Nipples

Preferred Colour of (f) nipple

  • light pink

    Votes: 2,876 32.0%
  • dark pink

    Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

    Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

    Votes: 1,518 16.9%

  • Total voters
    8,978
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question?

Would you find it sensual if you unbuttoned your lover's blouse {slowly, touching her skin with your fingertips and tongue as you did ~ of course} to discover she had a nipple ring?
 
Re: Question?

JenniferMidnight said:
Would you find it sensual if you unbuttoned your lover's blouse {slowly, touching her skin with your fingertips and tongue as you did ~ of course} to discover she had a nipple ring?
That was a purely rhetorical question, right?
I would find it extremely erotic. But there's no chance.:rolleyes:

:kiss: :kiss:
 
It's just a question MOS...that I find interesting. Would it take away from the sensuality of the nipple?
 
JenniferMidnight said:
It's just a question MOS...that I find interesting. Would it take away from the sensuality of the nipple?
For me, I think not. My feeling is that it would add to it from my perspective.

Why don't you get one & we'll see...?:devil:

:kiss: :kiss:
 
Re: Question?

JenniferMidnight said:
Would you find it sensual if you unbuttoned your lover's blouse {slowly, touching her skin with your fingertips and tongue as you did ~ of course} to discover she had a nipple ring?

Personally, I would find it to be, if not a turnoff, certaily not a turnon. I would much, much prefer the feel of her on my tongue and lips rather than a hunk of metal.
 
Welcome back!

Hi B.L. and MOS,

This is quite a controversial subject I am finding out....now that I have posed this question to a few. I hope to hear from some women also ~ that would give us a rounded perspective :devil:

.... wondering if I should run a pole on this one....hmmmmm

But...I'm glad you told me WHY - those details are what I really want to know.
 
Why a lily and a nipple need no piercings or gilded rings.

What is the alchemy that transforms the simple act of sex into something almost magical and mystical in its powers?

It is not, for me, the addition of gold rings, silver rings, or any form of piercing to the nipple (or any part of the body). Neither gild the lily nor ring the nipple (nor inflate the bosom). Keep it natural...all natural...so the sex, the lovemaking, can be as primal as possible.

Yes, I love long, beautiful erotic play that involves all sorts of accessories.....candles, fruit, ice, toys, lubricant, music, blindfolds, etc. But for me, sex becomes most intense when it is nothing but me and a woman I love, out in nature, by the beach or in the desert at night, with no lubricant but our own juices, with no accessory but our own lips and tongues and fingers.....and with nothing coming between the pressing and prodding of flesh against flesh, of flesh into flesh, than whatever the heart and mind and soul conjures up.

A woman is not a Christmas tree: I don't need to see her with ornaments dangling from nipples or eyebrows or ears. What is so alluring about a woman's nipple beckoning forth from under a cotton shirt is its naturalness: it's not hidden beneath a bra, but stands there, like a mountain rising from the plains, as some testament to force and beauty of nature..... A taut nipple, under a shirt, unadorned and uncovered by bra, is, for the man's eye, the tip of the volcano. It suggests a woman who contains within her some heat, some explosive energetic force, that will find its most joyous release in great lovemaking and intense fucking.

A nipple ring makes it seem like I'm on some cheesy boardwalk or beach pier merry-go-around: I must pull at it while my tongue is circling around it to emphasize the delight I am taking in having sex with her. Rather than going on the merry-go-round, take me out into the ocean for some body surfing where I can let the natural swelling and cresting of the waves give me my ride, my rush of joy and pleasure.
 
so nice to finally have you aboard the Nipple thread

Sappholovers
So tell us how you really feel... ~smile~


Yes, a good point...au naturelle hardly needs enhancing in every sense of the word ~ scent ~ flavour ~ sensation of touch.

It may be though, that some like the surprise of something not expected ~ not natural ~ out of place ~ and find it heightens the sensuality.

i've missed you!
 
body piercings

Sorry jennifer,

Body piercings, especially on the nipples, are a turnoff. Definitely deters from the natural beauty of the body.

I did find your comments on nipple angles very interesting. Perfectly round, poke your eye out, fake breasts are not desired. I hate when you can tell that tits are fake. Totally ruins the moment. Breasts that take on an upward slope are fabulous. Breasts that are naturally large and out of proportion to body size kill, especially when abs are tight (Jennifer Love Hewitt).

Your question about nipple color also intrigued me. Dark areola on a fair skinned body is awesome. The nipple itself is often so much more important than the breast. Areola size, color, texture are all personal factors for determining how hard my dick will get. Puffy nipples are of course the best. Sure, I love big breasts, but a small breasted woman with fabulous nipples is such a turnon. Fabulous, of course, is personal preference.
 
real vs. enhanced

Namron,

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww would be right to the point for me about breast enlargements. Breasts are a beautiful part of the body and what an enlargement (or enhancement) does to the natural shape totally destroys the character and sensuality of it's beauty, for me anyway.

I love the variety of shapes of women's breasts. Most I find very pleasing. But I have to agree with you, Namron, the nipple is a huge factor in what makes the breast so erotic. I especially like the look of a nipple in the "in between" stage - the breast is swollen and lusciously soft looking but is at that half-way point of total arousal, the areola still flat and smooth but the nipple is hard and erect.
 
Your expertise

Dear Jennifer,

I have not read all of your threads, so forgive me for asking this. Are you bi? How is it that a female takes such an avid interest in the female breast? Don't get me wrong. I love it. Perhaps you can explain what it is that makes us breast afficionados so damn turned on by the sight of those bumps/ lumps on a woman's chest. Indeed, there are few things grander than a 'nice rack'. Then again, (almost) nothing beats a great pair of legs.
 
a little history....

mmm Namron,
I started this thread because I was writing a story and wanted a new take on describing the "perfect nipple"/breast.

I have my own ideas, of course, but wanted to know how others felt, what was exquisitely delicious to them, what made them hot (or not). There will always be voluptuous nipples and breasts in my stories as I love exploring a woman's body in them, so the more I know the better.

I'm glad you appreciate legs also ~grin~
 
Small breasted women!

Sure, I love big breasts, but a small breasted woman with fabulous nipples is such a turnon.
I have ALWAYS preferred small breasts with the puffy nipples!
Oh, God, don't get me started on that topic, for I will expound for hours, til' you're all blue in the face from utter exhaustion, about puffy nipples!
What's wrong with natural breasts? Why do so many beautiful, sexy women feel the need to ruin their bodies with those damnable bags of plastic in/under their breasts?
I, for one, love the little breasts with those gumdrop nipples that get oh-so long and hard when errect and aroused! Mmmmm! I love to suckle on them... It's probably an oral fixation and I'm sure old Siggy Freud would have a field-day with explaining why I love them so, but I don't care!
I have had lovers who've had these kinds of "appendages," and during our time together, I lost weight because, rather than reaching for another cookie (or something equally bad for me,) I would reach for her bared breasts and those delightfully rubbery nipples! She had, like, a 32a cup breast but, those nipples were easily an inch long! I'm sure that after all my sucking, they probably ended-up being a half inch longer, by the end of our Summer together, too!:D
But, my God, they were soooo much fun and I know that she enjoyed it, at LEAST as much as I did! (I even spent a whole day, 24 hours, with my mouth on one, or the other, breast! I had to lay off them for the next few days, as they were too tender, but she still likes it!)
So, in conclusion, ladies and jelly spoons: Breasts, big or small, as long as they're natural and, more importantly, "nipples... are God's way of telling us that we're doing something right!"
I said that earlier in this thread and I stand by it!:cool:
 
nipple colors

Color doesn't matter imho - the shape, how perky, how responsive, puffies :p :p . Color only matters in that it matches the rest of the skin tone; I guess if it was really oddly different it might seem strange, but otherwise...
 
puffy

I keep hearing the word puffy .
(and what a lovely, descriptive word it is)

~ I would love to hear what that word means to you all ~

...is that a fat, plump nipple?

...or a bumpy, puckered areola?

...or...?
 
Re: puffy

JenniferMidnight said:
I keep hearing the word puffy .
(and what a lovely, descriptive word it is)

~ I would love to hear what that word means to you all ~

...is that a fat, plump nipple?

...or a bumpy, puckered areola?

...or...?

puffy would mean to me where the areola is like a mole hill with the nipple standing on top of it.
 
Re: puffy

JenniferMidnight said:
I keep hearing the word puffy .
(and what a lovely, descriptive word it is)

~ I would love to hear what that word means to you all ~

...is that a fat, plump nipple?

...or a bumpy, puckered areola?

...or...?

I would say "Both the above". I love firm but plump nipples with tiny ridges on top of bumpy areola, with the bumps and the ridges providing extra pleasure to my tongue.

Large breasts are allright to look at or to caress but the best part is licking and sucking and nipples are what count for that.

The color is not that important. On a woman with fair skin, a nice shade of pink, or on a dark-skinned woman of any ethnicity, a darker shade, but my mouth doesn't have any eyes, so the texture is what counts.
 
playing with....

nipples

I have had some fun in my latest story {that got posted this morning} on our favourite subject...nipples

it's called Biology and Then There's Biology

If you have a chance to read it, I would love to hear what other delicious things you might have had Drew indulge in with Sarah's nipples. Here's a taste..


He slowly pulled off her tank top to discover she was not wearing a bra. Sarah had small, firm, milky-coloured breasts with nipples a slightly darker shade of pink than the surrounding flesh. The first touch was with his tongue. Lightly flicking and sucking, his tongue played with her nipples, encouraging them to become erect. Sarah whimpered—eyes still closed.

His hand slid up her tummy and traced the outline of each breast. She wanted more than his gentleness and begged softly, "Pinch them. Pinch my nipples hard." Andrew placed a nipple between his thumb and finger and rolled it firmly. "No. Harder—rougher," Sarah moaned.
 
To be a student....of Prof. of Biology Jennifer

JenniferMidnight,

What a wonderful excerpt from an arousing, fun, playful, steamy story.

This passage had me playing with my own nipples.....in desperate desire to do unto a woman what Sarah wants done unto herself.....

The twists and turns of the story were like a nipple twist itself....just at the right moment....when the tweak of pain intensifies the pleasure.....like adding espresso to chocolate to intensify its taste......

Confession: Your story had a pink part of me turning as purple as the jacarandas now coming into bloom all around Los Angeles.....

When I went to college I loved Biology as much as English and History, but I had a lousy professor for the Biology course.....

Now if only I had you as my Biology professor in college....and if only I visited you in your office for some help with a lab report for Fundamental Human Biology 101.....and if only you had decided to make me do a special lab report on the effects of vibration on a certain part of the female anatomy.....and if only you had let me experiment on you with a purple dildo in your office.... and if only you were so impressed by the writing style of my lab report that you asked me to edit a paper you were doing on multiorgasmic response in women......
 
Girls, girls, girls...

...do you realize what you're doing to this dirty, old man with your suggestions, girls? It's hard enough for me to type but it's pure torture to type with a raging erection... Not to mention trying to compose a proper sentence with all the blood rushing out of my brain to other parts of my anatomy!!!

I beg of you, however--- please, continue! :heart: :p :kiss:
Thank you, soooo much!
(See? I even had to edit my post, here...);)
 
teacher and student

Sappholovers,
I think you better report to me in my office immediately. Your enthusiasm definitely deserves a special assignment of the most interesting kind. I just happen to be working on a story involving multi orgasms but was needing a little research help...
 
Puffies - a picture is worth 1000 words

Praise be to Domai - I'm not sure if they move the pix around or not; hopefully these links will work for a while any ways!
Several illustrations of what "puffy" means to me...

dora-007.jpg


Antuanetta-391.jpg


oda-1588.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top