Flirtation at Work

"I missed you too." She smiled. She wanted to be alone with him. She wished they didn't have to be at work today. Because the truth was, all she wanted to do was be alone with him and make love. She was IN love with him. He took her breath away. She could barely concentrate on work. This was the hold love had on her.

She took his hand and sat down on the park bench with him. "I didn't want to leave this morning." She said. "I wanted to spend the day with you....in your bed." She whispers in his ear.
 
He shudders at her confession, knowing that she was thinking the exact same thing as he was is a big shock to him. He did not know that girls could feel that way. Now knowing that the girl that he loves not only loves him but has the same feelings as him rocks him to the core. He wonders if right now she feels the same need to sneak off and make love that he does.

"I wanted to do the same thing," he whispers back "And I want to make love to you now," he confesses as he strokes her hand.He loves this woman and he can't get enough of her.
 
She felt his hand on hers, the way his fingers stroked her hand, it was romantic. She was crazy in love. Last night was one of the best nights of her life. She had never felt so beautiful or loved before. And she hated to leave him today. She wanted to just spend the day with him.

She shivered when he told her he wanted to make love to her. Her heart was racing. She hadn't been able to stop thinking about him ever since she left this morning. The way his lips felt on her skin, the way he touched her, the way he made love to her. She desperately wanted to feel their bodies as one, slowly making love, unable to get enough of each other.

"I want you to make love to me..."She whispered. She needed him desperately.
 
Gary started to think furiously. Where could they slip away to that would be private yet big enough for them to enjoy themselves. Suddenly a light bulb went off in his head. Gripping her hand he smiled at her. "Quick follow me," her urged her. Walking quickly he led her to a bank of elevators and punched for the 23rd floor. He then led her to a nice corner office that appeared deserted and used his pass key to let himself in. Locking it behind them he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. "The bosses here are away on a retreat for the next two weeks. We can meet here whenever we want."

He knew what he was doing was wrong and he could get fired for doing it, but he didn't care. His girlfriend was in front of him asking him to make love to her and that was all he cared about. He loved her so much that he didn't care about anything else at the moment. He remembered last night and the way her body had felt and he wanted to feel that again.
 
She didn't do this sort of thing. She didn't sneak away with her boyfriend to make love but she was so in love with Gary. She hated that she had to leave him this morning as she would have much rathered stayed in his bed all day, in his arms, making love and kissing on each other. He took her breath away like no other man had ever been capable of doing.

She knew they both could get fired for this, if anyone found out that they were sneaking away to make love. But she didn't care. She wanted his touch, his kiss, just like last night. She was so screwed. She was madly in love with him.

Once they were inside the empty offices, she put her hands on his face and kissed him hard but lovingly. She couldn't get enough of his lips, his touch. It had only been hours since she had left his bed but it felt longer than that, it felt like forever.
 
He knew he was in trouble as soon as she touched him. Her touch sent a raging inferno burning inside him. No other woman had ever effected him the way she did. He knew he was in love with her and he didn't care. He had never wanted to leave her side and now he had the opportunity to fix that situation.

As she kissed him, he kissed her back just as hard and tenderly. He had missed her touch even though they had only parted this morning. He pulled her tighter to him and felt her breasts tight against his chest. His mind flashed back to the previous night and he again saw them in all their uncovered glory. His member began to stiffen and rise up as their kiss continued, each second making it hotter and hotter.
 
As amazing as the intimate parts of their relationship, she knew their relationship was much more than that. He made her feel beautiful, wanted, and very special. She had never felt this way with any man before. He took her breath away simply by the way he looked at her. They had only pared this morning but it felt like so much longer than that. It felt like they had been away from each other for days. She had never experienced like this, something so strong such as this. She knew she was really in love for the first time in her life.

Their relationship was much deeper than sex. But when they made love, it felt deeper than anything she had ever known. They connected not just physically but also emotionally. She began to unbutton his buttoned down shirt. He looked so good in his security uniform. She unbuttoned his shirt, parting it, and tossing it onto the floor. She let her soft fingertips explore his body just as she had done last night. It felt like she was exploring his body for the first time. Being with him felt like the earth was moving.
 
He felt her fingers on his body and shuddered in pleasure. The feelings that just her touch could cause him proved that she was the woman for him. No other girl in his life had caused him so much pleasure with just a touch of her hand like Erika could. As she explored his chest she was also exploring his heart and soul.

Gary didn't care if all they did was kiss and fondle each other. He was just happy to be with her. He knew they would be together again soon, because he knew she felt the same way he did. At the same time he wanted to tear her clothes off and make love to her right now. He began to undo her top and then unfastened her bra. Pushing the loosened material up he began to massage her delectable orbs and play with her nipples, all the while continuing to kiss her, except now he was entering her mouth with his tongue.
 
She had never felt this way before. It almost scared her. She never felt so completely in love with a man, not in this way before. She would do anything for him, anything to be with him. Everything else wasn't relevant. He owned her soul and that ran much deeper than sex. When he looked at her, it was like he was staring into her soul. He brought something out in her that no other man had ever been able to. A lot of her previous relationships were built on sex but not this relationship, this relationship was so much more than just the physical.

As amazing as the sex was, she wasn't interested that in so much as being with him. When they made love, she felt so connected to him, mind, body and soul. She pressed her forehead against his, just wanting to feel his breath. She was in love, so madly in love. It ran so deep through her. She wanted to take her time, make this count because she didn't know when they'd be able to be like this again. But the truth was, any period of time away from him hurt her heart.

She sighed contently as she rested her forehead against his, her fingers exploring his chest. She saw his body last night but this time, she wanted to feel every crease and curve in his body.
 
He sighed in contentment as they rested their foreheads against each other. He was right where he wanted to be, in the arms of the woman he loved. He couldn't care less if the rest of the world stopped right now. As long as he had this woman with him he knew he could do anything and conquer any challenge.

He eased her shirt off her shoulders and threw it on one of the lounge chairs. Her bra soon followed. Now he could see her bare chest as well as touch it. He gasped as the sight once again took his breath away. She was beautiful in more ways than one. It wasn't that she just looked good, it was the way she carried herself as well.She was a very confident woman and it showed. He kissed his way down her neck again and began to suckle on one breast while playing with the other. He would never ever tire of doing this, he thought. Her breasts were just so incredible that each time he played with them there was always something new to explore.
 
She moved them so that he was sitting on one of the chairs in the office and she came over, sitting on his lap. She felt his lips on her neck and it truly felt like heaven if heaven existed. She didn't know what it was about him but he showed her the greatest love she had ever known. Just seeing him made her smile, it made her heart race. They didn't even have to have sex but just being with him, it did something to her.

"I love you." She whispered as her hands moved lower, sliding his belt through the loops and tossing it onto the floor. She was always weary of telling men she loved them because they often hated those three words. Men didn't like feelings. But she never felt this way about anyone before. She kept her forehead pressed up against his, her eyes meeting his. She wanted to feel his breath on hers.
 
He looked into her eyes as she fooled around with his pants and his erection strained to get out. He wanted to go back to her breasts but he could not take his eyes off of hers. All the love she felt for him was shown in those eyes and he felt it pierce straight through his heart. He returned it through his own and hoped she could read it as well as he could.

"I love you as well my beautiful angel," he replied in a soft whisper as his hands began to caress their way up her thighs. He had never been big on using the 'L' word before, but he had no problems using it with Erika. He was wholeheartedly in love with her and did not care who knew about it. He leaned down and gave her a tender kiss.
 
At this point, the sex was secondary. She loved the way it felt when they were physical together but just being here alone with him, their eyes meeting, it told her everything she needed to know. He owned her heart now. He could make her weak in the knees with just one simple look or a soft kiss. He had that affect on her, an affect that no other man ever had on her.

She got up from his lap for moment. She slid off her skirt and panties leaving them on the floor. She opened up his belt and pushed down his pants and boxers. She came back to him, sitting on his lap before lowering herself onto him. This wasn't about some hot sex, it was more than that. She rocked her hips very slowly, moving slowly on him, never taking her eyes off him, not even a second.

She didn't care what was going on in the rest of the building. She didn't even care if anyone was looking for her because in her mind, it didn't matter. Being here with Gary in this moment was the most important thing to her.
 
He had sighed with happiness when she had lowered herself onto him. It was not just the feeling of being inside of her again, it was the joining of their souls together that he felt. As her eyes gazed into his he could see all the love she felt for him and he hoped she could see all the love he felt for her.

He moved with her, their bodies moving in perfect harmony. Each of them seeming to find each others sensual hot spots and setting them afire. His hands moved down to her hips and steadied her as they thrust themselves together, meshing their bodies into one.

He was lost in the moment and did not care about the rest of the world let alone the building. All thoughts of returning to work fled his head as his full concentration centered on pleasing this woman that was in his arms and firmly fixed in his heart.
 
It was amazing that they didn't have to have hot, mind-blowing sex to feel connected with each other. She could just move slowly with him and she felt like everything was connected. The look in his eyes, it was the same look she had in hers. And everything outside of this office didn't even matter. She didn't care about all the work she would have when she went back downstairs. She also didn't care at Simon's lousy attempts to flirt with her because she was taken, happily so.

It wasn't even the feeling of him being inside of her again, it was the mere fact that they were connected so deeply: mind, body and soul. She pressed her forehead up against his, feeling his breath against hers. She continued to take her time, rocking her hips against his. Her hands rested against his strong chest and just took in this moment. It was special and he was special.
 
They were just making slow passionate love and it was the most intense sex he had ever had. It was not because of the pace or the physicality of it, but it was because they were so connected with each other. When their eyes met he felt that they were gazing into each others souls.

As they continued to rock together he grew harder inside of her as his love for her grew even more intense if that was possible. His hands caressed her back and sides as they stared into each others eyes. Their head's touching, mouths open as moans and sighs escaped from both of them mingling together.

He didn't care about time or work anymore. He wasn't worried that he could get fired if he didn't make his rounds on time or check in. What he worried about was the woman in his arms and doing everything in his power to please her. Not just now but for the rest of his life.
 
There had been a few times in her life that she thought she was in love. But never anything like this. She never felt something so deep, so meaningful. They didn't even have to have hot passionate sex, this was much more intense. And they were just moving slowly, their eyes and hearts connected so deeply.

She kept her forehead pressed to his, just breathing deeply, taking in this moment. She didn't know what the future meant for them, if there would be a 'them' but she knew how this made her feel. She was crazy in love and it made her heart flutter just by looking at him.

"So close..." She gasped softly, never taking her eyes away from this. He made her feel beautiful and sexy and he loved her, that was the most important thing. And she loved him. She didn't care about work, or Simon's dumb attempts to hit on her. She just wanted this.
 
He had never felt this way before. No one in his life had ever brought out these sorts of feelings in him. The love he felt for her went way beyond the physical and even the mental. It was somewhere so far into the spiritual that he wasn't sure if he would be able to survive if she was to ever leave him now.

The way they were making love now was better than a lot of the hot passionate sexual marathons he had had in his youth. Those had just been sex. This was the joining of two peoples souls that truly loved one another and the intensity was a million times more than anything he had experienced before. Small tears of joy began to leak from the corners of his eyes as he stared into hers.

Grabbing her hips he road into her, matching her pace stroke for stroke. The wonderful slow pace building the intensity of his impending orgasm. "I am too my love..." he whispered back as he moaned in delight at the intense feelings of pleasure radiating up from their joined bodies. At the moment the only thing that mattered to him in the entire universe was the two of them.
 
She never expected this. She thought when they started flirting that it would be fun, maybe a few dates and that would be it. She surely didn't expect to love him. But she was screwed now. She was crazy in love. She hated being away from him for any period of time and she hated to leave him this morning. She wanted to spend the entire day with him. And it wasn't even that she was thinking about sex, she just wanted to be with him.

As they made love, she kept her forehead to his. She could feel a glimmer of tears in her eyes. She never felt this way in her entire life. He completed her. That was the only way she could describe it. After searching high and low for so long, he completed her. She gasped out softly as she orgasmed and it was more powerful than it had been last night.

She laid her head against his chest, just sitting there with him. She didn't want to go back out and face work and the world. She just wanted to be like this for however long the world allowed.
 
He felt her orgasm and as her vagina clenched around him he exploded inside her. It was the most intense orgasm he had ever had and for a second he was sure he actually passed out.
He looked down at her head as it rested on his chest and kissed it softly on top. He loved her more than he could express and was ready to spend the rest of the day cuddling her against him.

He didn't know what he was going to do now. He knew he was not going to be able to live without this woman in his life but if he asked her to move in with him after only one date he would only look like a freak or a stalker. He knew that but he was seriously thinking of asking her anyway.
 
She knew she should probably get dressed and head back downstairs to the world that awaited her but it could wait a few more minutes. She didn't care if Simon had a fit. He probably didn't notice since he was too busy flirting with anything in a skirt. Usually she'd be annoyed by Simon's flirtatious behavior but today? Nope. Nothing was bothering her today...well except being away from Gary for a second.

She would never be one of those clingy girlfriends but she loved him. It was that sort of love you just felt inside your core. And they didn't even have to have sex for her to feel that way. He could just look at her and she was melted beyond belief.

She just rested her head on his chest as they sat there, naked, their bodies still intertwined. She loved listening to his heart beat. She didn't want to get up. She wanted to stay like this forever.
 
Gary wrapped his arms around her and snuggled into her. If the world ended right now he would be satisfied. He had found the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, he was naked and inside of her and she was cuddled in his arms after he had just made love to her. He knew he should be shaking her and getting them both cleaned up so they could return to their jobs but he just wanted to sit like this forever.

He had never asked a girl to move in with him but he could not imagine living alone anymore. He would have to wait until after work tonight or they would not have a hope of returning to work on time. He did not want to be separated from her but if they weren't soon they may be separated for a long time.

"Erika my love, as much as I want this moment to last forever we have to clean up and return to work. If we don't we may loose our jobs and I don't want that to happen because then I won't get to see you every day."
 
"I know." She sighed. She hated leaving him. She had never felt like that before. With previous boyfriends, she knew she'd see them again eventually so it wasn't a big deal to her but with Gary....it was completely different. She just wanted to be with him every second. And it wasn't even like it was strictly sex. She would have been happy just sitting in his arms the rest of the day. She had never planned for something like this. She was doomed now. He owned her heart and she was so in love.

She got up from his lap and found her clothes in a pile on the floor. She got dressed, never taking her eyes away from him as she did. Once they were both dressed, she walked over to him and put her hand at his cheek. She didn't want to say goodbye to him because that would just ruin her day but she knew she had to. "I won't say goodbye because it'll make me miss you too much." She said. She knew it probably made her sound clingy but she didn't care. She was in love with him period.
 
Gary knew he would rush through his rounds just so he could get back to his office and watch the monitor that showed her office. He knew it was unfair that he could see her but she could not see him because he knew she felt the same way he did. Luckily for them both tomorrow was the beginning of the weekend, they only had to make it through the afternoon.

Reaching up and trapping her hand in his he gazed longingly into her eyes. "Then don't say goodbye Erika. Stay with me this weekend , or I will stay with you I don't care. All I know is I don't want to be apart from you. What do you say?"
 
She felt him capture her hand at his face and the way he looked at her with so much love. "Don't do that." She felt a tear slip down her face. She never wanted him to see her cry. She dirt want to seem weak and emotional. She reached up with her other hand and wiped her tear away. She leaned her forehead against his. She closed her eyes. She said she wouldn't get emotional like this. He owned her heart and being away from him for any length of time was killing her heart.

"You want me to spend the weekend?" She asked him. She kept her forehead against his, just wanting to feel his heart beating. She let out a large sigh, she hated being away from him.
 
Back
Top