bi/gay women exposing themselves to straight women?

BettyPoop

Literotica Guru
I'd like to hear from other bi/gay women who get off on exposing themselves around straight women, or, have masturbated where straight women might catch them. I'd also like to hear from straight women who have had women expose themselves to them or have caught another woman masturbating. I also enjoy role playing this with other women.

Last edited:
I'd like to hear from other bi/gay women who got off on exposing themselves around straight women, or, have masturbated where straight women might catch them. I'd also like to hear from straight women who have had women expose themselves to them or have caught another woman masturbating.

And feel free to PM me.

In spite of being an exhibitionist, it never stuck me to do this to women at all. I'd be kind of afraid of backlash if I did this to a straight woman...

I can't say that I've done it but the thought of it is very erotic and something that I'm going to give very careful consideration to. Thanks for the idea!! ;):devil:

I will often finger my gf while were at a restaurant. Right in front of the waitress. The thrill of getting caught is so hot

In spite of being an exhibitionist, it never stuck me to do this to women at all. I'd be kind of afraid of backlash if I did this to a straight woman...

Well, like in my locker room, many women will wear a towel or whatever when they go to the mirrors to dry their hair or to the toilet stalls or showers. I don't. I'll walk around naked in there all the time. Being an exhibitionist in general, I'll get dirty looks occasionally from other women if I'm out in public too provocatively dressed. Obviously I have to be selective as to where or when.

I can't say that I've done it but the thought of it is very erotic and something that I'm going to give very careful consideration to. Thanks for the idea!! ;):devil:

I have lots of ideas if you want to chat.

I can't see me exposing myself to someone if I am really attracted to her. I just can't see that having much of a positive ending. Now, say we are in a club and I can tell that I have her attention, would I show more than usual? Absolutely. If that got the reaction I wanted than I might go further. Then again I might just smile and let her make the next move. The flirting process is sooo much fun but to just totally expose myself, probably not.

Accidentally on purpose towards a stranger that you like the look of could be fun, though.

worth a Try 1

lesbian is more more intriguing and intresting if you happen to fall for a straight woman and coerced and coaxed her into your way of sex . it is better if that straight lady is willing to experiment it with you rather than exploited by you. because, spontaneous lesbian sex with a straight girl is the most mindblowing as i experienced it with many many neighbourhood muslim aunties and some teen girls . woowwwwwwwwwwwww:heart::heart::kiss:

What do you suppose the straight women are thinking?
What kinds of reactions have you gotten? Besides dirty looks, I mean.

i had this happen to me in highschool. Before I had an interest in women a lesbian in our school had a crush on me. We got paired up for an assignment i chemistry so I went to her house one day after school. I was let in by her mom and when i walked into her room she was laying on the bed naked with a coupe of toys on the bed next to her. Talk about awkward.

They could be thinking I'm not uptight about walking around naked in the locker room.

What do you suppose the straight women are thinking?
What kinds of reactions have you gotten? Besides dirty looks, I mean.

They could think I like the way I look. They could think I'm just an exhibitionist and it's not aimed at them in particular. They could think I'm a stripper or someone who is naked quite a bit, so it's no big deal. They could think/know I'm gay or bi.

In terms of reaction, I do attract attention, which turns me on. I get women who I see checking me out in the mirror, but don't look directly at me where I can see them looking. I'm naturally sociable, so we talk. I think even straight women find other women's bodies interesting.

I'd like to hear from other bi/gay women who got off on exposing themselves around straight women, or, have masturbated where straight women might catch them. I'd also like to hear from straight women who have had women expose themselves to them or have caught another woman masturbating.

A woman who saw how unashamed I was in a shop's dressing area told me I should pose for her art class. The class was guys and girls. On the breaks I could have covered up, but I chose to stay naked. I only did it once though. I can't stay still that long. It was hard work. I found a photo class from one of the students that night so I've modeled for a few of those classes.

I find this topic exhilirating. Does catching mom masturbating count? Yes, I have exposed myself with my girlfriend in public. The thrill of doing something naughty like this was a rush. Since I love the outdoors skinny dipping is a frequent occurrence in the summer.

A woman who saw how unashamed I was in a shop's dressing area told me I should pose for her art class. The class was guys and girls. On the breaks I could have covered up, but I chose to stay naked. I only did it once though. I can't stay still that long. It was hard work. I found a photo class from one of the students that night so I've modeled for a few of those classes.

Since these photo classes take place at a college in the evening, I like being naked in that environment. Even little things like going out to the water fountains in the hallways in a very loosely tied robe gets me excited.

Last edited:
Obviously I have a self-humiliation thing also.

So, even the odd or dirty looks I get are fine with me.

I had a roommate who would do this a long, long time ago. She'd leave her bedroom door open specifically for the thrill of it.

If it happened in a locker room I would just assume she wasn't shy.

I had a roommate who would do this a long, long time ago. She'd leave her bedroom door open specifically for the thrill of it.

If it happened in a locker room I would just assume she wasn't shy.

Did it bother you? Did you discuss it with any others? Did anyone else have any similar experiences with her?

Did it bother you? Did you discuss it with any others? Did anyone else have any similar experiences with her?

I didn't discuss it with anyone. It didn't bother me except got me hot and bothered. She ended up being my first. :heart:

Did she ever discuss how she shows off to other women?

Not that I recall. She would talk about how when she'd bring a woman home she liked to shower together before they got down to business. And she would talk about how she picked up other women.

Back