she cursed him "You killed my husband you bastard, it was your fault! You wanna be an animal, then youll stay an animal, for all time. This is the curse you will bear, I curse you boy, to never find happiness, to never know what it is like to have someone who can love you, Disaster and fear of you will forever follow you

Returning home, scared, unable to change himself back he screamed, roared to wake his family, hoping his father would recognize him instead confronted by anger, his father had indeed realized who the leopard infront of him was. but also realized the curse he had been hit with. In disgust that he his son would take a life and worse to be cursed for that death. Devin had no way to communicate to his father what had really happened and was run off and nearly killed by his family.

Hurt, betrayed and his anger blinding him. he stayed, stuck as a leopard for nearly 2 years before his magic had again become strong enough to allow him to shift back. but this was different, while the shift had been normal there was a tug now, on his consciousness, of the beast beneath the flesh that tugged for control of the human part of him. Now alone, Devin had to find a way to survive and find a way to break the curse

**********
Present day
**********

Dev Stone was a lazy cat, Sure he went to the gym, worked out regularly, went golfing, but he had no real drive to do anything. Having made some smart investments a few years ago in real estate and stocks he had quiet a handsome nest egg to live on. A house with a view and a good motorcycle. At the age of 74 Dev barely looked to be in his 20's a gift of his Shifter magic, constantly healing and regenerating his body and the curse the old witch had laid on him 48 years ago. Dev popped the faceshield down on his helmet before he headed off into town. There was a new band playing at his favorite bar tonight he wanted to check out, and figured he would kill some time window shopping before tonight.
 
Nearing the musical regions of this city the air smelled different. The cats began to call out moving closer to her as she paused looking around where the alleyway meets the street. So many little bars and cafes lined both sides of the street with live music competing for the pedestrians to lure them in to enjoy song food and drink. Not too different to some of the cities of... NO she would not think about that long lost dream or their petty ways not that mortals were much better.

Glancing around she shooed the cats back into the darkness of the alleyway and hopefully the safety they seemed to think was gone this night. She listened for a moment hearing something most would miss out of sheer lack of caring for each other. Crying... Anger... Pain the darkness of it overpowered the other scent as she moved to seek it out. Finding two drunk angered males seeming blank minded to the words of no and the resistance of the young woman. A hiss slipped from her lips... this city was filled enough with those who would willingly accept their drunken advances and take them for their money yet they seek out weak prey. Walking closer her eyes narrowed as she let the clicking of her heels finally hold sound walking closer to them. The two males turn to look one starting to move towards her in his drunken hunger. Playing into his thoughts of her finding him desirable she waited till he was right there before her. Her hand touching his cheek as he turned and pulling a gun and shooting his accomplice as his sobbing victim seemed to fall from his grip moments before the bullet terminated his life turning back to her she smiled at him as he turned the gun on himself thanking her right before pulling the trigger.

She walked over to the young woman and knelt down by her calming her and guiding her to a nearby shop with a safe house sign on it and vanished into the depths of people walking along trying to find that scent once more.
 
He rolled along the main roads among the string of shops, bars, attractions, slowing as he watched 3 squad cars and an ambulance go screaming by. Shaking his head he found a nice spot to squirrel away his bike, killing the motor he tugged his helmet off. The night air was warm, but not as oppressive as it could be on some of the more sweltering nights. The droning hum of chatter, music, booze and sweat settled around him, it always tweaked him having a higher caliber of sensory perception then most normal people he sneezed and rubbed his nose. Looking around briefly an indecision, should he walk up the main drag or just head to the bar.........decisions....decisions.


He smiled charmingly as a couple of women passed him giving him a quick once over and a wink, Pulling his leather jacket off he slung one leg over the bike and popped open his saddle bags to stuff the jacket and helmet in then secured it. Sniffing the air he felt a tinge go along his spine causing his brows to furrow. he made a show of stretching while he breathed in deep. There was a tickling down his neck that crawled along his skin. Frowning he looked around, maybe there was another shifter in the area. Sometimes if they were close they could sense the magic in each other. or scent them on the air but the air had been clear of anything.

With a shrug he stuck his hands in his jean pockets and headed down the street, strolling into Shooters Bar and Grill. he looked to see the band still setting up and sling his ass up on the bar stool and ordered up a beer. Still there was a tingle in the back of his skull, not as strong, but he had a feeling something was gunna ruin his night.
 
She continued down the road. There was something strange about the night but she was not sure what it was but the felines seemed affected by it too. She would be careful as she roamed around... tired of being alone and willing to accept that she must have a passable other half in this realm. Finding herself in front of a place called Shooters and wandering in she looked around before walking to the bar and sitting down. Ordering a whiskey she glanced around as the feeling was nagging at her again but she could not place it. Perhaps just that remaining resistance of engaging with this realm fully.
 
The Band was tuned up and just starting a Cover of AC/DC's Thunderstruck when Dev took his beer and his burger and moved to a table in the back, settling in his head dipped along with the song, they weren't the best band, but they did the song justice. Mowing through his burger and fries he finished his beer and signaled the waitress for another when the tingle in his neck caused a shiver to race through his spine. His eyes quickly scanned over the crowd, with an annoyed growl he scanned the room again slowly. A Lot of people had entered the bar in the last half hour and the scents in the air where mixing. His nose flaring he tried to sort through the different smells, sweat, booze, food, and just couldnt put his finger on it. Someone or something was here.

Tipping the waitress he grabbed his beer and slipped back towards the bar, muscles tense. As he got closer to the bar people moved away from him, an unseen force causing hesitation, they looked at him and had to shy away, as he passed the pool tables his ear twitched, Stopping Dev turned to see a couple near the back, the guy was obviously drunk, hair dishevled, that glossy im the sexiest thing on two legs leer on his face, he had a women pinned against the far wall. Trying to kiss her she kept trying to push him away while his buddies just looked on a jeered lewd insults about the girl.

With annoyance Dev turned and made his way towards the pool table Mr. Macho and his friends were laughing by. The women was pleading with the man to leave her alone, aww comeon baby dont be like that, i know youll enjoy what i can do to you Dev scoffed as he crossed his arms "what you can do for her? you mean slobber all over her, and gnaw on her like a wild dog with a bone? personally i prefer cats, much nicer" The man turned to Dev and sneered at him go away, you shouldnt stick your nose in someone elses business Dev rolled his eyes.

"well, see, the terrified lady there just screams help me he's a rapist, so i thought i would come be a shining knight in armor" The Man stiffened at the rapist comment and pushed away from, the girl, who mouthed a quick thank you and took off as the man approached Dev. What did you call me? The mans friends chuckled and whispered amoung themselves as the man went toe to toe with Dev. While the male had at least a good 5 inchs Dev wasnt worried. Cocking his head to one side he looked up. "well now, you should probably go finish your pool game before you start something your gunna regret, or do i have to whip your ass like your daddy obviously never did?"

The man roared and swung at Dev, catching him with an impressive right hook that snapped his head to one side and staggered him back. Dev rubbed his jaw as if making sure nothing was broken and ran his tongue over his teeth before straightening himself. "well now, that was impressive, you hit like my grandmother." the man swung at Dev again and this time Dev caught his fist in his own and stopped the motion dead. Dev's eyes bleed to a deep jade/emerald as he growled low. The man whose fist he held was about to say something again when Dev headbutted him then dropped him with southpaw uppercut that rattled the man down to his bones. Dev watched as he hit the floor and turned to his friends as if daring them to attack him as Bar security shoved their way over to them and grabbed Dev by the shirt and knelt over the man on the floor.

Alright, come on, your outta here, no fighting in our club Dev, not wanting to cause any more of a scene allowed security to guide him to the door, but as he passed a scent hit him. and he stopped, turning his eyes he looked to the bar, Where he saw a tall women with Raven hair. the Security began to shove at him and toss out a few choice insults. His eyes locked with the women briefly, and the tingle in his neck intensified briefly before he was roughly shoved towards the door "ok ok ok, enough with the pushing before i get pissed" Turning he headed for the door and out into the night air, looking back over his shoulder he lost sight of her in the throng of people


"well fuck, " the image of her replayed in his minds eye, turning he strolled back up the main drag looking at the street shops and listening to teh drown of music from all establishments
 
Watching the scene unfold her eyes narrowed a little. The scent struck her again as she moved to stop one of the security guards a touch to his chest and she had his full attention the anger drained from him as he almost looked looped out as he smiled it her.

You are going to tell me who the young man was you so cruelly threw out of here for protecting that young woman over there which if I am not mistaken is actually Your job but you failed to fulfill that task. You will also tell me who the man and his flunkies were who were attacking her that you had to pick up off the floor after failing to do your job and you will tell me all of this... now.

The man rattled off the guilty party's names and that he had seen the guy they threw out before maybe one of the other bouncers knew his name and then began begging forgiveness from her for not doing his job and protecting the young woman.

It is not me you need to beg for forgiveness from but that young lady right over there. Now go beg...

She walked out of the club as the guard was dropping to the ground begging this young woman's forgiveness in front of everyone.
 
Dev was down a block when he stopped to watch a small group of people playing Pan flute music on the street corner. Dev loved music, all kinds, there was some really good bands out there, independent and not on a serious big money label that just played that heart and soul music, stretched Dev looked at his watch, he wanted to get a run in tonight, the need to be in his fur and run free had gotten stronger lately, he'd been putting it off for a few weeks and his beast was getting restless.

Turning he began strolling back down towards shooters where his bike was parked. weaving his way through the people the wind shifted and picked up briefly and again, that damnable scent caught his nostrils. Getting more annoyed he had begun to assume he was being followed. Dev Continued towards his bike when he saw Mr Tough guy and his group heading his direction, leering and generally just being assholes Dev dipped into an ally and waited.

As the group passed he let go a whistle that caught the men's attention "Hey Dick less, thanks for ruining my night" Normally Dev didn't go looking for trouble, far from it given his ability's and temper. The man ducked into the ally with him, after a few quick exchanged insults and words a Fight ensued. This time Toughguys friends joined in. Dev laughed, oh this was gunna be fun
 
Yet another petty human squabble... No... that scent... she moved to track it. Men puffing and beating their chests there was no reason for her to step in... Though she would keep an eye on the associates of the guilty one. If he survives this she will then make him pay for what he did to the young girl.

Eyes narrowing that scent... that sense was here... was it one of these vermin or... the one they now fight once more? She thought to leave but could not abide not seeing the vermin attacker pay.
 
Dev took his share of hits, he panted, fighting 4 people was harder then he thought, but he was holding his own, his senses, his reflexs where so much better then theirs, they were drunk, slow, uncoordinated, lashing out he kicked one man in the knee collapsing it then laid him out with a swift shot to the temple, only to be blind sided by another, with a vicious curse he pulled the male off him as his back hit concrete and rattled him.. They were strong for humans, He kicked another between the legs then kneed him as he bent over dropping him to the concrete to wail like a child in pain.

Dev panted, he felt the trickle of blood from his lip, and the back of his head where he'd gotten head slammed against the wall. eyeing the last two men they took were bloody but still standing. "come on guys, done already?" the rumble of his voice, his throat was sore, he heard the slight "stlick" of a knife swinging open, and sighed, weary he eyed the guy behind Mr tough guy "a knife?? really??" sighing again Dev pushed himself off the wall bringing his hands up in a boxing stance, he swung quick forcing the leader back and went for a gut shot, damn it, too slow, Dev grunted as the knife sunk into his side and kicked out at the one who stabbed him and buckled his knee. as the man fell he whirled in the limited space lashing out with a vicious backhand and sent the last guy into the wall before he too got laid out with a hard left hook. Panting he looked at the downed men, letting himself fall back against the opposite wall the sounds of fighting died. Dev hissed in pain and checked the damage to his side, his shirt sticky with blood. he had to get out of here, someone was bound to have called the cops.

"fuck" Dev's body shook but his muscles failed him and he slid to the ground, sitting there against the wall panting. He was too strained, his body too pumped with adrenaline he couldn't call on his magic to shift, let alone heal himself. With another curse he closed his eyes, knowing at least for a little bit the men he'd beated wouldnt be waking up. he could try and relax enough to shift
 
Walking forward she walked right up to the offending male and lifting him up a little as she knelt down unconscious or not humans were always open to suggestion.

You should not have attacked that young woman... foolish male... so to pay for your offense... you shall know no pleasure from a woman in any way ever again. You will never find happiness with a lover of any kind. That is your punishment and that it will remain for the rest of your days.

Dropping him she in turn examined each of his friends offering lesser punishments to them each in turn. Turning to Dev the sense hit her again. The eyes of the jaguar tattoo seemed to spark briefly on her side. Part of her wanted to flee but she stood her ground.

You require aid healing?
 
Dev sat there. His eyes closed as he calmed his body, his hand covering the wound in his side, already he'd felt the blood stop flowing, it would take at least a day to heal on its own, then he heard footsteps, and he tensed, opening his eyes he watched, what shocked him was to see the women from the bar, his brow furrowed as he watched her kneel beside the unconscious forms around him. her whispered words and his face turned to stone. wincing he struggled to his feet and still he leaned against the wall at his back for support. As he watched her the tingling in his neck kicked up a notch and he had to stop himself from slapping the back of his neck, even in this low light his eyesight was perfect, and they trailed a slow once over along her form, eyeing the tattoo his eyebrows furrowed once again, the tattoo's eyes seemed to glow and look at him.

Dev shook his head and rubbed his face with his free hand muttering that he must be seeing shit before he looked to the girl again

"you curse every male you see in a dark ally and unconscious? cauuseeeee ive had that once already in my life dont need it again thanks" His Voice held a sarcastic tone and a bite of humor to it even as his body screamed at him

You require aid healing?

He cocked his head "what this? oh naw, he just scratched me" pained intake of breath "a good shower and 3 shots of Morphine and ill be right as rain"
 
Funny I would have suspected for your system to be able to begin its healing you would require more.

She watched him for a moment. Was the sense from him or one of the ones he fought? No... it had to be him.

Then I gather that something so petty even to the most basic of humans will be easy for you to acquire. I guess I will be on my way then.
 
Funny I would have suspected for your system to be able to begin its healing you would require more.


his skin hummed as she drew near, and a shiver raced through his body, what the hell was going on? what was he sensing from her, why was every instinct in his body burning. His breathing eased out and he closed his eyes, "i was too keyed up after the fight.....wait.......my system? what do you mean? who are you?"


Then I gather that something so petty even to the most basic of humans will be easy for you to acquire. I guess I will be on my way then.

with a non too human sounding growl he watched her turn and begin to walk away. drawing in the essences of nature around him, the calm of the air, the waters of the ground, he whispered in a long forgotten mantra, his hand over his wound gave off a barely visable glow that one would miss unless looking right at it. the pain lessened considerably as the flesh mended itself. and he let go a very gentle sigh. Pulling his hand away he opened his eyes and rose to stand.

"we need to leave the ally, i can already hear the sirens, there only 6 blocks over and heading this way, "

he growled in iritation and caught up to the girl "who are you? i saw you watching me in the bar, and now you follow me into the allyway.........." inside his head his beast growled
 
Watching you... No I followed those who offended and sought to bring harm to that young woman. You being involved was just whatever it was. The security guard who should have dealt with it but was too busy throwing you out for doing his job for him has begged her forgiveness and now they will pay for their actions.

She glanced over at him.

As for who I am My name is Lilura... and you would be?
 
Watching you... No I followed those who offended and sought to bring harm to that young woman. You being involved was just whatever it was. The security guard who should have dealt with it but was too busy throwing you out for doing his job for him has begged her forgiveness and now they will pay for their actions.


His brow arched at her explanation, he wasn't sure if he'd ever heard anything like that before. Frowning again he cocked his head to one side as he walked he looked at her, nose flaring as he took in her scent. Closing his eyes briefly again he opened them and looked at her, as the cop cars whizzed passed them as they walked and into the ally they'd left together

As for who I am My name is Lilura... and you would be?


"ahhh.....Devin........Dev..........that's......an interesting tattoo you have, exquisite workmanship.......ive never seen anything like it"

he had to figure out what he was feeling, was she a danger to him? she clearly wasnt human, the aura she gave off...well.......it spoke of someone with power.....and that usually meant trouble for him........
 
Glancing over to him as they walked.

You have questions swirling around you like a dust storm... what do you wish to know?
 
He growled in frustration, she either read minds, or his face wasnt as schooled and neutral as he thought it was. His eyes narrowed on her and he looked around. There were too many people around for him to ask any questions outright to her here. To many ears and heads to swivel and listen.

Looking around Dev saw they were coming up on the park and he knew at least they would have a modicum of privacy out here. With a tilt of his head towards the park entrance and the wooded lot behind it

"how bout a night stroll through the park, and we can talk. i dont like being out here around these people"

turning he made to cross the street towards the park
 
Sounds fun.

Walking with him to the park she held no fear she had no need to fear. She watched him for a moment as they walked why was the sense coming from him and why did the tattoos seem to react to him they have not reacted to anything in this realm yet... why him?
 
As they walked along the trail and the woods became denser he pulled her aside, his eyes trailing over her briefly, his nose flaring as he takes in the scents around them, the trees, dew starting to form on the grass as the night air cooled, the scent of women, of power.

"Ok, im more then likely going to sound crazy here so feel free to run screaming, Your not exactly human are you? You have an Air of power around you that makes my skin crawl and other things rise, I haven't figured it out yet but im itching to touch you, and itching to run from you."

he ran his hands through his hair as if it were a nervous habit, before shoving his hands into his pockets, he tilted his head slightly, listening to the wind, listening to see if anyone else was around or approaching but he heard nothing

"a normal person in this town doesn't just go after someone wanting retribution for hurting someone else, in all my time ive never heard an explanation like what you gave, "they hurt her i wanted to make them pay?" no offense darlin but a women like you doesn't say those words unless you have something to back it up.

he flexed his hands trying to ease the tingle in his skin and fight back the growl that rumbled deep in his chest

"gods, why the hell do i want to touch you so bad"........this time he couldnt stop the growling purr as it trickled past his lips
 
You are not exactly human either are you Dev?

She smiled at him she was not sure about his reaction to her but that growled purr brought a spark to her eyes. An almost feline golden spark as she spoke again.

What about me makes you what to run? What would scare one like you that much? And could that same fear be what makes you want to touch?
 
You are not exactly human either are you Dev?


He ground his teeth as he stared at her.


What about me makes you what to run? What would scare one like you that much? And could that same fear be what makes you want to touch?


He licked his bottom lip before catching it between his teeth in a hesitant gesture, he looked at her for a long while, scenting the air, listening to her heartbeat listening to the rustle of the woods around them, watching her eyes, trying to read her.

"your attitude, mostly, the way your hold yourself, err, your body language, i said it before, you give off an air of power and superiority i dont see on very many people. Your a women whose held power. As for the human question....."

Dev looked around, eyes sharpening in the low light, he felt his eyes shift, going from their normal brown to a deep green/yellow emerald his night vision instantly better, sharper, he looked around to make sure they were alone before he looked back to her, letting her see his eyes, which almost glowed as his shamanistic powers trailed through his body, wanting to finish the change, he'd wanted to go for a run in his fur tonight as it was, to hunt, but he'd kept his magic in check.

"im human, for the most part, i decend from a line of shamans on my fathers side, known for their abilitys in magic, healing and the ability to shape shift."

his eyes slide slowly along her body, till his leopards eyes fell on the tatoo on her side, without thinking he reached out slowly, and stroked a finger over the muzzle and down the neck of the tattoo
 
Your story does not surprise me. My tale however may be a bit more difficult to follow.

Her eyes closed at his touching the tattoo. The Tattoo seemed to move slightly at the touch as well. Her eyes open as she stared into his for a moment.

It is strange how very different this realm is from home. So different yet... in some ways the very same. You are in your shape shift a feline... correct? Sekmet and Bast would love you I think... so maybe this banishment will no longer be all that bad. You... I can not explain it... seem familiar... your being drawn normally in this realm would have worried me... given me reason to be suspicious but with your... unique ability... it is... comfortable.
 
"feline? yes, when tested i was easier able to assimilate with the spirit of the Leopard, "

he sighed and let his head drop, the magic fading back into the earth, as he dispells it. his eyes returning to normal a shudder passes through him again before he opens his eyes and looks to her again with an arched brow

"Sekhmet?.............Bast???.." he frowned "your Egyptian????"
 
Lets just put it this way I am from where the Gods and Goddesses of your realms Egypt call home. A realm called Aegyptus so perhaps technically I could be classified as Egyptian in this realm but that is a tad inadequate. I suppose I am the one that sounds crazy now so perhaps I should continue.

She took a deep breath clearing her mind for a moment

As for what happened to those idiots you were fighting I simply... how to word this... cursed them for their actions or lack of stopping those actions. Just as I did with the bouncer that tossed you out for doing his job for him. Ever time he sees her he will beg for her forgiveness until either it wears off or he truly believes her that he is forgiven.
 
Back
Top