men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well

I have no such desire , but i am fantasizing lot of girls during our fucking.
Think she too doing so .
If she end up in bed with another , it is ok if it's umknown to me .
That's safe mode .

But it is damn erotic if i imagined so .
 
My wife is in Las Vegas with one of her recently divorced friends at a conference and left her wedding ring on our dresser (not sure if this was on purpose or not.)The first time I brought up her being a Hotwife she got very angry at me for even suggesting it. But now it's Tuesday night and she's been gone since Saturday morning. Her texts have become few and far between and only really sending instructions for me and the kids.
I am going from turned on to freaking out, I haven't slept much the past few nights unless I've had enough to drink. Even then I've been staying up using the "Find my iphone" app to watch as she goes from one casino to another. Last night She was at Mandalay Bay for hours then to Luxor where she stayed for 30 minutes or so then walked over to Excaliber before I passed out.
I don't like it that she has been ignoring me and not even sending an affectionate text telling me that she misses me or that she loves me.
I thought I wanted this, I think I still do but I'm very conflicted. We've been married for more than 20 years, how will she react? How will I react? Regardless I can't wait to pick her up at the airport tomorrow and hug her and kiss her. I want to hear about the last four days but I don't think I should push her.
Sorry for the rambling post...

So what ended up happening? Did she say anything about what went on? Or did she just make it what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas. I hope it all works out for you guys, I guess maybe being an old married person myself, I am rooting for others, too:)
 
i had a great time tonight with my wife and our neighbor. She suck us both off in the front yard. she kept telling me how bad she wanted his cock! watching him pound her on the couch was amazing i have never seen her shake and scream like that!
 
Last edited:
Another Man...

This is a very interesting thread. Nowadays I have this kind of phantasy. It started when my girlfriend sent me photos which have been taken by her ex-boyfriend to turn me on. At first I was jealous to find out that she was posing naked not only for me, but then I got excited. I was wondering if the guy was sometimes masturbating while looking at those pics. I was thinking that most of the guys are dreaming of a threesome with two women. My girl is very jealous and would never allow my to touch another woman. But she admitted - after we had some glasses of wine - that she would be into having sex with two guys... I was shocked at first, but since then I think of her being fucked by another man. I wanted to know if strangers are attracted to her so I traded private photos and was excited to hear their comments...
 
I share my wife sexually with guys. We started "swinging" at nightclubs but are now friends with enough guys that she's got a bit of a male harem. Because she travels for work a lot she fucks men without me on the road occasionally, and I'm OK with that.... I'm bisexual so watching her fuck another man totally arouses me. Ironically, though she loves to suck cock with me and we share cum and I take it up the ass... we tend to have as many MMF threeways that have very little to no gay sex involved. In part this is because she is very oversexed and tends to demand to be the main attraction...I've never seen her become entirely sexually exhausted, no matter how many guys are banging her. She banged 8 guys once at a party and they each fucked her at least twice for about 3 hours and she was cumming the whole time. Could barely walk to the car afterwards.

Another irony is that she's really jealous of me looking at other women. We have done some swinging with other married couples and she does have a bisexual streak herself, but she's very uninterested in FFM. This is fine with me.

I was bisexual and sharing my girlfriends with bisexual and straight males long before the current fashion of "cuckold" came into being. So I don't relate to the cuck scene, although I'm more than willing to play the submissive husband who licks my wife's lovers balls or eats "creampies" or whatever is the latest kinky fashion.

As for jealousy, I just don't have any, because I know she totally in love with me and totally committed to our relationship. Fucking is just sex, not love and we're both, well, slutty people who enjoy a lot of causal sexual partners for reasons that have to do with early life experiences.

We often laugh that we are more likely to have causal sex with a couple or a well-hung guy then invite someone we only know from a couple of Internet chats over for dinner.
 
hwb010_cr.jpg


hwb020_cr.jpg


hwb030_cr.jpg


hwb040_cr.jpg
 
Super hot captions, but they have the stilted, expository tone of stories in the first chapter of a foreign language textbook.

Of course, if that's how they taught German, I'd be fluent by now...

More broadly, I'm a single, nevermarried guy for some reason finds the idea of sharing a hypothetical SO viscerally hot. Part of me likes cuckoldry's humiliation aspects, but a much larger part likes the passivity of someone else's much larger part being used a sex toy. Essentially, wifesharing appeals to my submissive and lazy sides both (which, I cannot stress enough are separate impulses).
 
Last edited:
i had a great time tonight with my wife and our neighbor. She suck us both off in the front yard. she kept telling me how bad she wanted his cock! watching him pound her on the couch was amazing i have never seen her shake and scream like that!

Oh you are a lucky man to have such a hot looking wife:devil:
 
We went to Vegas and I went to a bar looking available. It worked. I was very nervous about it, but it was a lot of fun.

Whenever I've been in a bar (with or without my wife) in Vegas and looked available, I was usually approached by Jasmine, or Brandi, who billed by the hour or had a rate for the night.
 
Questions...

Jewel and Julie did you tell your sig other how good you were getting fucked during the encounter? Inquiring minds and all......
 
I was often approached by the husband, and oddly I thought, they wanted me to bat for them when they were gone from home for long periods of time. They were pretty matter of fact about it, I'M GONNA BE IN ALASKA FOR A YEAR, SHE LIKES YOU, AND I THINK YOU OUGHTA KEEP HER FROM CLIMBING THE WALLS. The flip-side of it is women cuck their girlfriends, luring the friends guy over when daddy is away.

Sister in laws are good, too. Sisters, not so good. Loyalty I think.

My work friends usta invite me over for spaghetti dinner or whatever, then after dinner theyd crank up the mower and leave me alone with the wife, and the wife would take it from there.

I PREFER TO CUCK GUYS WHO ARE SELF ABSORBED SISSIES. THEY GO ON VACATION WITH THE WIFE THEN LEAVE HER ALONE ALL DAY WHILE THEY GOLF OR FISH OR WHATEVER.

I think there's two kinds of cuckolding: SCRATCH THE ITCH, and FEED THE NEED.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
How? Marry a cheater. Helluva lot easier than trying to "turn" a devoted wife.

Not really. Depends what the couple really want. On a deep level the dynamics are a dependent wife forced to accept transient lovers for an infantilized husband. That is, the husband becomes mama's little man with none of the benefits real men insist on. And as the wives are generally pretty hostile towards their infantilized husbands it accounts for how they treat the husband...like a child.
 
I really wonder why men are like this. Don't you feel jealous to see your 'faithful wife' enjoying with another man?

I feel bad to think that my husband cheats me.

Most men and women would but not everyone here in the States. Some couples like the idea, different strokes for different folks. I am sure things are much different in India but it is remarkable you are on this site. It shows your mind is open to some things erotic and out of the ordinary. Some people here like sharing their partners, not a matter of jealousy.
 
Sharing

I really wonder why men are like this. Don't you feel jealous to see your 'faithful wife' enjoying with another man?

I feel bad to think that my husband cheats me.

Most men and women would but not everyone here in the States. Some couples like the idea, different strokes for different folks. I am sure things are much different in India but it is remarkable you are on this site. It shows your mind is open to some things erotic and out of the ordinary. Some people here like sharing their partners, not a matter of jealousy.
 
I'm divorced now but I always wanted my ex to cuckold me and become a BBC slut. I wanted (and still do) want to watch her get her tight white pussy ruined by BBC.
 
I'm divorced now but I always wanted my ex to cuckold me and become a BBC slut. I wanted (and still do) want to watch her get her tight white pussy ruined by BBC.

i have ruined a few in my time,still love to watch look on there face when i pull old bull out lol
 
I agree with above.. I had one buddy that was over six foot tall, wanted a threesome and asked me.. Im only five ten and when I whipped my ten inch out he started to get upset.. his was six if that and like a pencil. He ended up just watching.. After that we no longer were budds.. and they eneded up divorcing witin two years.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top