The Maid (Closed )

I could see the adoration in her eyes when she looked at me, and though I never said anything to her I was very taken by her. I was also proud to have her with me by the looks she got from the men I saw looking at her, as we talked while we finished our drinks.
We all got up and she took my hand when after Eduardo left, and for a minute she swayed a little, and I thought the wine was having an effect on her. I squeezed her hand to steady her and kissed her softly, and then she said, “Dolores love you,” and she kissed me again and giggled.

As we walked towards the restaurant my arm was around her waist my hand resting on her hip, and being so much taller she leaned against me as our hips bump together.

“I’m so glad I love you Mr. Brent. I am so happy now.” She told me and tried to hug me while we walked, and continue to hold on to me as if she didn’t want to let go. He was so lovable I wanted to make love to her right there and then.

She was eying everyone mostly women, and I realized we never saw one Latin woman, and of course being a stunning looking 19 year old. She stood out more so than any other woman around.
“Where are we going?” She asked me.

We’re going right in there.” I pointed towards the restaurant.
 
I look at the door and it opens, a man in a uniform opens the door and says, "this way ma'm" and I look around for a woman. I feel you lean toward me and whisper, "he is talking to you" I look with my lips parted. "for me?" I am a maid.

Everyone stops and says hello to you. Men in nice suits get up and say hello. You smile and are nice to everyone. So many people know you. We go to a table and two waiters stand until we sit. I wiggle into the booth and you slide in next to me.

I smile and say, "meester, you know so many people, they are so nice to you. Are all of these people your friends?"

I hear you laugh and your hand rests on my thigh. It feels nice already. I still can almost feel what you did to me yesterday. You were so deep inside of me, your cum so deep into my unprotected womb. I begin to twitch in my seat and I feel warm and excited.

I take your hand above the table and smile at you. "Meester, I know you mportnt man and you are married to Miss Linda. But I want to tell you I love you and Im so happy you love me too."

I rest my head against you and a waiter comes over
 
When we entered the restaurant Pierre the Maître’D was at the door, and said “This way mam,” Dolores didn’t think he was talking to her. Yes Dolores was talking to you, but don’t worry for now you’ll get used to that. I was sure she never even been in a restaurant unless it was a Taco place.

I knew many of the waiters and waitresses, and they all greeted me and I guess it was for being a good tipper.

"Meester, you know so many people, they are so nice to you. Are all of these people your friends?" she said and it made me laugh a little as I put my hand on her bare thigh, due to her short dress coming just to mid-thigh. I could feel her move a little and I was sure it was arousing the way she was squirming on the seat.

“They are not really my friends Dolores, they all work here. I come very often because they have good food.” I said trying to explain why they were all so nice. A moment later she takes my hand and place it on the table smiling.

"Meester, I know you important man and you are married to Miss Linda. But I want to tell you I love you and I’m so happy you love me too." She said and she was not far off even though I never really said I was in love with her, but the way we took to each other I didn’t think it wouldn’t long. I was already crazy about her, and she was the hottest woman I even had in bed, even if she was only 19.

“Dolores from now on I like you to call me Brent, no more Mister.” I thought it was time she stops thinking herself a maid, that was never my intention if she was what I had been looking for, and she was a lot more than I expected.
 
"hokay Brent" I squeeze your hand and look into your eyes. "I can do that if you love"

I part my legs a little as I feel you massaging my thigh. "Meest - uh sorry Brent, you make me feel nice a lot" I whisper. "Your fingers make me feel warm and loving. I loved the way you had sex with me yesterday. I want you to feel so good too."

I let my shoe slip off and rub my bare foot on your leg and smile at you. "You want Dolores to make Brent feel good too I know" and I playfully lift my let and place it in your lap.

"Thees is nice place, smells nice too" I pat your crotch with my small foot and feel you already excited. Your fingers move up my leg a little and a waitress puts two drinks down on the table. She smiles at you and as you give her a tip, her hand lingers on your arm. The way she looks at you, I am guessing that she wants you sexually too.

For some reason I lift your balls with my toes to get your attention. You look up at me and the waitress leaves. I blow a kiss to you and softly lick my lips . . .
 
“Okay Brent’ she said looking into my eyes and squeezing my hand. “I can do that I love you.” She added.

I massaged her thigh when I felt her legs opening and moved my hand higher, and then she started to say.

"Meest - uh sorry Brent, you make me feel nice a lot" she whispered "Your fingers make me feel warm and loving. I loved the way you had sex with me yesterday. I want you to feel so good too." She said then I felt her bare foot rubbing on my leg, and I moved my hand even higher while she smiled at me. Like me she didn’t seem to stop touching me witch I liked very much.

"You want Dolores to make Brent feel good too I know" she said and then I felt her bare foot in my lap rubbing it on my already big bulge.

“This is a nice place, smells good too,” I was sure by then that she could feel how hard my cock was but didn’t stop her. There is till the waitress brought our drinks and place them on the table smiling at me. I had a feeling she noticed what went on under the table.

I could see that Dolores saw the waitress fingers lingered on mine handing her a tip, and she started pressing her foot into my crotch the minute the waitress left, and then she looks up and blows me a kiss then licking her lips.

To get even I slide my hand over her thigh all the way up, and it didn’t surprised me when I felt wet panties and slid my fingers under the elastic to rub her wet clit.

"Dolores did I tell you how much I adore you. Well I do, so never stop doing the things that makes my cock hard. I told her."
 
Last edited:
I was smiling and playing with your hard on with my toes. I didn't realize at first but I was parting my legs and your fingers were softly touching my underwear. I was feeling the air on me and I was excited.

I continue to tickly your lap as your hand massages my thigh and I feel you placing my underwear aside. Your finger moves over me again and I feel like so nice when we did this in my bed. I let out a moan. Another moan. I feel your finger slip inside me a little and I feel flushed.

I sip my drink and moan a little more. "Brent, maybe we don't eat. I theenk that mabee I love you but Im afraid in here. Come love Dolores"


You smile and take my hand, while your other finger moves in and out of me. You move close and kiss me. I like when you kiss me. I kess you and your tongue goes into my mouth. Its nice. I smile and kiss you for a while. I realize my knee is up and I jump.

"Oh Brent", I whisper. I love you and want you
 
I was aware this would get out hands if I kept at it. I knew Dolores wouldn’t stop me, I could feel how hot she was and started moaning. I could feel her legs opening and moaning, and having more room to move my hands. I pushed her panties aside and slide my fingers inside her.

She took a sip of her drink and moaned again, and then said “Brent, maybe we don’t eat. I think that maybe I love you but I’m afraid in her. Come love Dolores.” She said.

I didn’t really know what she meant, but I couldn’t just fuck her there. I was sure I could trust our Hostess when I saw her looking and smiled, she was already aware what we were doing and we knew each other very well. I started to fuck Dolores with my fingers but I wanted to feel her hot cunt around my cock. We kissed each other hard and deeply nonstop, and then I pull her in my lap after undoing my belt then opening the zipper and pulled my raging cock out.

I heard her whisper “Oh Brent.” I love you and want you. I couldn’t wait any longer lift her up then sit her down on my cock. Being in a booth away from everyone made it easier, and even when our hostess came over to check on us, she looked at us doe eyed and I was sure she had been watching us.
She leaned over towards me saying softly, touch me as she opens her legs.

Just as I thought she had seen us and came prepared, because when I looked I saw she didn’t have any panties on and she was wet. Dolores was already riding me and I shook my head so she wouldn’t say anything, and I started to push two fingers inside her cunt. She put her hand on the backrest for support and began to ride my fingers.
 
I feel your fingers moving in and out of me. "ohhhhh" I whisper, you are so good to me and I want to be your woman your maid your lover. I take a sip and close my eyes. I want to go home with you.

You are touching my foot and I realize you are actually lowering your pants. My toes touch your hard cock and I giggle. We kiss and we kiss. I move close and wrap my fingers around your cock and slowly stroke it.

"Does that feel nice Brent, do you love Dolores now?" You look at me and lift me quickly. I gasp!

You swivel and move my tiny body onto your lap. Your hard on touches my thighs and I feel you move my underwear aside. You lower me onto your cock and I feel it pass into me.

"ahhhhhhhhhhh" I gasp as I lower myself onto you. In the restraunt! My god! But Im in love and I trust everything to you. O position my knees on the bench and slowly raise and lower myself - having sex in the booth. As I enjoy you I realize that our clothes are on, the only naked is below the table. I ride you and ride you. I kiss you again and feel you swelling and pulsing inside of me.

I already feel that special feeling inside of me. Is this life in America? I am so lucky. As I feel pleasure rising in me, I feel a warm soft hand on my shoulder.
 
This was so unexpected and so hot at the same time I thought it would be ok with Dolores, and as it turned out she didn’t even see her. Betty the hostess was the big surprise to me, and though we knew each other as I come here often, nothing like this even happened though I could tell she was into me.

Dolores was all I could handle at the moment, but I could spare one hand while Dolores was riding my cock. She didn’t even noticed Betty as she was facing slightly way from her, and she said,
"Does that feel nice Brent, do you love Dolores now?" I smiled looking at Betty and replied back.

“Yes Dolores it feels wonderful and I love Dolores. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh" Dolores gasped, but knowing her she loved every single inch of my cock deep inside her hot cunt.

I was sure Dolores would notice the hostess sooner or later, and I hoped she wouldn’t mind my hand being in the hostess cunt at the same time. Betty was too occupied with fucking herself on my fingers to notice her hand was right behind Dolores head on the back rest. She leaned towards me still riding my fingers and whispered. “Brent I’ve hoped you would fuck me one day, will you one day fuck me?”

I didn’t say anything and just shrugged my shoulders, but maybe I would one day after talking to Dolores.
 
I felt the warmth rushing through me and I was moaning, "mmmm hhhmmmmm ohhh mmmmm" when I felt a soft hand on my shoulder. I place my hands on your shoulders and softly grind myself on your cock. I am realizing the hand on my shoulder but I don't care and I am gasping.

Then I open my eyes and I see the face of that waitress near your face. Whispering something into your ear. I am shocked at first and then I realize it must be her hand on my shoulder. It feels nice but I am not sure what she is whispering into your ear.

We are in a restraint and maybe she is telling you not to have sex now. I don't stop anyway. Then the waitress smiles and I hear you say, "Betty maybe some day but I have to check . . " and the waitress , Betty I think, kisses you on the cheek. You look at me and I begin to feel myself, "ohhhhhhh argggggggg mmmmmmmmmmmmm" and my knees clench you an orgasm hits me hard, unexpected. Through the haze, Betty smiles and moans a little.

Her fingers are in my hair and she is breathing heavy. I am not sure if she is sitting but it is like she is getting sex too. After I come down a little I close in to kiss you and Betty puts her arms around both of us and I hear her this time.

"Brent, I so need to fuck you. ohhhh, myyyy your fingers feel so good inside me"
 
Dolores was moaning, "mmmm hhhmmmmm ohhh mmmmm" and grinding herself on my cock with her eyes closed. I was hoping she was too close to her orgasm to notice Betty, but then her eyes came open and saw her looking at her while she was whispering to me. She looked shocked and I was sure she would say something, and though she didn’t say anything, I was sure she heard what I said and saw her kiss me.

I looked at her expecting her to say something, but instead she moaned,"ohhhhhhh argggggggg mmmmmmmmmmmmm" and I felt her cum on my cock as her orgasm hits me hard. I kept arching my hips as I couldn’t move from where I was, not with Betty still riding my fingers.

That’s when Betty started to moan and she grabs Dolores hair, and though she couldn’t see everything. I was sure she knew my fingers were deep into her cunt, and she did hear Betty say how much she need to fuck me. Hell I hadn’t cum yet and here was Betty dying to fuck me, and Dolores had her orgasm already.

“Dolores you mind if Betty sit on my cock for while? I really need to cum and I still love you best of all.” I told her hoping she wouldn’t really mind it.
 
My body was tingling all over and I could feel wetness, coolness and happiness. I could also feel your cock swelling deep inside of me. This "Betty" wants to fuck my Brent? My Brent??? He love me no? But I remembered Brent is married. This is America. I smiled and waited for you to cum inside me.

“Dolores you mind if Betty sit on my cock for while? I really need to cum and I still love you best of all.” I was shocked at first then Betty kisses my cheek and tells me, "I really need to do this honey, don't worry about a thing . . ."

I climb off and Betty takes my hand and tells me what to do. She shows me a curtain that pulls close for privacy. This is, she tells me, for special important customers. While I pull the curtains close I see it is a private room. I look back and Betty must have pulled the table away because I see her lay on her back and smile up at you. Your pants are off but your shirt is still on.

I watch as you smile and move on top of Betty. She puts her arms on your shoulders and moans while I hear you say "ahhhhhhhh" and I watch as you slowly push yourself in to her. Betty is trying not to be too loud but she is gasping. I watch your ass move up and down and I can tell that you enjoy sex with her.

I just enjoyed your sex and I feel really good. I straighten my dress and see Betty is tall, American, not like me. Is that what American men want? I look away, not feeling right, but I still look. Betty likes this a lot. I know because you have sex me so many times and it feels sooo nice.

Watching you two go for a while, I hear Betty moan and lean her head back, "Brennnnnn ohhhhh baby yess fuck me FUCK MEEEEEEE" and her mouth goes to your shoulder as her body tenses. Wowwwww. I say Wow and watch you two with sex on the booth.
 
Brent didn’t mean to hurt Dolores feelings, he just wanted to cum and this thing with Betty has been going on a long time. Still, he hoped Dolores would understand, and she would still be his number 1 girl.

Betty was so hot after watching them fuck and then riding his fingers she had her first orgasm 2 minutes later, and by the time he was ready she came two more times. He knew this was not the end yet, after Dolores closed the curtains.

Brent kept looking at Dolores the whole time, and saw mix feeling showing on her face, and was sure she liked what she saw after a little while. She had already felt a woman lips on her mouth and on her pussy by his wife, and maybe it was something she my like to try again.

“Betty telephone, said the voice on the loud speaker. Betty was still out of breath, but she stood up and smoothed her clothes before she left them in the now private room.

Still, the sight of Dolores looking at him and his cock got harder, he takes her hand and pulls her on top of him.

“Come Dolores come and ride my cock like only you can.”
 
(SLIGHT CHANGE HONEY . . . . .)

Betty was so hot after watching them fuck and then riding his fingers she had her first orgasm 2 minutes later, and by the time he was ready she came two more times.

You keep looking at me the whole time, while Betty was enjoying your cock. You moved from pleasure to uncertainity as you fuck this horny American woman. I see the flush in your face and your heavy breathing and I know that after fucking two women and bringing them so much pleasure, that you need to cum . . . .

“Betty telephone", said the voice on the loud speaker. I jump with shock and Betty says, 'my god don't stop, fuck mee." You continue and then a voice outside the curtain says, "hello, Betty?" I walk to the curtain and stick my face out and tell the man in the tuxedo that Betty will be there soon, she is helping Mr. Brent.

The man knowingly smiles and leaves. As soon as I turn around I hear you moan and stiffen, "Oh oh ohhhhh yessssssss" and you pull deep into this waitress and she gasps as I know the first wetness of your orgasm shoots into her. I smile at you as you cum and cum into Betty.

As you slow down Betty kisses you again and again. I see you take her tongue and you stop. You smile at her and she says she better get the call. She looks at me while she gets dressed and says, "Dolores, what a man you have" Then she kisses me on the cheek and leaves. I look at you and walk to you. You sit up

I sit next to you and smile. I take your hand and say, "I'm glad you enjoyed her Brent. I love you and I want to make you happy." I put my head on your shoulder and feel you stroking my hair. You tell me softly that I am your number one girl.

I smile and feel so special next to you. I say, "Im ready to go wherever you want Brent. We can go, Dolores love you more every day." And I kiss you . . .
 
Don’t worry Betty I’m not going to stop just yet, and just then I heard, “hello Betty.” I didn’t know who it was, but Dolores was quick and heard her tell the man she was helping Brent. He was also about to cum.

Oh ho hooooooo yesssssss I said hoping the man was gone already, but saw Dolores looking at me as I came. Betty fixed her clothe a moment later after she got her breath under control, and I did the same thing.

“Dolores, what a man you have there, Betty said to her before she left. Dolores came over smiling and took my hand saying.

"I'm glad you enjoyed her Brent. I love you and I want to make you happy." I was sure Dolores was being nice, but I think she was a little hurt when I fucked Betty if front of her.

“Thank you Dolores, I did enjoy fucking Betty and you have made me happy today. Actually you make me happy all the time, and I know you love me very much. I’m also ready to go back to the hotel he said before he kissed her deeply.
 
Last edited:
I look at Betty tall very pretty woman maybe you like more Dolores know Betty likes Brent. I love Brent. "I am not upset Brent fuck Betty. You tell Dolores number 1", I look at you put underwear and pants on.

"Hotel? we are going away tonight?" oops I say, "sorry Brent I forget Brent say we stay hotel maybe two maybe three more days have much fun together." Miss Linda away with friends. I take your arm we walk I look at you and say "Dolores love Brent very much."

I think, why go to a hotel in town we live in? This must be an American thing. Fine, I hope Brent does not think I’m a dumb immigrant. We leave different and no one sees us go. You are holding my hand and I am trying to keep up. A man in nice dress opens the door and nods. You give him some money and we walk down a hallway. Through the doors I see we are in the hotel.

I see lots of Spanish men and women working. They talk to each other in Spanish and some men look at me. I hear some stuff about my fuckable little body and I look at him. He looks away. I won’t tell Brent any of this.

You go to the front desk and people again know you. Some man smiles and tells you everything is ready. You take my hand and we go into an elevator. You kiss me again and go to the top floor. We walk down the hall and as you open the door, you lift me up and carry me in the room.

In your arms, I see the beautiful room with windows that look over the city. I gasp . . ."Dolores can’t wait very hot for Brent now."
 
Last edited:
“Dolores I want you to know how happy you’ve made me for not being upset with me for fucking Betty. She is a good friend and wanted me to fuck her for a long time but I never did. “

I had many women in the past and most of them were friends of Linda, and she would bring them to the house so that I could fuck them. They were all single and love having sex with me, but I thought it was time I found a virgin that would go along with the arrangement I had in mind. That was how Dolores came to be here.

Of course Dolores didn’t understand why stay in the hotel and not at the house, and I never did explain it her why. I didn’t think it matter, I wanted treat her for being so lovable, sexy and hot in bed.

Dolores was very excitable with the least little thing I did or gave her that pleased her very much, and I was sure this would please her. I could see the excitement already the way she was taking everything in when we entered the hotel. The Concierge came over to tell me that everything was ready for us, and also handed me the key so we could go on up whenever we were ready.

I took her hand and we took the elevator up. This was very exciting to Dolores and I felt the urge to kiss her. The suite was on the top floor and from there she could see most of the city, and she was so excited she couldn’t contain herself and said.

"Dolores can’t wait very hot for Brent now."

I was feeling the same way about her. “I can’t wait either, Brent very hot for Dolores." I said and started getting my clothes off.

Dolores beat me to it when I looked up she was already naked. I guess she was prepared seen that she didn’t wear anything under her dress, and was already on the bed while I was still taking my clothes off.
 
When you carried me in the room, I was so happy and so excited. I giggled and whispered in your ear, "Dolores can’t wait very hot for Brent now."

You gently set me down, like I was a special doll and said to me, “I can’t wait either, Brent very hot for Dolores." Then you started getting your clothes off.

I know I was acting like some of my girlfriends from home, the whores, but my mama said it was Ok to love the man who loves you. You can enjoy it. So I twirled around playfully as I unzipped my dress. I was naked because I slipped my underwear into my purse since they were damp from the sex you gave me in the restaraunt.

I jumped on the bed and laid on my side. I watched you taking your clothes off. I hummed a little and I waited for you to come to me for love.

"Brent, I will love you and love you here or at Dolores bedroom." I wiggled my boobs like a little whore, but what difference does it make? Mr. Brent has sex with me a lot already and he took me here.

You turn the lights down and you finish getting undressed. You look so nice, I want to touch you
 
I was aware Dolores was never exposed to the American way of life, and their beliefs especially with sex, was considered taboo outside of marriage. Here she was now having sex with me because she didn’t want to go back to where she came from, I know she would never fuck another man unless she was forced to it physically.

I am sure Dolores is in love with me besides telling me many times that she love me very much. I on the other hand care for her very deeply, and I think it’s a very thin line between caring for her loving her. Dolores is more like me when it comes to sex between the two of us. We love fucking each other and we never seem to get enough of it.

I watched her getting undressed and getting aroused at the same time, even though we fucked like crazy in the restaurant. I could almost read her mind as she watched me taking my clothes off. “I know Dolores you’re ready to fuck me any time any place like in the restaurant an hour ago.” I said to her while she was shaking her gorgeous breasts at me.

I jump on the bed and move between her open legs and tease her clit with my finger and realize she was soaked. I was already very hard and traded my finger for my cock and drive into her till I hit bottom.

Are you happy I brought you here for the next three days Dolores? I asked her before I began to move my hips back and forth.
 
You jump on the bed and I bounce up a little. I hold onto you as I see you are so erect already. You kiss my neck and your fingers are already between my legs, feeling my wet and excited pussy. You never seem to get enough.

I roll on my back and you move between my legs. You then pull your fingers away and I see them on the bed next to me. I feel your cock against my thigh as you shift the weight on your knees and move between me. I know I know. Then you move into me. I feel the tip of your cock in my sex. You rock back and forth a little and I put my hands on your strong shoulders.

You go deeper into me and I see the pleasure on your face as you begin fucking me. Again. I close my eyes and lean my head back, "mmmmmm ohhhhhhhh mmmmmmm" I moan. You look into my eyes and say, "Are you happy I brought you here for the next three days Dolores?"

"jeessssss Mr. ohhhhh yesssssss Dolores so happy." I try to wrap my little legs around you. I want you to love me again and again. I feel your rhythm rocking and rocking me. You feel so good going deeper and deeper. My little pussy is not enough for your cock, but you still do me again and again.

Feeling naughty now, "oh fuck me jeesssss fuck this Latina baby, I love it when you fuck me" I feel you moving faster into me. I feel the pleasure moving and I feel soo nice.
 
Jumping was a little out of the ordinary but she was quick to hold on to me, and once my cock was in her wet pussy she closed her eyes and she "mmmmmm ohhhhhhhh mmmmmmm" I moan looking into my eyes.

"Jeessssss Mr. ohhhhh yesssssss Dolores so happy." She replied back to my still moaning, and gapped her legs around my back the best she could being that short. But it didn’t matter I was already as deep as I could go.

One thing about Dolores, she loved to fuck and feel my cock inside her. I love to fucked her as much because was the hottest woman I ever had and getting even better, and she surprise me because it was the first time for her.
"oh fuck me jeesssss fuck this Latina baby, I love it when you fuck me."

I was about to laugh when I heard her, but managed to keep from laughing and instead I began to fuck her harder and faster. She might’ve been small compared to me, but her hips matched mine stroke for stroke. I could feel how she was sucking my cock into her on the down stroke.

“You are one fucking hot Latina and I love fucking your hot cunt baby. I’m really happy we got you on the pill so we wouldn’t have to stop fucking like this.”
 
As you push into me faster I start to push too. "ohhhhh mmmmmm" I breath and gasp as you somehow feel bigger inside of me. I react by convulsing my body and using my muscles to push against you as you enter me. I use my pussy to clench your cock. You moan and push into me.

I have had the sex with you so many times and only last week, never before. This is the love my girlfriends told me about. It must be . . .

In your soft and sexy voice you tell me, “You are one fucking hot Latina and I love fucking your hot cunt baby. . . ." Cunt? I know and I hear this from men, it sounds nice from you, " I’m really happy we got you on the pill so we wouldn’t have to stop fucking like this.” I gasp and pause.

I think, my god, I'm not on the pill for Brent. I know I need birth control, but MaMa never told me to get it, we are Catholic and Mama would never let me. Maybe things OK, I mean Im 18 . . . It is probably OK. I just cant say anything now

"jessssss Im your hot Latina Brent, you fuck me and you love me a lot" I grind my pussy and Lift my legs up. You have finished inside me so many times, it does not matter now. "Im all yours baby forever, I love you mmmm I feel so good now and I loves you"
 
Dolores was quick to push back against me as I drove into her, but I wasn’t too sure if she understood the word cunt. I didn’t even know that word in Spanish, but none of that was really important. What was important was the way we clicked with each other, and couldn't seem to get enough of each other.

“Yes Dolores. You are my hot Latina and I love fucking you allot, and by the way you fuck me back. I think Dolores loves fucking Brent just as much. To emphasize what she just said, she lifted her legs and grinds her pussy against me as I drove int her pussy.

I takes her ankles and push them both on either side of her face, then began to fuck her harder and hitting bottom with every stroke. “Ready or not I’m going to fill your pussy very soon baby.” I told her feeling my orgasm getting closer.
 
As we fuck all over the hotel bed, I feel so free, so naughty. I feel my pleasure in my spine, in my tummy. You are so deep inside of me and feel so good. I know letting you fuck me a lot might get me pregnant, but you Brent love me so I think is is good too. I forget it.

Then I feel your hands on my legs, then on my feet and you lift them back so back. My little feet are by my head and you are fulling me so much. I feel your balls on my ass everytime yu push into me. The warmth rising and rising. It feels good. so good, I have "ohhhhhh oyyhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmm" I open my mouth and orgasm again, yelling now, not caring, ahhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssss OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GGGGGGGOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HHHHMMMMMMMMMM" yelling and panting.

Your cock slows and I feel it so tight and swelling. I feel your balls against my ass, my small body under yours
 
Deep down I didn’t really mind if Dolores got pregnant, but I couldn’t see myself as a father image. I never really wanted to have kids. Dolores didn’t seem particularly worry about getting pregnant, then I realized it was too late to worry about it, and thought it would best to get her on the pill.

Having her in that position under me and with her lust filled eyes looking up at me. I picked up the pace and began to fuck her harder, and even though my weight was on top of her, I could still feel her ass arch to get my cock deeper into her.

We were both very close and she was moaning. "ohhhhhh oyyhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmm" I kept pounding into her again and again. I could feel my own orgasm coming and hear her yelling, feeling her juice flowing not caring if she got pregnant. She kept cumming and screaming, ahhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssss OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GGGGGGGOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HHHHMMMMMMMMMM." I remained inside her a while longer after releasing her ankles.
 
Back
Top