looking for recomendations

firesflair

Experienced
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Posts
68
ok, sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I'm not looking for one story, but as many good stories as you can think of (I'm not good at coming up with search terms).
no male on male action, or sibling action or blood parent/kid (stepdad/daughter is ok). I should probably stick to just one of these plot types but I can't decide which to eliminate (Besides this will hopefully increase the suggestions

ok, so first there are the "car broke down girl gets fucked" type wether or not they take her home.

younger girl ends up fucking older (but not grandpa aged) neighbor as "helping around the house". (heck anything close to this would be good)

stories where a girl is sold as a sex slave.

stories where a girl decides to prostitute herself

and stories where either the girl has to fuck/etc for a job or to keep it. (also includes just fucking her boss.) BUT not guy gets fucked/etc by his boss.
 
As for stranded motorist, try LuciousLoneliness, "The Stranded Motorist".

As for younger woman, older man, PoissonSurLaLune wrote a good one "Julie and Dom." Even though Poisson rejected my editing, it's a fine story.

As for woman and boss, if you don't object to Lesbian BDSM, try Grandmistress LisaJones' "Gotcha" series.
 
Have a look at 'Under Instruction', by Shahrzaad. And her other one, 'The Collar'. Hottest stories I've read in a while. Hope you enjoy them.
 
The Chair

This is by far one of the hottest stories I've read in a long time. I would love to see more with good chair bondage. It is a fav of mine...the concept of the chair and all the calulations it took to make it work in tht manner was wow.


The Chair by Colleen Thomas

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-chair-16
 
Back
Top