Sex Phone Operator

Aamazing1

Really Really Experienced
Joined
May 28, 2012
Posts
307
Im interested in getting involved as a sex phone operator. Heard it pays well and it'd help me free up time for school right now (Im 22). Does anyone know of any reputable sites that they have worked for or called into?

Mucho thanks :)
 
I don't have lots of info on this topic, but I have read that it is actually a very tough business that's suffered due to the growing popularity of webcams. My strong impression is that in terms of income per time spent, you'd be better off pursuing another line of work. However, I have never been a phone sex operator so I would seek a second opinion.
 
Currently working as a PSO, not as easy as you'd think!

Pay isn't that great either. You're not making $3.99 a minute. It's a lot of spamming work to get your own clients/customers and to keep them coming back. If the company gets you the customers, they're taking most of your money. It's the webcam girls that show everything that make more. But, clients also end up recording them and they get put on free porn sites.
 
I'm told there was a time when phone sex lines were pretty lucrative. But that was maybe 20 years ago. The internet has taught people that most things should be free, or as close to free as possible. Believe it or not, there was a time when my quarterly royalty cheques were worth celebrating. Things change.
 
Im interested in getting involved as a sex phone operator. Heard it pays well and it'd help me free up time for school right now (Im 22). Does anyone know of any reputable sites that they have worked for or called into?

Mucho thanks :)

If you are still looking, I would highly recommend *********. When a member wants to speak with you, all they do is dial a 1-888 number or click the Call Now button. Safe and discreet.
 
Back
Top