She Loves to Be Watched 30 YO Soccer Mom 34DD

wes1der

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 4, 2012
Posts
137
I guess my last thread was deleted for some reason (sorry guys). I guess I will be more careful with what I post but she is really enjoying all of the attention! I have a few squirting pictures but want to know how to post them without getting deleted.

My wife and I have been married for 11 years and discovered the Alt lifestyle slowly over time (first with posting pics of her on Craigslist just to have guys go crazy) but recently we have gotten more into exhibitionism and visited our first swing club a few months ago (more on that later). She loves the attention of showing off her body and wants your comments and suggestions.

BTW she is Bi and enjoys for me to tie her up and dominate her. She is also a squirter (pics to follow later)

NOTE: I am not a sub (the opposite as a matter of fact) in any way and while we want to hear your comments and suggestions they can be dirty but not disrespectful (she's not a bitch, a slut or whore) ... Lastly really appreciate all of the offers to give her the "BBC she needs" but as you can see from the pics below I have one myself.

ENJOY AND THANKS FOR LOOKING!
 

Attachments

  • DSCF8520.jpg
    DSCF8520.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 4,857
  • i.jpg
    i.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 4,152
  • DSCF9151.jpg
    DSCF9151.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 4,720
Last edited:
Deletes

They seem to be fairly random, but I do know that pics focusing on the genitals and showing penetration tend to get deleted first. Love the images, you are a very lucky man.
 
They seem to be fairly random, but I do know that pics focusing on the genitals and showing penetration tend to get deleted first. Love the images, you are a very lucky man.

Thank you. I had a lot of other pics in my thread that was deleted so I will just be more careful with the new thread. My wife is still looking for feedback and suggestions (that is my BBC)

[Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Your wife is simply lovely... wish I could pm you guys to be a little bit more... descriptive...
 
PM's

You might consider getting an email expressly so you and your wife can receive private compliments and requests. You will be surprised how many more she will get there than here in a public forum.
 
You might consider getting an email expressly so you and your wife can receive private compliments and requests. You will be surprised how many more she will get there than here in a public forum.

We have an email we can use for our fun just havent gotten my profile fully setup ... also I thought I could receive pm. I will have everything set up asap. Glad everyone is enjoying
 
Off-Lit Hosting

The recent conservatism by the mods has been forcing more folks to host their more naughty pics on more friendly servers and link them in to Lit. You might try that. If you troll AMPICS you can find a number of sites used by others.:)
 
Subscribed

Thank you for being so persistent in your efforts to share you hot wife with us! I wish I would run into her at the soccer field :devil:
 
The recent conservatism by the mods has been forcing more folks to host their more naughty pics on more friendly servers and link them in to Lit. You might try that. If you troll AMPICS you can find a number of sites used by others.:)

Thank you Hamster
 
She's beautiful and so open minded. You are a very lucky man. Thanks both.. for posting the images. They were very sexy and I enjoyed looking at them. You're really beautiful there, young lady.
 
Amazing, dont know how you keep up with her but I bet it's fun trying :D she seems insatiable, youre a lucky man, thanks for sharing.

She still has a hard time keeping up with me ... she wasn't a pervert until I got a hold of her (she was 18 when we met and 19 when we got married)
 
Back
Top