Stars The Limit (Closed)

Luke smiled and pulled the girl up by her legs till she lick the woman's smooth lips, still dripping from when she was given a orgasm when Emma had walked into the room. She licked again and smiled at Emma.

"I'm sorry it's just your so cute..." She then pulled a remote out from under a pillow near here and a screen dropped down to Emma left for her to watch. A image began playing of her Father and Luka having a good time.

"Your Father and I were close you see... " Luka said and then went back to eating the woman out she held in her hands. She let Emma watch the image or at least listen if she didn't wish to see her father screwing her like a animal. But the image soon faded and a new image appeared and this one might have shocked Emma some, her mother and Luka lay with each other eating each other out on screen. Luka had given the woman another orgasm and to the woman's credit she didn't make noise during any of it. She let her go and the woman slumped into Luka's lap. Leaving a trail of juice from Luka's mouth down her beautiful pink body.

"I do not know why your mother came to me Emma, nor do I know what she had me make this image for you... But she seemed to want you to know something... About who she was... And I am very sorry to hear of her passing..." Luka bowed her head to Emma, and if nothing up till now sounded real, Luka was indeed saddened by the passing of her mother. Luka looked up at Emma and moved her hand under another pillow on and pulled out a box and tossed it in front of Emma.

"She wanted me to give that to you as well... As far as opening it..." She looked at Emma and smiled.

"You won't like how it opens..." She slide her right hand into the girl in her lap, forcing her whole hand into the woman. This caused her to gasp and squirm in the pink woman's lap. Luka smiled down at the woman in her lap, by far her favorite slave. She smiled and patted the girl on her back with her free hand as she slowly pushed up to her wrist into the woman with her other hand. Luka had tried every way to open the box, but Emma's mother knew she would try to open it. Luka couldn't help but wonder about Emma's mother, but she didn't question people's sexual pleasures. The box in front of Emma was like most other small lock boxes but it had a circle in the top that seemed it would be meant for a key, but key wasn't anything Luka would tell her, not unless she asked. The box itself wasn't all that heavy, but it was big enough to hold something as big as a dress or something special at the very least, not just gems or credits.
 
She watched the screen seeing her mother having sex, it was terrible. Looking down she was forced to listen. It was enough to really make her sick, but taking a deep breath she just let it pass. Then a box was tossed to her, grabbing it she looked at the box and saw the key hole. Thinking for a moment, she relaxed once sat down and she remembered what she always carried with her. Reaching around her neck, she removed a key and putting it into the lock she sighed some.

"This key you see here? It's made of human bone. It's my mothers bone, when she died. She instructed that a piece of her bone would be carved into a key. Then colored with my mothers blood, soaked in her blood for a month. I never understood why this was made, but I guess now I know" She said and didn't know what would be in here. Taking a deep breath she turned the key and opened it up, inside the box was a few things. First there were a ton of credits, a wedding dress that belonged to her mother.

Some pictures of her parents, which knowing that both of them cheated on one another. It was a slap to the face, but it was nice to see them appear happy. Perhaps there marriage was open and no one knew it? Only one who would know for sure are her parents. She was unsure what the point of this box was, besides credits which was nice. But then she noticed something else, it was a picture of a nice ship. And realized that her mother had bought a ship for her, and it said on the back. And read what was written to Luke.

"Show this to my lover Luka she will know where you can get this ship, it was meant to be your birthday gift. But since if you are reading this now, I'm dead. It is yours, fully paid for and its big enough to live on. Be safe my daughter and god speed" Looking up at Luka she sighed.

"Do you know where this is stored Luka?"
 
Luka looked at the small image on the display pad and looked up at Emma.

"Yes... I know where your mother kept her ship... " She paused and looked at Emma, she watched carefully as she pushed deeper into her slave girl, causing her to scream, in pleasure or pain Emma wouldn't know for sure.

"Before I take you there I want you to answer me truthfully... Your disgusted by what I'm doing aren't you?" She moved her hand and the girl scream in pain. She watched Emma's reaction to each of the screams, causing the girl to then scream in orgasm around her fist. Luka watched with hawk like eyes at the younger woman's reaction.


----------

Varook had been waiting at the Cantina for some time now. Emma hadn't shown up, and he was getting worried. The place was closing but non of the staff were going to ask the Wookiee to leave just yet. He took another gulp of his drink and watched the holo dancer at the end of the bar. He would give her a little more time, but then would have to find her, and do it with out drawing the attention oh any of the major hutt lords or crime leaders in the area.


----------

Luka hadn't been the only one to keep track of Varook and Emma after they had landed and the female Trandoshan assassin had kept a eye on Emma even now, watching her sitting inside through a heat scanner. She would wait and watch till ordered other wise, but she knew there might be others out there as well. Emma's Father had made some enemies on his little "Work trips" to the smugglers moon and some wanted to collect even if the man himself was dead.
 
She was watching what was going on, and turned away. Thinking for a moment, she sighed. She had to come up with a way to explain herself, since she didn't judge this woman and sighed a bit. Looking down for a moment, she was thinking of hundreds of things to say. Crossing her arms, she shook her head no. She didn't like this kind of thing, she knew there were good and bad in side of people. But this kind of thing was something she didn't want to see.

"Luka what you do here is your own business, I'm just not use to this kind of thing. I was tightly controlled as a child, I don't approve of forcing people to do things. But as I said Luka it is your business not mind. Don't mind me, really. I guess I never really knew my parents, knowing mom had you for a lover. I mean I don't hate you or anything, so don't think that. I just don't approve of my mother lying to me, no one ever treated me like an adult, not even now"
 
Luka looked at Emma and slowly pulled her hand out of the woman in her lap, the woman looked back over her shoulder at Luka who nodded and the woman crawled away, tired from so many orgasms. She took her time and finally got to her feet and carefully walked out of the room. Luka watched the woman go and stood up and walked over to Emma and looked at her.

"Does it bother you that your mother shared a bed with me Emma? Does it bother you that your father fucked me into these pillows behind your and your mother's back? Does it make you mad that I won't tell you where your mother kept her ship till you lay with me?" She asked the last question and kneel in front of Emma and looked Emma right in the eyes, watching very carefully her reactions. Zeltrons had powerful pheromones and limited telepathic abilities. Luka projected pleasure at Emma, and also soothing and relaxation with it. She felt it the moment Emma had looked at her and was now testing Emma, seeing how she would react to it.
 
She watched everything play out, and watching Luka. Hearing everything that she said, looking at the woman who was now knelt before her. She could feel her power over Emma, she knew about Zeltron's. Knew what they could do, she felt like she was falling right for the trap. If this was a trap of course, but as she felt the effects of this woman. A light surrounded around Emma's body, it was the force protecting her mind from her powers. When she opened up her eyes, she looked at Luka and sighed some.

"I'm sorry Luka but I'm already taken, I maybe beautiful like my mother was when she was my age. But you cannot seduce me like you can with my kind, mother may have enjoyed your company. I may have to, but I value what I have with Varook, he may not love me back in the sense I think he does. Then so be it, if you had any love for my mother. Please tell me where the ship is, I'm in danger and you maybe to if you keep hanging around me"

Reaching out she stroked her cheek, in a friendly manner. She was able to wiggle out of this woman's ability, the glow around her died down as she gained her composure. "And I can see you cared for my mother, your a good woman Luka."
 
Luka laughed at the last remark from Emma and slide 2 fingers into her own pussy, moaning and keeping half a eye on Emma she pulled from herself a small data chip. Smiling at Emma she places the chip in her mouth and in the blink of a eye was on top of Emma, pushed her back onto her back and kissed her, using her tongue to place the chip in Emma's mouth. She stood quickly before Emma could push her away. She stepped from the circle of pillows and looked back at Emma.

"That data chip has a lot of family history for you Emma..." Her laughing slowing some as she picked up a discarded robe on the ground.

"You wouldn't call me a good person if you knew what I've done..." Luka paused to pick her words carefully. "But your mother did things to me that even had me blushing my dear.." She said and walked to the far end of the room and left the door open for Emma to follow her when she was ready. The Protocol droid from before was now standing behind her with a data pad for the small chip Emma had been given.

On the chip she would find out lots about her father. His shady dealings with not only Luka, but some info on his dealings with the Black Sun, and a Hutt or two. How he not only had slaves brought in for Varook but for himself too. Even how he had killed a rival officers and even had a whole group of civilians killed to stop a upraising of some kind. It would take many hours or days for Emma to go through everything.

However with so much on her father it made what little there was on her mother somewhat odd. There was very little about what her mother did outside of the home Emma had left only hours before. Though there were hints that her mother knew about some of the things her father had done, though how much and why she didn't do anything about the small bits she might have known were not in there.
 
She watched her and was taken back by the kiss, she moved quickly and sighed a bit. Thinking for a moment, she took the chip from her mouth and walked over to the droid. Getting all the information she could out of it, finding out that her father was actually a bad man. And hardly any information on her mother, something was very off about all this. When she got all the information she could, she grabbed her holo and needed to try and connect to her friend.

"Var, are you getting this?"

Not to sure if he got the last message, course if he had. He probably would have been there by now. And he wasn't, so something was either stopping it. Or something else was going on, because she did know how to use a holo wasn't that hard. She was worried for her friend, but also worried about what she learned about her father. He was far from the good man she thought he was. And her mother? No information on her what so ever.

It was funny, while she was waiting for Var to communicate. If of course it was working, she realized she had used the force. But didn't know how she did it? She had been able to accidentally use the force a few times and didn't know why.
 
Luka let Emma be for now, she had just dropped a lot into the woman's lap and although she'd like to have a taste of Emma now was not the time. She looked at the wall of screens in her office and sighed as she sat back in the large chair. She saw Varook leave a cantina not to far from here and watched him turn and head off into the sea of bodies oh people walking around. She looked at a few other screens now and shook her head. Things always the same, spies watching spies watching spies. She smiled and closed her eyes and places her hands on the woman's head between her legs. "Might as well give them a show anyway" She thought as she enjoyed the same woman who she had been fisting in front of Emma not long ago.

----------

Varook was finally forced out of the cantina and he knew something was wrong. He walked around till he was able to make contact with someone he knew, in between trying Emma on the holo, but someone must have been jamming the signal. He ducked into a ally way and told his contact just enough to to help him find Emma but little more. With a nod the man disappeared back into the busy street. He was about to do the same when a Twi'lek woman was pushed from the crowed and bumb into him, she stumbled to the ground and Varook simply looked at her.

"I'm... I... I'm sowwy..." She said, her speech slurred and the strong smell of corellian ale came off her breath with each word.

"Oh hey there.... Big Fella..." She smiled up at the wookiee, she used his left leg to help pull herself upright to a leaning, but standing position. It hurt a little to have her pulling on his fur, but Varook said nothing and just looked down at the drunk woman, about to push her away when she reached up between his legs and grabbed his cock.

"Lets have some fun big fella.." She said and quickly got him hard, shockingly hard in fact. Varook was taken aback by this and simply let her continue. He hadn't known that one of the pricks he felt had been the Twi'lek poking him and injecting a poison into his system. This however would have been picked up by the small droid keeping a eye from above for Luka.

"Ohhh.... MMmmmm So big..." The Blue skin Twi'lek female moaned before she took Varook into her mouth, and Varook's jaw hit the ground at the fact that this woman was deep throating him in one go. A bulge clearly seen in her throat as she had to stand up on her tip toes and throw her head all the way back to get it to fit inside her.

----------

Luka moaned and squirmed in her chair as the short haired human woman worked her pussy over. One of her fingers spilled and the screens went from displaying many different images to displaying a big image of Varook getting a blow job, and watching as the Twi'lek Assassin reached for a blade in her left boot.
 
She couldn't believe this crap going on, she rolled her eyes. One big orgy great, and she was in the damn middle. But when she saw Varook on the screen, she narrowed her eyes. And noticed what was going on, this was no fucking accident. She saw the woman reaching for her boot. "No..." She muttered, seeing a weapon in her hand. Her life with her friend was flashed right in front of her, she took her weapon off her the holster on her hip.

"I have to help him!"

Turning on her heels she didn't care what she would have to go through, she had to save her friend. It was easy to tell she was in love with him, her anger had taken hold of her as she forced the front door open. She knew where he was and she had to move faster, but people got in her way. Good and bad she just plowed right down through them, her heart was pounding all the way up in her ears. She was afraid that she was about to lose her friend and lover.

"Varook!"

Moving as fast as her human legs could take her, felt like almost slow motion when she saw the weapon in her hand. A loud roar like growl came from Emma's mouth, the force just flew from her body and stopped the woman's hand from committing the assassination. She had a rather pissed off look on her face. She raised her hand out and threw the assassin which she had no idea how she did it. But she did, she held her weapon on the woman.

"Who Sent you!"
 
Luka watched the events unfold before her on the screen. She sighed and looked over on her desk to a photo of Emma's mother. "So the rumors were true..." She thought before she enjoyed one last orgasm before she started the clean up of this event.

----------

Varook slumped to the ground fighting the poison in his system and was only somewhat aware of what was going on. But he watched on in a daze as Emma walked slowly over to the woman. He tried to speak but nothing happened as he watched.

The assassin wasn't some run of the mil gun for hire and quickly recovered from the out burst from Emma and a throwing dagger knocked her blaster off and it caused Emma to fire off and hit the wall. But with blinding speed she was already closing the gap between the two women, and she brought her hand up in a quick upward thrust. She however missed, but coming very close and the tip of the blade cut right through her shirt and grazed her skin of her left breast, leaving a paper cut like mark on it and drawing a small amount of blood. Annoyed at the miss the assassin quickly spun around and knocked the weapon away with a kick, so Emma couldn't get a good shot off at her.
 
This was a fight for the life of the man she loved, sure he wasn't human. But he was more human then any human male she had ever known. The woman was much to fast, and Emma she kept missing. She for a moment looked over at Varook, flashes of there time together hit her. The woman was coming right at her, she wanted to get off. But Varook had to fight, and so didn't she. A white color glow started to surround her body, something she didn't notice.

"Leave him alone you bitch!"

She screamed loudly, extending her hand out to the woman it threw the assassin a very far way away, and against the wall. She felt weakened but her anger kept her on her feet, looking over at Varook, she ran over to him. She had a feeling the assassin wasn't out of the way. But there was time at least for a moment, she looked at him. She didn't know what to do, Emma never ever cried. Even when he took her roughly as he did, but now?

"Varook"

She said, which came out more of a purr. But it was in his language, looking into his eyes as she stroked his furred cheek. She felt like this was her fault, looking down she felt so useless.

"Varook, please don't leave me. I love you, please don't leave me alone"

For the first time ever, tears fell down her face and landed on Varook's face. As she cradled him, she didn't care what people would say to the relationship. A human with a beast, as most saw his species. But to her he was so much more.
 
Varook just slumped in Emma's arms. The poison wouldn't kill him, but it would keep him out for a while. Emma didn't know this and the assassin didn't plan on letting her target get away. But this time however she would not get her target. a Hail of blaster bolts shot passed Emma and Varook and down the ally towards the would be assassin, who now knew she was out matched and dodged and fled down the ally way.

"He's not dead Emma..." Luka said as she walked up and stood behind Emma, looking down the ally where the assassin had fled, and motioning for one of her droids to go down the ally and search for the Twi'lek woman.

"We shouldn't stay here Emma... I'll take you to your mother's ship." She said, and had one a loader droid pick up Varook. They all got into a rather large transport shuttle and soon were in the hanger of Emma's new ship. The ship was docked at a Skyhook in low orbit of the small moon. After getting there Luka was about to tell Emma that she had no idea how to get past the hanger but the door on the far side opened and a woman stepped out from the door naked as the day she was born. Luka raised a eyebrow at this and stepped between this new woman and Emma. The new woman looked at Luka and smiled and tried to push her aside, who countered and pulled the woman's arm painfully behind her back.

"Who are you?" She asked, looking up at Emma as if to ask if she knew anything.

"I was not given a name, sadly the woman who bought me did not finish giving me my final orders. So I will follow the orders she did give me. I am a human replica droid. I was part of the project known as "Project decoy" but funding fell through and I was unfinished up till a short while ago. Where I was finished and taken here. My only known orders are to server and protect that human." She said and looked up and pointed to Emma.

"Great.... We have a Black Sun assassin here..." Luka said and was quickly taken off her feet by the HRD, and put into a chock hold. Luka gasped and tried to brake free but found the HRD was a lot stronger then she looked.

"I am aware of my sister unit... Guri.... But I do no work for the Black Sun... I work for that woman..." She again pointed to Emma.

"What do you want me to do with this Zeltron Mistress?" She asks Emma. The droids coming off the shuttle begin to move towards the naked HRD, who looks at them. Emma watches as the HRD's eyes glow green and soon Luka's droid's camera's change from red to green as well and no longer seem to be trying to protect Luka. The HRD eyes return to normal. The HRD would be beautiful if she was human. shoulder length red hair, green eyes and a bust somewhere between Emma's and Luka's bust size. She looks to Emma once again for orders after she hacked the two guard droids of Luka's. Luka still gasping for breath in the HRD's grasp.
 
Last edited:
Emma was taken back seeing how Luka went between her, she didn't know if it was to protect her or not. But everything that happened, this droid was her responsibility now. Most people would get off on such a responsibility, but Emma wasn't like that. She knew she had to do something, and since she didn't have a name right now she wasn't to sure what to say to her. So taking a deep breath she knew she had a duty here, so looking at the droid she smiled.

"It's alright, her name is Luka she is a friend of mine. You may let her go please, also you say you have no name?"

She removed her cape and went over to the droid and put it around her, treating her not as a machine but as a human being. She thought about it for a moment, and was thinking of names for her. If she was to protect her, then she could give her orders. Though she didn't know if she would be good with things like that, but looking at the woman she smiled finding a name in her head. And didn't know what to really say, but she knew that things had to be controlled.

"I will give you the name Clara, also the wookie that is with me is a friend. His name is Varook, he was poisoned and will be asleep for a while I guess. We are all friends here" She smiled at her, and hoped Luka was not hurt. She didn't know what to consider Luka really, but if her mother knew her. And what Luka has done for her, she knew Luka meant no harm. She just hoped to god she was right about all this. She wished Varook was awake so he could have an opinion here.

"Clara who made you if you know?"

She walked over to Luka to make sure she was alright, and gave Luka a "I'm so sorry look" And looked back at the droid.
 
"I have no memories of "Project Decoy" other then I was a failed unit. My sister unit was made by Simonelle and Massad Thrumble." Clara told Emma as she watched the droids carefully hall Varook past, and releasing Luka as the Zeltron woman looked a bit purple in color from lack of air up till just now. Clara stood and the cape fell to the ground and she simply moved towards the door.

"It's about time for a meal isn't it?" She asked seemingly out loud and then answered herself as she left Luka and Emma in the hanger. "I will get some meals ready for us..."

Luka coughed and drew many deep breaths as she looked towards the HRD. She had no idea Emma's mother had such a thing, she herself had been locked out at this point of the ship. Any time she tried to get close a ton of Auto guns would pop up and aim at her. And not wanting to damage the ship she just left it alone. She finally stood up and looked at Emma, her breathing almost normal again.

"I'm not sure I trust that droid..." She told Emma, watching the door as if the HRD would pop her head back in say something like "I heard that!" But she was long gone by now it seems.

"Varook will be fine in less then a day, that poison wasn't meant to kill him Emma..." She said and looked over at Emma and smiled.

"So yeah.. Your ship comes with a droid worth 9 million credits if your to believe the roomers that Black Sun's Boss bought one for that much..." She said.
 
She watched the woman move the way she did, act the way she was. She sighed some, watching the cape fall to the ground. Picking it back up, and then looking at Luka she nodded some. Unsure of what or who to trust, but as Luka explained the poison in her friend wasn't meant to kill him. She sighed some, unsure then what the point of the assassin was. Looking over at Luka, looking into her eyes. She actually was helping, and didn't know why.

"I guess there was a lot of my mother you didn't know either, I got a feeling there was something up with my father. But my mom? She seemed like such a wonderful woman, wife and mother. Before she died I questioned my parents love for me, mom and dad never had much to do with me. They bought Varook for me to protect me, and I just found out recently that my father had been buying him slaves to have sex with. I'm not angry with Varook but I'm pissed off at my parents."

She sighed looking down.

"But I never saw Varook as a beast, I just never saw him as that. Sometimes people who are not human, seem to be more human then humans at time. Even you Luka, Ive always been able to tell good people from bad, rather they are flesh and blood or droids. People have there faults, it's nature. Hell even I do, Ive been thrown into the adult world with not much help accept from Varook. But you said the poison that he was injected with, wasn't to kill him? Then what was it for? who was that woman after? And why do you seem to know what you know?"
 
Luka walked over to Emma, she slowly took her right index finger and brought it up to Emma's chin and slowly made Emma look her in the eyes. The look in her eyes the moment Emma locked her gaze on her made her blood run cold. The look, and oddly the feel made her feel like she was in danger, yet at the same time it froze her in place, like staring at a monster right before it attacked. Luka inched closer to her, a breath away from kissing Emma, and yet her eyes held Emma in place, a gaze that sparked fear and dread in her to her core.

"Some like to enjoy their prey..." She whispered in a cold and sexual tone, it sparked a dreadful pleasure that showed Emma a very dark side to Luka. But she didn't have long to think about it before Luka's lips were pressed to her's and a wave of pleasure washed through her body. Zeltron's slight telepathic abilities gave them a deadly edge with the ability to project emotions at a person or group of people. Although they shun the darker, and normally why next to Twi'lek Dancers they are the galaxy's sexiest beings and most prized slaves and pleasure beings.

Braking the kiss Emma felt Luka's emotions unlike any other, with her ability to feel the Force Emma was able to feel deeper then what was being projected. She felt guilt and a loneliness as Luka broke the kiss, and felt a tear from the pink skin woman as she turned away from Emma. Luka was hiding something, trying to, but Emma's ability to reach out with the force could feel the mix of feelings from Luka now, uncontrolled and raw, Luka was trying her best to keep herself composed as she stood and waited for Emma to say something, not knowing if the young woman would run or stay or even try to kill her.
 
Everything around her almost seemed to stop, but then thinking for a moment. Looking at Luka she was taken back by what was going on. Listing to what she said to her kinda made her nervous, but all of a sudden she felt the kiss. Her eyes showed shock, sudden surprise. But as she closed her eyes, she felt something very strong, feeling her feelings. It was so strange, she sensed what was going on in Her friend. She was surprised, and didn't understand why she felt all this.

"Luka..."

She said rather confused, and watched as she turned away from her. Placing her hand on her shoulder, she stood beside her. Looking at her, she could tell she was trying like hell to hide something. It confused her. Taking a deep breath she sighed some, she felt that Luka was afraid. Lifting her chin so she looked into Lukas eyes, searching them trying to figure out what she was feeling. The expression on Emma's face was very gentle, and showed understanding.

"you don't have to be afraid of me Luka I'm not going to hurt you, but I feel you are keeping something from me. What is it your not telling me Luka, do I not have the right to know everything?"
 
Luka wasn't ready for this. But being around Emma, she got that same feeling, it weakened her, made her mind mush and fuzzy. She was able to regain some of it and simply moved out of reach of Emma. She wasn't ready to tell Emma how close she had come to killing her mother, or who ordered it.

"I'll get your ship and any belongings you left there.." She said and moved to to leave. Taking her time she made her way back to the shuttle and got in with out a word. The shuttle quickly left Emma standing in the rather large hanger for this size of ship, her ship.

As Luka flew back she closed her eyes and watched the city moon grow bigger and let her mind remember the past.

----------

Clara looked at the wookiee in the Bacta tank. She closed her eyes for a moment before looking back up at the floating giant in the tank. He would be fine in a few hours. She watched before she moved off. She left the med bay and she moved to make a meal for Emma.
 
She knew there was a big secret around this woman, and knew all to well something bad had happened. If nothing bad had happened? then why not say it. Sighing some she decided to go to her friends side, when she saw him asleep in the tank. She ran her fingers down the front of the tank, as tears fell down her face. She had almost lost a friend, someone who had been with her since forever. It was hard to think about sometimes, sitting over by the window. Running her fingers down the window, seeing the moon that was now out.

"I almost lost you today Varook, if I hadn't been stuck in the past with Luka. I could have been there to stop it, I know realize that everything is going to be hard now. I'm just worried about what is being hidden from me, and I know something bad has happened" She said more to herself then anyone else.
 
Emma felt a hand lightly rest on her shoulder, and before she was able to turn around she heard the person speak.

"Don't worry Emy... There is always hope..." Emma would spin around just in time to see that Clara was standing there like her mother would have not so long ago, saying the same things in almost the same tone. She would question is she had caught Clara's eyes changing back to normal but it would also send shivers down her spin. As if the ghost of her mother had been there nor the HRD Clara. When next she spoke it was like nothing had happened.

"Mistress... Your food is ready, if you'll just follow me." She said and turned on her heals and left the room. Emma would take note if she followed Clara that the ship was beyond any normal space ship, it was far more like a flying mansion. Passing many doors that had been left open for some reason she would see that the rooms were even better and more luxurious then her house she had left no more then a day ago. She even might have seen a stripper pole in one of them.

Clara would wait for Emma in the dinning room, one that very much resembled that of the one she had eaten breakfast in this morning. The long wood table could seat at least 12 people with them being able to reach out and touch each other. The tray next to Clara was covered and held her meal, a stake with a side of vegetables, with some no less then 7 kinds of sauces for Emma to pick from as Clara had no idea what she liked with stake.

----------

3 Imperial class star destroyers exited hyper space and were quickly greeted by the local Hutt cartel welcome, as no less the 14 heavy cruiser pulled up around the 3 dagger shaped ships.

"Sir... We're counting 14... 15 Hutt cruisers sir.. All armed and locked on.."

"Pirate scum... But we don't want to piss the Hutts off just yet... Those were not our orders... They will send someone to find out why we're here and we'll see how they react.." The older man replied. He looked out the window of the main bridge of the lead ship looking out over the ships blocking their way to the planet. He knew that even though those 15 other ships were badly out matched, their weapons would pack a punch and no telling what hidden weapons they might hold. But he was here for one thing, and one way or another the Empire gets what it wants.
 
She was taken back by the voice, and the name. Emy? A nick name she hadn't heard since the death of her mother, slowly looking she noticed Clara. She began to wonder if her mothers spirit, soul or what ever left a person's body hadn't been put in the machines body. But nodding some, she followed Clara, this ship was huge and had no idea what she would do with it. Seeing the dinning room, she sighed a bit sitting down. This place was a flying mansion, kinda reminded her of home.

"Clara when Var starts to wake in the tanks, will you please let me know. I need to be there before he comes out, in case he panics and doesn't realize where he is. Since this is all new to him as well" Seeing the meal being dished out, taking a sip of her drink. Nodding to Clara, she was glad to have her, and didn't really know how to take care of a droid, but figured that she would just treat her like another human. She took a bite of her meal, and reminded her of how her mother use to cook.

Her mothers name was Maggie, and she started off very small. So didn't her father, when they got married they didn't have much. They didn't start with having servants to do everything for them, she missed her mothers cooking. But this was so much like her mothers cooking it scared the hell out of her. "Thank you Clara this is delicious, tastes like my mom herself cooked this"
 
Clara nodded to Emma as she enjoyed her meal. She looked for a moment off towards the wall before she simple smiled and waited for Emma to finish eating. She was linked with the ship's system and had picked up trouble in the forum of 3 Imperial Star Destroyers exiting hyper spare near Nal Hutta.

Little did Clara know Emma was being watched by a new Assassin, one meant to kill her not Varook, and was good enough to avoid the internal sensors of the ship and Clara's own senses. She might have looked Human, but she was a advanced droid proto type in the end.

----------

Captain Hal Nemaik watched the Hutt cartel ships block the path of his battle group, knowing full well he could take them all out and move to his target. But was under orders to keep things as low profile as he could. He glanced quickly to his left and right into the command pits on the bridge of his ship. The Night Wing was a modified Imperial 1 Class Star Destroyer and had better weapons and shields over the other ships in his group. Although not normally allowed few officer pay out of their own pockets to have their ships upgraded.

----------

Luka was well aware of the Imperial ships by now and was a bit worried. She quickly had a team move in and empty the ship Emma and Varook had come in on, she also set up a auto pilot to get the ship out of there as a decoy. As soon as all the ship was empty it took off and would try to get past the imperial ship like it was trying to make a brake for it.

She only questioned the one slave girl in a bacta tank they had found in the back. She guessed it was for the wookiee from the gaping pussy the poor girl had. But maybe it was Emmas and there were things about her she didn't know. She shrugged and as soon as the stuff was loaded she jumped in a hover car and took off with a few trucks behind her taking the items to a safer place.
 
She did a lot of thinking as she silently ate, looking out the window that was there in the dinning room area. Thinking about her mother, what had her mother been into exactly? And her father? What if someone was after her parents that's why they died. And now someone would be after her? She was tired of being sheltered, all she wanted to do was just be a girl and grow up. But she couldn't do that now, thinking about everything all at once upset her.

When she was finished, she nodded to Clara and stood up. Patting the droid on the shoulder kindly, in a motherly type motion. She did tell Clara she wanted her to wear clothing, so there was an outfit for her to wear on Emma's bed. It was a friendly order, and she was off just walking around. Thinking about everything that had happened within the first twenty four hours, still a bit sore from being taken by Varook. Though she wanted it to happen again.

Something deep down in her wondered if they would be followed, it felt like they were being watched. That she was being watched, but once in a blue moon she use to feel that way when she was a kid. But right now, she didn't know if it was stress or what. She always watched her back, always had her guard up. But she hoped her friend would wake up soon, she was actually afraid to be without her wookiee friend. She went by where the tank was with Varook in it, still asleep in the tanks.

"Please wake up Varook" She thought.

"Please"

Sighing softly as she went into her bedroom, waiting for Clara to tell her that her friend was waking. She was reading at first, but before she knew it she was asleep. Praying that everyone would be okay, she wasn't one to pray but she just hoped any way.
 
Emma would wake not to the real world but in a place she did not know. The blackness of the room she was in was odd, she looked down to find she was naked and standing up, yet there were no lights around her. No feeling of floor metal or carpet under her feet. When she moved it was as if the world around her was not part of time and it felt slow like moving through water.

"Emy... How I've missed you..." Emma heard her mother's voice and as quick as she could she turned around to see her mother standing behind her. Naked just like her, yet she could see her as if she was standing under a light. Yet no shadows or light could be seen anywhere around.

"You have a gift Emy.... A blessing or a curse... I can not say.." Her mother said as she walked past her, seemingly unaffected by the slowness she was. So Emma quickly lost side of her mother as she passed. When Emma would finally turn around her mother was gone and a horrific sight was there instead. A wookiee with his back turned to her, covered in blood, and the bodies of Clara and Luka at his feet. Claws dripping blood and as he turned around Emma's blood ran cold. Impaled on the wookiee's member was her, split open from being impaled.

"That is one out come..." Her mother's voice said and as soon as Emma blinked the bodies were gone and replaced by Emma's mother standing where the wookiee had been.

"Just as this is..." Emma blinked again and she saw herself sitting in a tub with a man she had never seen before, and the liquid in the tub full of his cum. As she smiled up at him as she threw her head back and more of it filled the tub. Clara soon joined them and sat at the edge of the tub dipping her legs in. Emma and Clara seemed to be talking as the man slowly humped Emma. Yet the voiceless scene continued for a moment before Emma blinked again and it was her mother in front of her again.

"But those are just one of many paths your life can take my Emy..." Her mother said, she slowly walked over and gave Emma a hug, one that would make Emma blush as both of them were naked.

"You feel exposed... Which is why we appear like this Emy... But know I will always be watching you my daughter..." With that Emma's mother kissed her on the forehead and Emma would wake in her bed, with a unknown human woman about to slam a knife through her head.
 
Back
Top