These Are the Tactics of Trump's Enemies

Sounds like Junior is in trouble with the Mob.
Yeah, a mob of ignorant, partisan dumbasses hyped-up by a few years worth of fear and hate pumped into their brains 24/7/365 by the MSM.
No terrorist organization ever admits that they are terrorists. It's always their enemy who is the 'real terrorist,' and they are simply guerilla-war resistance fighters who are the 'real victims.'
If Hillary had won, her political enemies would probably be doing the same, as witnessed by the historical record of what happened the first time that she was a resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
 
Hillary didn't have business dealings with actual Mafia kingpins.
 
Hillary didn't have business dealings with actual Mafia kingpins.
Oh she must have somewhere along the line. That's in some memo somewhere. Lock her up, torture her till she confesses. That's easier than holding more congressional hearings and running probes by partisans who couldn't get her on Whitewater or Benghazi or Pizzagate.

Look, Hillary! Let's investigate the loser for losing!

As for Junior: I have nothing to say. I pay zero attention to doings of the cast-iron Tromp kids. Seeing their names on the screen, I scroll past. Maybe I'll notice when they're named in indictments.

White powder is another matter. First, how white, or how far off-white? Then, from whence came it? Residue from an old aspirin bottle? A coffee creamer or sugar packet from a cheap motel's in-room coffee service? Spilled PCP or ketamine? A generic WalMart laundry pod? Dried smegma?

Has the lab report been published yet? Should I care?
 
Hillary didn't have business dealings with actual Mafia kingpins.
I was thinking more along the lines of OKC and Frank Corder, who died trying to fly a stolen Cessna into the WH back in 1994.
Mass media-driven fear-mongering sometimes bears fruit.
 
What proof do you have?

Want to know who actually did it? Trump supporters, the right, and probably you. That's right I'm accusing you of sending your dandruff to Junior's wife.
If someone is capable and willing to travel from Illinois to DC in order to kill Republicsns, then at least one other person is capable of sending an envelope to Joonya with a bit of baby powder inside.
Whether it was sent as part of a 'false flag' or not is another matter, but the desire by people on both sides of the partisan political aisle to commit acts of terror certainly exists.
 
Last edited:
Clit'ns are dirtier than dirty cow shit and everybody knows it. All three of them should be in prison.
Jail and executions first, then trials and convictions. Wait, convictions? We don't need no stinking CONVICTIONS!! String-em up!

Ignore Tromp's convictions, settlements, and mafiya money laundering. Look, Clintons!
 
Back
Top