Masturbation party in W. MA/ CT

Has this thread been offically pronounced dead yet... :confused:

Well, I guess if you're just looking for someone to say that they had a fabulous time, then I could help you out.

:p

Just a thought.......

Well, I would be interested in a small group of guys and girl and/or couples looking to get together on a Saturday. Perhaps have beer, burgers and dogs. Sit around and get comfortable with each other first. Then retire indoors for get naked and show what ya got... ;) Those interested can PM me. Safety and discretion a must. To you guys bring your wife or girl friend. Show us how wet she gets. The problem as I see it is there isn't any gals willing to show off their wet pussy! We WANT to watch you cum... :D Nothing more arousing than the smell of sex in the air... :) So who wants to cum... :eek:

Showing off my wet pussy would not be a problem... I've seen pics, it's nice. :) But I tend to think women who do not have perfect bodies would have a hard time agreeing to masturbate in front of a large group of men... strange men at that. And when it ends up that the majority of the group is men with only a couple of women.. I don't wonder why they chicken out.

JMHO :)

Please let me assure you that us guys tend to fall a bit short in the perfect body division too... ;) But it's really a matter of feeling comfortable with your appearnace. If your confident with being who you are it shouldn't be a problem.

If I do something like that I would like to hold the first get together to five or six people and try to keep the guy and gal ratio close.

But then again its the exhibitionist / voyuer side of me talking... :eek:

I've always enjoyed playing you show me your's and I'll show you mine... :devil:

I'm going to pay close attention to this thread. I was born, raised and still consider CT my home. I moved to PA a couple of years back but my life, family and friends are still back in Newington.

And I'll be there soon.... ;)

diverse crowds

Tuffgirl,

I have found the lit community to be very acceptable to the fact that beauty comes in many packages. I am glad you took interest in the fun. If it never happens, always fun to chat.

I can see the aprehension about the inequality of the sexes being represented. I guess you will just have to bring a friend or five.

sign me up

a little south of where you guys are located, but willing to make the short trek up, sounds like a great time

well, there must be some woman out there that would be in absolute heaven seeing 21 guys give her a show!! let's face, our little state is not really all that cutting edge though.

radius said:
well, there must be some woman out there that would be in absolute heaven seeing 21 guys give her a show!! let's face, our little state is not really all that cutting edge though.

Cutting edge? Connecticut is like a badly battered ol'e gas lawm mower... ;) It stalls and is difficult to restart after hitting the first blade of grass... :eek: I call'm the waz I sez'm... :D

So it's been very quit... :(

Do we have any ladys that want to spread there legs and masturbate. While a equal amount of very horny guys stroke there long thick cocks... :eek: Limits always observed... :) Discretion and safety assured. I'll host.

Everybody like to cum don't they... :nana:

It apparently for all practical purposes that this thread seems to be dead... :(

I have had some people show interest in making this a small private party here at my home. I am willing to host a small group. I will supply eats and it will be a byob affair. It will be a afternoon indoors of full nudity and masturbation. If you fell comfortable with yourself and want to join in PM me. Females and couples will be given priority. Manual stimulation and toys permitted. A show me what ya got party... :D So who's cuming... :eek:

21/f

Eastern NY... possibly interested. Just trying to keep this thread/idea alive :)

Nady_22 said:
Eastern NY... possibly interested. Just trying to keep this thread/idea alive :)

Nady_22, where abouts in Eastern NY? PM me...

IS this coming back?

Thanks for trying to revive my thread. I remain incredibly excited by this idea, but, as you can see, I did become discouraged. Is the young Nady willing to come all the way to Connecticut to join you. I of course am more than willing to make the drive down from the Springfield area, so it would truly be a regional event. I hope my early role in starting this thread would warrant a space, should you actually manage to pull this off.
Good luck.
Mike

Back