Testing the waters

attachment.php

Very nice, in every way. Love the photo and the very sexy, sensual tone!

Mirror

I love the picture of you putting on your panties...or taking them off;)
You look amazing! I would so like to have wine with you in that comfy chair.
X

I have a piece of art hanging next to my bed that has one of my favourite quotes:

"I've always like the time before dawn because there's no one around to remind me who I'm supposed to be...so it's easier to remember who I am"

Here I am first thing in the morning....

I'd love to visit your island first thing in the AM.

WOW!!! you are a very beautiful woman!!! Stunning actually...would love to share a bottle of Merlot with you!! Thanks for sharing your beauty!!:D

Lovely, absolutely lovely pics! Even more so since they're self-pics!

You have an amazing body... Don't be told otherwise!!

I'll wait patiently fit your next set... ;)

You exude such an elegant, sexy confidence in your wine picture that I find it hard to believe you're not comfortable in your own skin. Thank you so much for sharing.

In anticipation....

I won't get copies of the photos from yesterday's boudoir photo shoot until next week so I'll have to keep posting some self shots in the meantime since it would be mean to keep you all waiting that long ;)

Enjoy :rose:

Last edited:
I won't get copies of the photos from yesterday's boudoir photo shoot until next week so I'll have to keep posting some self shots in the meantime since it would be mean to keep you all waiting that long ;)

My goodness, you are too kind. I love stay-ups. They're rather useless from all practical standpoints, I think. But they are masterful at communicating erotic intent, as are you, IslandNymph.

:)

Beautiful. Sexy. Erotic. Absolutely outstanding. I love that you take artistic liberty with your pics. :rose:

So sexy.
Will definitely be visiting here more often, pretty girl.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I have to say this, Ms. Nymph : "You can leave your hat on." Love these, too. Different feel from the others, but no less enjoyable to study.

Wait...boudoir photo shoot? (He said with a silly grin of barely concealed anticipation.)

These are soooo hot but the hat makes them sensual yet very erotic...like the Joe Cocker song says...."you can leave your hat on."

So very HOT! You have a lovely body, nice long lovely legs, highlighted by the sexy stockings and killer heels.

Still patiently awaiting the dinner outfit :)

This is soooooooo sexy!

attachment.php

Congrats on a wonderful thread

I just wanted to stop by your thread and say congratulations on dipping your toes in the water and then for taking the big plunge -- You are a very beautiful woman, who exudes confidence and elegance and you deserve all the wonderful attention that you are receiving here.

I'm really thrilled that you are experiencing the same level of enjoyment that I did when ADVR started to post my photos...

I can't wait to see the boudoir shots as soon as they are available... Yippee to both of us (with a little supportive persuasion -- wink wink) for finding our sexy selves on Lit!

It's so much fun, isn't it? :)

:rose:

Great shots!

Looks like you're having fun with it. Which is probably more important than anything else. ;)

IslandNymph Eagerly awaiting your "Boudoir Photos" ..You take all your
own Photos ? Excellent work if You do !!!

attachment.php

Great Attitude shot .. Nice Thigh Hi's and it seems like a little CFM look in your eyes ;)

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Back