The Sexual Encounters with a Explorer. (Closed for Ash 13)

"hmmm how much Info do you want so we know what we should give you."-one smiled as they stop teasing her a moment to look at her.-"What is it? do you want a lot of good in for because what your offering is maybe worth one Good piece and two small things."

These twins you speak of could give the duo of explorers I'm with trouble and they are paying me good not only to help explore but be a reporter for them as well. So o need as much as you can give me information wise boys. No small stuff major pieces of information is needed deal boys?

"Ok the one Good piece is They hack blogs to get info as they travel. They then put people off trails and use black mail...there...thats all."-They smiled but you look unsatisfied.-"You agreed for only those 5 minute touches."

Showing my feisty side I hiss at them "what kinda Cracker Jack information is that ? any 2 bit lowlife in the streets could of given me that! Better piece of information boys. I could always see about paying other sources for ACTUAL useful info so anything better ?" I say seeing if I get better stuff or if they call my bluff about paying them fur induration already given to me.

"hey you said any....you didn't say how much....What your asking is worth so much more.."-He smiled and looked to her as they both look challanging you.-

I unclasp shorts and drop them to my ankles and now they both see my bald pussy. "There now you can see it while you finger fuck me. I'll let both of you finger fuck me and then I'll suck the cock of the one I get better info out of. Deal boys". Showing this isn't my first rodeo throwing your challenge back at you.

"Your trying to dive a hard bargin...what if we gave you every ounce of info we had."-one pulls out a flash drive.-"got a computer? "-When you see the flash drive you think and have us follow you. We get to your room and to your laptop.-"If you are satisfied with the Data you keep the flash drive and we DP you if not we walk and you get nothing."-You know if that data has everything on the twins and treasures it will be worth it.-

"Fine deal but not a word of this to anyone or my reporter and explorer career could be ruined. Without a word I'm tossed back onto the bed on my back. " hey what the..." Before I can react both pounce on me.

-They grabbed her hair and shoved a cock in it soon the other began to strip her clothes off. She was getting wet from the rough treatment her panties were soaked by the time they took them off. She was there now heels and naked in front of these two. One fucked her mouth as the other ate her pussy.-"You like it slut."-One said then smiled.-

The one in my mouth a little rougher than plan but for the most part I adjusted. My lower half writhes on the bed as the one laps up my bald pussy like a dog with its water bowl. The one in my mouth jokes about he's the one driving the HARD bargain now as I think it's his goal to try to hit back of my throat. The o evluckuhg me stops and I hear a zipper and can only guess his next move.

-The one begins to fucked her mouth hard the other removes her skirt and panties as he began to tease and play with her pussy using her hand to stroke his cock now she is being teased as both man began to play with her body.-"Yeah stick it in she should be wet."-The one taking her mouth says as he shoves his cock in they notice a lot of Rope and other items as one smiled and laughed.-"We can give her our treasure list if she is willing to do anything else."-when the one in your mouth pulls out to give you air you blush saying.-"After you boys take me then you can tie me up and bring a few people in for that juicy treasure...but you will have to show me the list of course."-They smile and shove a cock back in your mouth as they fuck both your mouth and pussy.-

After they ask me to help their list too I say " fine it will help my reporter/ explorer career just don't tell the two guys I came with they will think it's a double cross". I arch my back at thought of gangbang, don't know why just do, since I said I'd help one drives hard back into my hairless pussy and increases speed rocking my petite little frame as the other enjoys the sight of my cheeks filling up with sight of his large cock stuffed in them.

Last edited:
-One man keeps pounding her cunt as the other stuffs her mouth again. They both pull out and cum soon they both take her ass and pussy. They double fuck her a bit before they pull out and cum on her again. They grin as she laid back a moment and smiled.-"Oh whats the smile on your face."-She goes to clean up and we clean up to wondering what you where thinking.-

I change my mind on the other people checking out my " treasure box" for now. After composing myself I say I have tomorrow free. I look at their list and at the top are two locations. Both semi dangerous for different reasons. I ask which location should I go to first and what treasures are at each one ?

-they laugh as they look.-"You have our data good luck."-They leave laying naked on the bed you look up and find out The first Location has 5 Black Obsidian Stones by the base of a Volcano on a Odd Island in the Pacific The tribe there is not extremely Hostile but they practice horrible Sexual Arts. The Other Treasure is in the amazon Jungle The tribes there are Savage and worship women they even carry there Goddess and will do as they say. It is a Very Rare set of stones called Hearts of Outer Haven.-

I decide to go to the location for the hearts of haven stones. Once in the sight my guide and I are surrounded by rough looking savages but they seem reluctant to be taller than I as they kneel at my feet and offer me a seat in some kind of lift/ carrier held up by long piles they carry as they wait my next move I take them up on the offer and sit upon the soft " seat" of this mode of transportation.

The Men all praise her once they get to the little village they bow and praise her the Chief looks. Then he raises his hand to the others as they bow.-"Great Goddess we are hear to serve you and help you as you please."-You cant help but notice these men are very well built and very endowed from what is tapping there loin clothes.-

Eyeing up how well endowed the savages are curiosity gets best of me plus I figure distract them like that and wear them out then go get the jewels I seek. " your goddess needs satisfied. Come pleasure me now!" I say in demanding tone. Chuckling a bit as I do as I try to sound stern but getting turned on along the way.

-The Tribe gets close as two fo them lift her up and bring her to the center they begin touching and rubbing her body soon watching her undress the tribe of 20 men at the moment surrounded her. There cocks huge as she began sucking and wetting each one Soon she demanded them to fuck her as she craved it. Hearing Her moans the tribe position her to take both there cocks very well endowed as her holes were slightly stretched and more cock pounded her mouth. The savages groaned as when they came it was a huge load these savages were cum shooting gods for her.-

I struggle a bit underestimating their size and stamina. Pulsing cocks switching in and out of my mouth. Feeling them spread and hold my long 40" legs as they pump me like machines. After about 2 hours they are spent and my body still convulses in orgasms from the waist down. As my pussy is overloaded with cum as it spills out in a small puddle on the ground. They are amazed at my stamina and are in awe of my talk slender frame as I try to come down from the orgasms rocking my body.

-They clean up then carry her to ta small bath house where they clean her and put a fine silk top and short skirt on her no panties her clothes are being washed. -"I hope we have satisfied you." You tell us that you wish to obtain the stones called hearts of Haven for a Ritual to the Sex gods." -The Research showed right that they would praise that as the bowed down.-"Of Course but it will take two days to retrieve them and i will send my best men to do it."

Getting pampered was nice but I'm a blogger and explorer by heart. So early in the day while most were out seeing the gems I decided to look around a bit. I got dressed in a pair of tiny, all I had on me, denim shorts,a light pink t shirt, couldn't find a bra, and my boots. I ventured out of the natives area feeling a bit funny since I had the tribes paint markings on my face. Suddenly I hear movement and freeze and see easily a half dozen natives, problem is they don't beat the same markings as the tribe that took me in. They look up my tall slender frame with angry looks.

-They seem upset you are there as they surround you a bit.-"Why are you a part of the Kara Tribe here."-They notice your face markings they begin to tell you that a war is between 4 tribes knowing the 4 tribes have treasures maybe you could be famous for resolving it as this tribe the Tare Tribe stares you down for a answer.-

They see my tell frame and pale skin and are confused why I hear markings of an enemy tribe and do not look like thier women. Without a word my hands are bound behind back and I am taken to their chief who tells them to see if my body has any other Kara tribe markings. He starts this "process" by ripping the front of my tshirt halfway open.

-He looked and examined her breasts.-"Explain your self?"-You begin to studder.-"We of the Afrinax Tribe and you wear the markings of one of the 4 tribes we war with explain your self."-You go over the stones your after but a smile crosses your lips. You realize if you put to end a war thats been going on for a few decades you could be famous and they may shower her with gold but how would you do such a thing.-

Back