Taking the Innocence of young men, nerds

NestleSnipes

Really Really Experienced
Hey Lit,

Electric Ginger and I were discussing fantasies last night and, to our surprise, we discovered that we've both long fantasized about the same thing. That is... Taking the innocence of young men and giving a night to remember to guys we feel otherwise would never dream of having one.

With the innocence, she's incredibly turned on by the idea of taking over a less experienced, quiet and innocent young man and rocking his world. We've even talked about stopping in at a local lounge were just-out-of-highschoolers roam to find one and ruin him.

As for the other... We're probably going to set up a time that we go out and find a guy(20-30 age range) who looks like he's the awkward, not a lot of luck with the ladies type guy and making his year. Example would be something like picking up a guy at a local comic book store.

I like the idea of showing her off and watching her in the act, she of coarse likes the idea of being the show off, the dominant and "that girl."

Anyone else have/had this fantasy? Act on it?

We believe it will be for the lucky males on the right side of this experiment haha.

I chaperoned my sister's grad night party. I was 21 and I spent the evening dealing poker. One of her young male classmates asked me out after. I was so caught off guard by his balls that I said yes. He was so young (but 18) and so geeky. After dinner, I told him I wanted to go to the beach. I led him to a secluded part and went after him. I have no idea what he was expecting but I fucked his brains out. He was an eager pupil and I saw him several times that summer. <sigh> those were the days. ;)

Hey Lit,

Electric Ginger and I were discussing fantasies last night and, to our surprise, we discovered that we've both long fantasized about the same thing. That is... Taking the innocence of young men and giving a night to remember to guys we feel otherwise would never dream of having one.

With the innocence, she's incredibly turned on by the idea of taking over a less experienced, quiet and innocent young man and rocking his world. We've even talked about stopping in at a local lounge were just-out-of-highschoolers roam to find one and ruin him.

As for the other... We're probably going to set up a time that we go out and find a guy(20-30 age range) who looks like he's the awkward, not a lot of luck with the ladies type guy and making his year. Example would be something like picking up a guy at a local comic book store.

I like the idea of showing her off and watching her in the act, she of coarse likes the idea of being the show off, the dominant and "that girl."

Anyone else have/had this fantasy? Act on it?

How very nice of you, I often thought of doing this with a young women but now Im married and older and it was not to be.

similar

I have a very similar fantasy (well was a fantasy) I like giving the uncommon thing to the common guy. Once in a while I take one of my subs to a place where there is regular avg joes at n have my sub pick them up and we go elsewhere to enjoy the show they give :) 99% of the time they blow their load super fast from not being used to having such good luck on fuckin a horny lil slut

I'm the exact kind of guy you described. On behalf of us everywhere, please act on this lol. I hate that no one on here lives in my area :p But guys like me would very much appreciate a wild night to remember forever.

Some of my favorite fantasies and experiences follow these lines.

I chaperoned my sister's grad night party. I was 21 and I spent the evening dealing poker. One of her young male classmates asked me out after. I was so caught off guard by his balls that I said yes. He was so young (but 18) and so geeky. After dinner, I told him I wanted to go to the beach. I led him to a secluded part and went after him. I have no idea what he was expecting but I fucked his brains out. He was an eager pupil and I saw him several times that summer. <sigh> those were the days. ;)

Ooh, fun story. Wish I had summers like that...

Wish I was that guy........ without the "geeky" part LOL

Back