Campus surprise (closed)

"Nothing Doctor Legacy, I'm free for now, I have light homework. I usually hang here for an hour or two because here i am comfortable, here i don't have to worry here, I am me, Here I am skill" he says as he flawlessly back bends and than gets on to his hand and holds him self aloft.

Justice looks at you and smiles a warm smile a care free smile as he than tumbles forward and rolls up on to his feet to stand right in front of you face to face and smiles as he laughs a playful fun laugh.

"This is me, this is wear i should be all the time Doc, but...." he than pauses and turns away from you."Out there, is awful...I hate it out there, but here..."he spins back around and smiles."here I am free"
 
Why do you hate it out there? The persona you have built and everyone now expects?

She smiled watching his eyes enjoying seeing the calm and the peaceful side of him. Refraining from reaching to caress his cheek she is just there with him... Her pet as she listens watching his body language and his eyes.
 
"My parents treat me like some fated prince to take the mantle from my father, the other boys either resent and status the others want nothing more to be my cronies, just want to use me for my money and my power. The few who may have wanted to be my friends were run away by my Family or my so-called friends."
He sighs and looks at you a little pained. he than looks at you and than to the cieling.

"My sister flirts with me and teases me, My teachers passed me when i made obvious errors" he says with a frown. " I'm tormented by my status, the onlly woman I ever cared about is dead and buried, My mother she died leaving me with an Older sister with bounder issues and a father who doesn't care about me" he than slides to the floor and starts to take off his foot wrap.
 
As for the teachers I can have a little chit chat with the Dean and see what can be done about that.

Thinking for a moment she smiled.

Are you living on campus or at home? Perhaps it could be suggested to your father that it would be better for you to live on campus is you are not already doing so and then... vacations and breaks... stay with Me.
 
I stay at the family manse here on campus, Right next to the Deans house. Its a beautiful place and all mine, I have two maids who live with me Anna, and Gwen. I also have a driver named Ed. Hes a huge dude, and odd a beautiful singer, they have taken care of me for ten years now and are more a family to me than my family.. and be fore you asked no, I didn't abuse Gwen and Anna they are mother and Daughter

he says as he grabs his duffle and picks it up and looks at you, blushing.

I have to change now, and shower than i can lock up, and than we can be free to do what ever Doctor Legacy
 
Sister and father don't live there with you... okay. We can work with that and I think our little arrangement will be more freedom for you as well... but we can discuss that later... I actually would like for us to get to know each other outside of Professor and Student or Mistress and pet... I think we might have a bit more in common that either realizes.

I will wait right out there and anyone asks... tutoring.

With a wink and lips in a air kiss she turned to go. They might just have a wee bit more in common than she would have imagined.
 
"Okay?" he says a bit perplexed as he rushes off to change. He hurriedly changed and came out in a t- shirt and jeans. He smiles as he sees you and than blushes a bit.

" So you want to know more about me?" he asks as he comes to stand beside you and smiles as he has his backpack in one hand and his duffle bag in the other. He was sweaty and his hair tossled he still smiled the relaxed smile as he than looks over the gym once more than sighs.

"Good night gym, see you tomorrow" he says as he pulls the keys out of his pocket and grasps them as if it were diamonds.
 
She smiled to him as he walked back over to her.

Yes... I am your adviser this year so it would be helpful to get to know you a little better.

Pausing once they were in the hall leading outside she turned to him and reaching a hand to his cheek she looked deep into his eyes.

We may just have a wee bit in common Justice and who knows may both be very good for each other. If you are interested in all of this... either way I still expect I have My pet.
 
He smiled as he looked at you with a smile and nods.

"yes i would love to see what we have in common...Your the first woman in along time I am oddly comfortable around, I mean I'm a little scared of what you might do to me, Its exciting but Still" he says as he than moves to the door and opens it for you.

"Ladies first" he says smiling." So what are we gonna do to.....um learn more about each other?" he asks as he pulls the door behind him after you walk through. He than turns and locks the door as he than looks a you.


"and uh...what now?" he asks looking at you standing there in his post practice duds. he looks a little confused and lost as he thinks about you and what you might do to him.
 
Well how about you escort Me to My car and we will see from there... Does your house staff know to keep quiet or would that be an out of the question kind of place to go and talk and enjoy each others company?

Smiling at the ladies first and walked out the door watching him lock up and nods. While she loved the idea of having a new pet she was enjoying his company beyond that... it was nice... strange but nice.
 
"Uh... well they will probably be all inquisitive about you and stuff, never really brought a girl over before" he says as he scratches his head. He was a little shocked as he shifted a little uncomfortably.

"Gwen will ask if you'd like coffee or tea, Ed will well be Ed, and Anna will look at you and begin asking questions, unless she is out with her boy friend Damon..he goes to school here. Hes a dick, but he treats Anna good so I leave him alone. But if you don't mind that I guess you can come over i can always bid them to retire for the evening" he says as he puts the keys in his practice bag and looks at you.

"Should we hold hands or something...I really haven't done anything close to this with a girl since grade school,. I mean the literally The Librarian here took my virginity" he says blushing.
 
On campus it might look inappropriate but we could find some place else to go sometime. I want you to feel relaxed while we talk and know that you don't have to have any particular attitude or any of that. Some place away from campus that you could feel just as relaxed.

She continued to walk moving towards her car talking Justice alone the way Professor and student talking as she made her way to her car. She thought about her house but was not sure how he would feel about that so soon. She loved the cabin she found and found it very relaxing and could not help but think he might too.
 
He got into your car and smiles as he slides in and sits he places his stuff in the back seat and he nervously waits. His face is red and flushed as he looks at you, his confidences waned as he plays with a loose thread on his pants.
 
Whats wrong Justice?

She got into her car a little puzzled that he had gotten in the car and was curious as to why. Did he really want them to get to know each other better so soon instead of over time or in her office or another day.

I can give you a ride home if you like.
 
Oh...I thought we were going some where?

He said as he looked at you. He laughed a bit and than looked at you, his face was crimson as he laughed a bit more.

" WOW I really don't know what I am exactly doing." he says with a goofy smile and seemed to slip from his tense self.

" No I can walk home from here its just on the other side of campus through the park, I usually run through the park to work off some of my practice energy. I can go you don't have to drop me off. Unless you wanna go for coffee at rocks, Its out of the way and students avoid it...Ed seems to like its gravy, says it tastes good on every thing. Its bad for him, and Gwen vets mad if he goes there." he says looking at you with hope in his eyes
 
Rocks sounds wonderful. I should however get changed so how about I pick you up a little later bout an hour say by the old Davis building. No one will be there this evening. Would you like us to get to know each other better Justice?

She smiled to him tinted windows protecting them from any prying eyes as she leaned over and reaching her hand to his cheek and kissed him softly on the lips.
 
Yes i would love to get to know you...I mean..I..

he drifted off as he looked down embarrassed as he than spoke again.

"I...I..only know about sex..not relationships...I'm kind of a dating virgin" he says as he trys not to look up at you.
 
Then we won't view it as a date simply two friends hanging out together. Comfort and relaxation is the name of the game.

She smiled and pat his cheek trying to calm and reassure him.
 
he breaths as you touch him and nods his head in

So friends.... and yes i'll meet you there, I will make sure to shower and get on some more relaxing clothes for you

He says only a faint hue of red in his face now as he looks at you, his eyes alight but his face calmin
 
She smiled seeing him calming and nodded. She wanted to kiss her pet again to hold him and be close but that would have to wait for now. Right now she had the feeling he needed some time where he did not have to be who everyone else saw or wanted to see but to relax and be himself. The true self is what she wanted to see outside of campus.

Meet you there then... SO would you rather jog or get a ride across campus?
 
"I would love a ride" he says as he looks at here "Besides i already strapped my self in and I can run to the spot to meet you tonight"

he says as he tugs on his seat belt and laughs a little. " You know today has been a good day"
 
A very good day.

She smiled and drove him to his residence. Once they were there she again took advantage of the tinted windows and grabbing his tie gently she pulled him close pressing a kiss to his lips. Her other hand tracing down his chest teasingly.

Hope they have a dance floor.
 
His eyes do wide in shock ad he looks at you than when you break you see hos hands in his crotch and looks down at the seat. He had reverted with you, back to a time before he was Mister Spoiled Am So Sure of My Self. He looked up slowly and nods.

I think so...but I'm an awful dancer...can..can...I go to my room I have something I need to take of Doctor, and I don't want to get pants less and do it here.
 
That's fine pet and I will meet you there at say 6 pm

She smiled.

And perhaps see what happens from there
 
'Thanks Dr.Legacy" he says smiling as he opens his door and leans in to kiss your cheek than your lips.

"6pm Davis building, i will be there in my best clothes, and though I don't think Ill wear a tie I will where the tie tack" he says as he walks towards his house and blushes as he waves and than opens the door to his place.

(gonna speed through some stuff, feel free to do the same.)

Justice ate Gwens food, and enjoyed the company of his real family. He than excused him self for homework. He went up stairs it was 4 now. He quickly masturbated letting his load cum hard all over a pair of Ms. Collins panties he had kept from the first time they had sex, his very first time ever. he than went and showered, there he had to rub another load out as he thought of Dr. Legacy and her hot trim body. he than got out of the shower dried off.

he took out a simple pair of simple tight jeans, and than a nice T-shirt. The T-Shirt was a red shirt with a Flash symbol on its chest. he was a closet geek. he also put on his long sleeved black shirt, in his right pocket he placed the tie tack. he than put on a simple drivers hat of black and headed out. he took a bike and headed that way. at the hall he stood leaning neck to the wall his bike having been put in the alley.
 
Back
Top