Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for female writers

Okay here are some ideas. I may add some from past SRPs that I have enjoyed. I always open to doing variations or changing something.

PM me with interest.

Everything filled for now.
 
Last edited:
I have a couple of dead threads that hold some excellent potential that i would like to get restarted. All are needing one strong male writer.

Please note: I write stories that have sex in them, not stories about sex. With this said expect at least around five pages, sometimes longer before it would occur.

Selena Cross-Closed.
This is the story about a legendary vampire who is need of a day walker. He can be human, part vamp part were, etc. Ideally its a love story. She's a strong cold hearted killer that needs an injection of love. It requires a strong male writer that can respectfully stand up to her, not bully her.

The Dark Grove

This was more of a mystery love story. It only made it to a couple of pages before the writer disappeared. Please read.
Please pm with interests.
 
Last edited:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=798690

I need one dominant male character for my story. I'd really appreciate it if you could write long, detailed posts. Anyway, PM me if you're interested - if you have a sample post, perfect (though not at all obligated). Thanks! :)


EDIT: Closed!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=798847

Need one male writer for this story. Basically, who approaches my character is entirely up to you. Just PM me your idea and I'll get right back to you. :)


EDIT: Closed!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=799001

I once again need one male writer for my thread. Alyssa, my character, is a woman who prefers to work and cut time off from any sort of fun or social life. I need one dominant male to change that. PM me if you're interested :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a lady to either pick up this thread, ordinary restart. I haven't heard from my partner in a month and I really like te idea behind the thread

If there are any ladies of lit interested just send me a pm and we can go from there

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=793556
 
Last edited:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=799578

I find most of my threads die off, it seems hard as hell to end one well. Soninwant tondona short story. This I am thinking would work as the girl teases and taints him during the test, trying to let her cheat off him, from there it may go somewhere after the test. Or perhaps it's all just a tease. But I want it to stop at the end of the day. I have been on here for awhile, with many stories, but I have only ever ended one. Pm me of your interested

Looking for a descriptive Lady of Lit
 
Seeking fellow Japan Nerd

I'm in search of a male partner for a Samurai-esque roleplay. All I ask is that he be somewhat knowledgeable and literate. Please post in third person and capitalize each sentence. 1-2 paragraph responses are acceptable, though I prefer them be a tad longer. This is a story based roleplay, one I hope will be filled with lots of bloodshed, romance, and angst!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=40096832#post40096832


Please pm me if you have an interest in playing the role of the samurai.
 
Prophecy of the Black Moon

Looking for a few more players to join Jack and I on this one.
It's loosely based on the Army of Darkness movie- yes, including the campiness.

Feel free to peek through the OOC thus far, and if you have an idea, shoot me a PM.
Thanks!
 
Hey, looking to get this thread going.... let me know if you are interested in partnering with me!!

Coming Back

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kali leaned back in her seat on the plane and closed her eyes, she could see the day 5 years prior...the day everything had changed. Kali had been raised by her grandmother when her parents had died in an accident when he was just two. She had been dating Jake her junior and senior year of high school. They had grown up very differently. Jake's family ran their town while her grandmother barely made it. Kali could always tell that his parents didn't like her. They had always wanted him to be with someone from their crowd, not some charity case. Kali truely loved Jake. They had talked of what they would do after graduation and where they would be going. Kali knew she could never afford the prestigous schools Jake could but he promised they would both attend somewhere they could be together. Those plans changed when his mother cornered Kali one night. She informed Kali that her grandmother had fallen behind on her mortgage and the bank would soon be opening the house and they would be demolishing it. That's when she gave Kali the ultimatum, either she leave right then and there and break all ties with her son or her grandmother would soon be homeless. Of course Kali could never let that happen to the woman who raised her. So she went home,packed her bags and left. She never called or wrote to Jake again. She didn't come home for holidays for fear of running into the family.

And that brought her back to reality as the plane landed. She was back. Her grandmother had passed away and she was back to take care of the funeral arrangements and to deal with the house and everything in it. She rented a car and drove the half hour to where she had grown up. When she pulled up to the house she was flooded with momories, good and bad and she had to wipe a tear from her bright green eyes. She pushed her. Long dark brown hair from her face and grabbed her bag, heading up the front steps.....
 
I started this one and got one reponse and I would like to continue on with it soon....so if you wanna take over let me know!!

supportive friend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kali Riley
26yrs old
5'10
125lbs
Long brown hair
bright green eyes

Their team was up by one run but the opposing team was up at bat. The entire stand was silent as the next batter took his place. It was the playoffs. This game would determine who would be moving on to the college world series. Kali sat in the stands on the edge of her seat. Her best friend played short stop for their team and she never missed a game.

The batter smacked the ball and you could hear the crack of the bat as it made contact. The ball headed straight at the short stop but right as he went to scoop it up it slipped. He recovered and made the throw to home for the out but the runner crossed the plate just in time.... The game was over. They had lost. The croud immediatly cleared the stands, everyone mummbling and talking about the play that cost them the game.

Kali couldn't help but to look for him..... she knew how important the game had been and she knew her friend would need someone now. She saw his girlfriend shake her head and head off with the group of her friends, without even looking for him. She bit her lower lip as she climbed down from the stands and around the cage to the dugout. He was sitting by himself on the bench. Kali walked into the dugout and took a seat on the bench as well. Not sitting too close to him and not saying anything. She knew there was not really anything that would make him feel any better, but she was going to be there for him when he was ready to talk.
 
My co writer and I would welcome anyone willing to participate in our fantasy thread as writer for interesting male encounters that our two lively girls might have while on the road.

Serpent's Tooth

Currently we are in particular looking for a kinky and perverted house owner that can give the girls an appropriate welcome.

It is in no way required that you read the whole thread or even know its contents. Ignorance in this case might actually be conductive to more authentic contributions. :)

If you are interested, or even merely curious, please contact me via PM.
 
House Of Gomorrah

Looking for a female co-writer for this thread : http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=801017 To take the role of my Character's Personal assistant, who also happens to be part of a secret division of INTERPOL and is therefore spying on my character and his goings on. I would appreciate any interest in the thread or comments/critique on the quality of the Pitch.

-SK :>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top