Not open for further replies.
Hi, it’s Gabby again!

In association with this wonderful site run by

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *​
[/size]

We found another new member! Our forty-first to be so honored. It’s a 2007 Loving Wives offering and is our 81st 100+ comment story.

[size=+2]
Shutdown Fever
[/size]

[SIZE=+2]
jake60
[/SIZE]​

Why not read and comment on this story?

Welcome to the club!

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “100+ COMMENT CLUB”

The only intent of this thread is to stroke Scouries ego by associating himself with actual authors, without their permission on a made up list.

Gabriella L. aka Grand_High_Poobah (Blowup doll and one of scouries many alts.)

Not many stories get 200 comments...

CONGRATS DEAR!

come back!
Comment By: Anonymous
you need to update this! like no joke. i'm soo hooked and i want to know the end of this!!!

Submission Title: Redemption Ch. 06 - 200 Comment(s)
Category: NonHuman
Author: Elianna

If the above contains any spam or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]
President, A.I.R.
Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs
Miami Beach, Florida

To all club members,

I will be updating the list of vote totals for stories that have recieved 2000 or more votes next week. If you'd like your story figures updated please send them to me.

Thanks,

compiled and maintained by [size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”

I’ve also found two more 1000+ vote totals which I’ll be posting asap.

By appointment from:

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III

[SIZE=+2]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

In association with the:

[SIZE=+2] ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (AI.R.)[/size]

presents:

[size=+2] The Most Excellent Order of the LITEROTICA Vote Getter[/SIZE]

[size=+2]KNIGHTS OF THE ORDER[/SIZE]

[size=+2] Bobby T (1 - 1 - 6)
rgjohn (2 - 6 - 18)
scouries (2 - 4 - 24)
TryAnything (2 - 1 - 9)
Wm_Sexspear (1 - 6 - 8)
[/size]

24,138”Daddy", I Whispered scouries I
13,643"Ohhh Mommy", I Groaned scouries I
8742 A Mother and Her Son rgjohn I
7332 Service TryAnything I
5375 Thank You Jeannie Ch. 01-06 Wm_Sexspear I
5473 Hindsight rgjohn A
5214 Cheerleader TryAnything
5090 Replacing My Cum Bucket Bobby T I

*figures will be updated by the end of September

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, its [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[size=+2]
ScouriesWorld[/size]

in association with this wonderful site run by

is pleased to announce that we’ve found another new 1000+ VOTE story, our 231st. It only took the story 10 days to reach the 1000 vote total. And it’s also won an A.I.R. Award.

[size=+2]
”We’ll Do Your Mom First”. I Said
[/size]

By the handsome man who just happens to be my boss. It’s his 24th 1000+ vote story! He’s one of only 5 KNIGHTS of the Order:

[SIZE=+2]
scouries
[/SIZE]​

Yes, he’s done it again! Congrats! And he’s got more cumming...

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]

You aren't in association with Literotica. You are a site user posting on an open forum at Literotica for your own agenda without actually being in the employ, under contract, or with the auspicies of anyone who owns or manages Literotica. This is sue-worthy fraud.

Grand_High_Poobah ake Gabby aka Gabriella L. (Blowup doll, fake secretary and one of scouries many alts.)

The only intent of this thread is to stroke Scouries ego.He has to be on top so he made up the list himself.

Since there is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but Scouries usual hot air.

Since scouries and company can't win a REAL contest, he makes up his own list of winners.

Just more of Scouries phony bullshit.

Last edited:
image.php

CC-with-green-hair.jpg

waiting for and wanting mr jim...

Grand_High_Poobah ake Gabby aka Gabriella L. (Blowup doll, fake secretary and one of scouries many alts.)

The only intent of this thread is to stroke Scouries ego.He has to be on top so he made up the list himself.

Since there is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but Scouries usual hot air.

Since scouries and company can't win a REAL contest, he makes up his own list of winners.

Last edited:
Hi, its [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

[size=+2]
ScouriesWorld[/size]

in association with this wonderful site run by

is pleased to announce that we’ve found another new 1000+ VOTE story, our 232nd. A wonderful story, it hit the 1000 vote line in under a month! And it’s also won an A.I.R. Award for BEST STORY on LTEROTICA in August.

[size=+2]
”Painting” Mom
[/size]

It’s his 9th 1000+ vote story! He’s also one of the 10 MOST FAVORITED authors on the site:

[SIZE=+2]
alwayswantedtoo
[/SIZE]​

Yes, he’s done it again! Congrats. I can wholeheartedly recommend this one. And he’s got more cumming...

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

In association with this wonderful site run by

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *​
[/size]

He’s done it again! And it’s the 82nd story in the history of LITEROTICA that have received 100 COMMENTS!!

[SIZE=+2]
ohio
[/SIZE]​

For his 2008 Loving Wives story (its his 6th 100 comment story):

[size=+2]
Visiting Richard Gronier
[/size]

CONGRATS!

Club Sectretary, “100+ COMMENT CLUB”

And last but far from least, Scouries has no association with Literotica in any way, shape or form. He posts stories for free just like the rest of us. Just more of Scouries phony bullshit.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Curious and curiouser. I just looked all over the site. You know there are only two places to see the total number of votes? 1) on the top lists, in whole or in category, you can see how many votes were cast for the top 50 stories in each list. And 2) on your own, personal submission page.

I do so wonder how many votes Emmah has on A My Name Is Alice. You have absolutely no idea. Not a single clue. Does it have 500 votes? 5,000? 50,000? Scouries cannot, in any way, shape, or form, accurately assume that he has the most votes for anything. All he can verify is the number of votes he has in comparison to a fraction of the stories in the archive.

So, no, scouries, you do not have the most votes received. You just pretend that you do. Your list is not only illegitimately associated with Lit, your list is illegitimately manufactured.

Curious and curiouser. I just looked all over the site. You know there are only two places to see the total number of votes? 1) on the top lists, in whole or in category, you can see how many votes were cast for the top 50 stories in each list. And 2) on your own, personal submission page.

I do so wonder how many votes Emmah has on A My Name Is Alice. You have absolutely no idea. Not a single clue. Does it have 500 votes? 5,000? 50,000? Scouries cannot, in any way, shape, or form, accurately assume that he has the most votes for anything. All he can verify is the number of votes he has in comparison to a fraction of the stories in the archive.

So, no, scouries, you do not have the most votes received. You just pretend that you do. Your list is not only illegitimately associated with Lit, your list is illegitimately manufactured.

I love it when people try to use logic on Scouries. It works about as well on him as it does on a brick wall. One can't listen and the other won't. Can you tell which is which? I can't. :rolleyes:

image.php

Jeeze, I just came across this posting by banana girl. I think you must have been drinking again! An “illegitimately manufactured” list that is “illegitimately associated with LITEROTICA”? What are you talking about?

As you know full well ScouriesWorld has from the start been very forthcoming about how the list was made and the fact that some stories almost surely had been missed.

Also, as you know, we have also repeatedly asked our leaders to take over management of the list.

I’d like to correct some errors you made. What you can presently see is the vote totals for the highest rated 250 (not 50) stories in every category All-Time, the Last 12 Months, and the last Thirty Days.

Given there is over 30 categories this means an observer can check somewhere in the order of 15,000 to 20,000 stories. The highest rated 15-20,000 stories on the site!

It should also be noted that when the list was originated you could check the All-Time Top 500 Rated stories for every category.

It should also be noted that over 100 of the most famous authors on LITEROTICA were sent e-mails asking for information on their top stories. (Posts 460 and 463 on this thread address this issue).

As for the story you mentioned, “A My Name Is Alice” by Emmah. In fact, before she passed on to a better place, LITEROTICA’S top selling authoress was in contact with Gabby. Her story had received (as of Jan 13 2009) 837 votes. Of course I’m sure it’s added more in the interim and probably now has over 1000 votes.

And ma’am I can “accurately assume” that my two stories have the most recorded votes on the site. Ask MANU!

I DID!

Why don’t you? I suggest that you do a little research in future before you make such an ill thought out post.

[size=+2]james r scouries esq.[/size]
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA

The only intent of this thread is to stroke Scouries ego.He has to be on top, so he made up this list himself, along with several others.

Scouries, you are so full of shit, I'll bet your eyes are brown. The only reason for this thread and any of the other bogus Thread lists you made up is stated above for the world to see.

You've offered your lists to Lit, yes, and what have they said in return. Not a damned thing. They don't want your lists or your advice or anything else from you. You should have got the hint when they shot down accepting your contest stories until you jumped through the right hoops like everyone else.

You are nothing to them but a pain in the neck and nothing to anyone else but an idiot with an ego problem. Give it a fucking rest, already.
:rolleyes:

Haha this was funny. So literotica authors get on and claim to not care when other authors get a bajillion hits. I've only posted a few stories and I can say that I regularly hit my submissions page DAILY to see what the numbers look like. Oh man. I got a long way to go.

Haha this was funny. So literotica authors get on and claim to not care when other authors get a bajillion hits. I've only posted a few stories and I can say that I regularly hit my submissions page DAILY to see what the numbers look like. Oh man. I got a long way to go.

The only problem with scouries numbers is the fact that most of his views came from his own right thumb before they changed a few things on how they were counted.

If you check his comments you will find that he, his alts, and/or his henchmen answer almost all of them so they are only partially real.

As for votes, his bejillion vote getters were the first two stories in the Incest Category list for a long time. He used the " as the first word. Also votes are the reason he is so interested in how the sweeps work. He is also one of the reasons they started sweeps here at Lit. His vote bots were caught and blocked. Now he's looking for another way around the sweeps.

His threads are the biggest jokes and an even bigger pile of lies and crap.

He puffs up his chest to be something he is not and that is the reason a few of us keep slapping him down. We know what has gone on but the newbies don't.

I hope this makes things clearer. He cheats or tries to at everything here. I don't know what fun he gets out of winning his own trumped up contests or being on the top of lists he generates but that's him, ego and all.

I'm not plying scouries with logic, Tx, my man. I'm plying the thread with it.

Really, Emmah's Alice had only 837 in January? Weird considering that in 2005 she had over 3,000 votes. Maybe it was 04. I just know that it was around the time the site implemented a new feature so that when someone clicked on a category page, the first page would no longer be the A's, but a rotating system. Until then, Emmah kicked ass in incest. After that, she kind of meandered off the top lists and her vote numbers left.

Then I meandered away from smut story writing and finally understood that numbers don't mean a thing if they only serve to put you in an icky mood. Oh man, I used to have a rage on for Tawny T because she always had better numbers than me. Nevermind that she writes smut better than me according to Lit's readers. *shrugs* Some of us grow up and TT was very classy about ignoring my whining.

Of course, while my ego was healthier than it should have been, it's not the blimp scouries has. I never actually did the whole vote for myself a bajillion times just to make a win on my own contests (I don't have a contest) and, well, I never bothered to learn the IP spoofing thing scouries has down cold.

image.php

banana%20girl.gif

Really, Emmah's Alice had only 837 in January? Weird considering that in 2005 she had over 3,000 votes. Maybe it was 04…my whining.

Of course, while my ego was healthier than it should have been, it's not the blimp scouries has. I never actually did the whole vote for myself a bajillion times just to make a win on my own contests (I don't have a contest) and, well, I never bothered to learn the IP spoofing thing scouries has down cold.

She had 837 in January 2009. At least according to the email she sent Gabby. Of course she’s passed on now.

Which means that if she did have over 3,000 votes in 2005 as you claim there are only two possibilities: One, that the story has had a huge number of votes swept away from it. Sorta like our Mexican had on some of his stories lately. Or two, that Emmah lied to Gabby. Which seems unlikely. Why would an author, on her deathbed, understate her votes?

Of course there’s one other possibility – that you’re lying! That having been surprised that we knew the vote total for Emmah’s story you quickly came up with some sudden remembrance of how many votes the story had in 2005. The old “suppressed memory syndrome”?

And yes you’re still whining! Read your last paragraph!

In my last post I suggested a very simple solution to proving or disproving your statement: So, no, scouries, you do not have the most votes received.(made in post 709) I told you to

[SIZE=+3]J___U___S___T______A___S___K ______M_:D_A_:D_N_:D_U[/SIZE]

I GUESS YOU WERE AFRAID TO LEARN THE TRUTH…

Due to miss muffies continued whining I almost forgot to tell everyone the good news...

Another story made the club! Just last night. And I'd like to thank the 1000 voterswho made it all possible.

Sam Gets Married Samantha learns from Daddy.
4.71 1000 259818 Incest/Taboo (English) 09/29/05 approved
Public Comments: 36 Moderate Public Comments
Voting Status

[size=+2]Sam Gets Married
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=220496

706505%20Funny%20Sexy%20Bride%20&%20Groom.jpg

Why don't you read it miss m?
[/size]

The only problem with scouries numbers is the fact that most of his views came from his own right thumb before they changed a few things on how they were counted.

I see, said the blind man. Interesting. Well I guess I still feel inferior when looking at the top lists, but I haven't actually read his stories so I'll not comment on that. Haven't been reading much of any stories lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back