Any Gamers on Literotica?

Yes you should! I can't say to much about WoW but I have played Warcraft Frozen Throne, and LoL was just the next game I tried. Actually LoL was derived from a map in FT called DotA. And that's all I had played on it. But I like it, when the game doesn't lag of course.

Let us know how you find it Siren.
 
I am a big fan of World of Warcraft and have all the expansions for the game. Something that I find fun to do is to get onto Skype with someone while we play together on the game. Its a fun way to get to know someone too.

If anyone would be interested in playing with me (ok cut off the dirty thoughts for a minute), please let me know. Could be a nice experience.

The Nite Siren

I'm afraid I don't have a WoW for my gaming rig, the rig itself being down at present (stuck a few new components on it and the power supply just stuck a smokey finger up at me and died, so waiting on an upgrade), I do play XBL a lot though, so if anyone sees this and is on there send me a PM.

That being said, as another user posted, VENT is a better method of talking across games then Skype (of which I wasn't even aware you could use whilst playing games). But yeah, VENT and Steam are the two 'predominant' VOIP [/capable] programs. VENT more then Steam as you can have (I believe) around 20-30 players talking at once, plus it has the option for rooms and private channels during at the flick of a switch.
For games like CSS (I use to be in a major European Clan) it was invaluable and so that's a definite bonus to gaming, worth a look at. :)

Still, I also play tabletop games. Warhammer, Warmachine, etc. Gotta enjoy the little things.
 
Last edited:
Cool, I'm on a three in a row winning streak with Ashe. She's not the best champion but if you buy the right items, she gets crazy powerful late in the game. I've never even tried Caitlyn, but if you want to use someone fairly easy I highly suggest Ashe.
 
I'm also one of that grizzled set of tabletop rpg, board and card gamers. In fact, not long ago I attended a nice game convention and learned some fun new systems. Not that I don't like console or computer gaming; I just don't have the spare time.
 
Give Guild Wars 2 a shot. I'll never go back to WoW. And as Voip is concerned if any of you haven't tried mumble yet, I highly suggest it.
 
I guess you've had your question answered! Yes, there are gamers on Lit.

I'm an MMO, rpg, and platform gamer. My first MMO was EverQuest II, and I hit the EverCrack as hard as I'm capable--lvl 90 Monk/Provisioner. After that my group moved over to Rift, but my poor computer crapped out and so did the interest. Spent most of my life mocking WoW, but I have to admit that it's looking tempting these days...

RPG-wise, I'm just having fun dungeon crawling around Torchlight 2 right now.

And for platform games, I could sit down and replay any Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, or Ratchet & Clank at the drop of a hat!

We've been getting together to play a lot of Artemis lately. I particularly like taking Helm or Engineering. =)

Does all of that count? Lol.
 
Okay, I'll be the oddball to come along and just remark that I consider myself to be a gamer, and I have for a very long time, but I don't play online. Hell, I don't even play Xbox, PS, or PC, usually. For me, gaming involves getting together over a table, rolling dice, enjoying beer and munchies, and letting the die rolls kill things.

I'm probably speaking extreme, antediluvian geek, here, but my games of choice are things like Star Fleet Battles, Arkham Horror, and a few assorted miniature war games.

Not really good for online fun, but its what comes to my mind when I hear the word "gamer".

Now, feel free to ignore me and get on with doing your thing. :)

Arkham Horror rocks! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn! Between that, Paranoia (the game) and Call of Cthulhu that was my teenage years back in the late 80s lol

These days it's the odd game of Madden on the playstation when the nipper is asleep! :)
 
Most of my gaming is on the PC, iRacing... but I have been playing The Last of Us on PS3 lately, and State of Decay on the 360..
 
I always liked Batman Arkham City. If I'm ticked off I usually end up beating all the enemies.
 
I play a bunch of different games usually for Xbox or ps3. I tend to go broke around oct and nov every year.
 
Dark souls. So frickin hard. Why oh why? It's driving me crazy, and makes me want to rip what little hair I have left out. Rip it it out, set myself in fire and run into the night screaming AAAAAARRRRHHHHH whilst disembodying innocent bystanders who don't know the frustrations I feel...

Cough, cough, er, yeah, I play games :)
 
played or tried a buncha games but came back recently to my first MMORPG, Everquest. tried WoW for a few years but lost intrest in it fairly quickly, tried EQ 2 , LotR Online, etc etc.
 
League, and others

I just lost my league of legends promotion series because someone DCed. :caning:

I also play Call of Duty, among others. I bought Guild Wars, but lost interest. I'm looking forward to the Skyrim/Morrowind MMO among others. Oh and I'm playing Tera a bit right now, it is amusing.

I think I may go play Saints Row 3 for a bit, because, though it is not normally my style, I really feel like beating someone with a Dildo at this moment.
 
Alright, I'm a nerd so I'll weigh in! I am into board games and yes, Arkham Horror is awesome!

I love BSG, about anything Queen games especially Escape and Maharani, London, Descent, Ticket to Ride is classic, P.I., Goa, Ascension, Timeline, Fluxx, Quelf, Dominion, Are you a Werewolf?, Pastiche, Sherlock, Mr. Jack, Pandemic, Yggdrasil......so many.....oh, even like Resident Evil deck building quite a bit.

Any other hard core board gamers out there?
 
Alright, I'm a nerd so I'll weigh in! I am into board games and yes, Arkham Horror is awesome!

I love BSG, about anything Queen games especially Escape and Maharani, London, Descent, Ticket to Ride is classic, P.I., Goa, Ascension, Timeline, Fluxx, Quelf, Dominion, Are you a Werewolf?, Pastiche, Sherlock, Mr. Jack, Pandemic, Yggdrasil......so many.....oh, even like Resident Evil deck building quite a bit.

Any other hard core board gamers out there?


I just learned Wherewolf, I love it. I havent' played BSG. Do you like Munchkin?
 
I'm a nerd myself. I've played a few of the board games out there Decent, Dominion, Fluxx, Race for the Galaxy, Lords of Waterdeep, etc.

Granted being a nerd there are many nerdy things I like. However, any good recommendations would be appreciated.
 
I just learned Wherewolf, I love it. I havent' played BSG. Do you like Munchkin?

BSG is so intense...of course liking the show helps.

I have not played Munchkin, but I think I have a version or two in the collection. I know people who like it seem to really like it. :)
 
BSG is so intense...of course liking the show helps.

I have not played Munchkin, but I think I have a version or two in the collection. I know people who like it seem to really like it. :)

It's fun, especially if you've got friends that get the joke references.
 
I'm a nerd myself. I've played a few of the board games out there Decent, Dominion, Fluxx, Race for the Galaxy, Lords of Waterdeep, etc.

Granted being a nerd there are many nerdy things I like. However, any good recommendations would be appreciated.

Depends on what type of games you like. I love, love, love Mice and Mystics. It is so cute and also, kind of hard. Dominion is so great because it is easy to pick up, I feel the same way about Ascension. (who is by the same people behind Magic the Gathering) I hate to say it, but I prefer Ascension over Dominion.
 
Back
Top