Couples Sex toy recommendations

We Vibe

For us the most complete and satisfying toy we own is a We Vibe. Being a "U" shaped vibe it gives her G Spot and clit stimulation at the same time. We will sometimes put it in her and then she puts her panties back in and it does its work while we carry on doing normal chores. It really doesn't take long and she is riding waves of pleasure. Other times I put thin G Spot vibe in with the We Vibe and this presses the We Vibe into her G Spot and this gets her off really hard and quickly.

The other place where this works well is you can bend it around your cock and it stimulates her clit while fucking while at the same time sending some really great feelings around the base of your cock.

The new model is able to be linked to a smart phone so it can be controlled remotely for some interesting fun when out and about.

I guess the only downside is the cost.

She will love this too ... 12x2.2 ... not too big but definitely not too small.

Last edited:
For us the most complete and satisfying toy we own is a We Vibe. Being a "U" shaped vibe it gives her G Spot and clit stimulation at the same time. We will sometimes put it in her and then she puts her panties back in and it does its work while we carry on doing normal chores. It really doesn't take long and she is riding waves of pleasure. Other times I put thin G Spot vibe in with the We Vibe and this presses the We Vibe into her G Spot and this gets her off really hard and quickly.

The other place where this works well is you can bend it around your cock and it stimulates her clit while fucking while at the same time sending some really great feelings around the base of your cock.

The new model is able to be linked to a smart phone so it can be controlled remotely for some interesting fun when out and about.

I guess the only downside is the cost.

I second the We-vibe, nice that it's hands free and can be used easily during sex, plus it stimulates both partners....nice little extra kick in the bedroom!

I second the We-vibe, nice that it's hands free and can be used easily during sex, plus it stimulates both partners....nice little extra kick in the bedroom!

I’m dying to try the couples we vibe. Just need life to straighten up a bit.

I’m dying to try the couples we vibe. Just need life to straighten up a bit.

I am just curious to know if anyone has been able to actually penetrate with the We Vibe inserted as we have found it simply too tight.

Re

I saw a video where the guy was fucking a pocket pussy that was inserted in the woman, they both seemed to be enjoying it.

Yeah

I am just curious to know if anyone has been able to actually penetrate with the We Vibe inserted as we have found it simply too tight.

Yeah it doesn't seem to be a problem, it's only small and tucks up quite nice.....and my boyfriends quite thick.....hmmm, I guess that doesn't look good for me! Lol.....I swear I'm not loose!!! Lol

Yeah it doesn't seem to be a problem, it's only small and tucks up quite nice.....and my boyfriends quite thick.....hmmm, I guess that doesn't look good for me! Lol.....I swear I'm not loose!!! Lol

sounds like great fun to me....

Back