A Rebirth

Sorry for the size of the photos :(

7459EF33-E4CC-445B-B4F2-FD6E4C391948-2491-0000030E1A46769B_zpsce8bde66.jpg

that's ok, the bigger the bator BETTER Better i meant better sorry sorry sorry...
 
Good Morning fellow Litsers! Today I decided I would tease the hell out of you for the day ;) so throughout the day when I can break away from the chains that keep me to my desk, I will be posting shots here and there :kiss: tonight I'm hoping herMaster is available for a little photo shoot :)

HAPPY FISHNET FRIDAY!!!

Pretty pink toenails through the holes of wonderful sexy fishnets...No complaints here, just looking forward to more...loving the teasing...
 
Pretty pink nipples, you're just all about the pretty pink peek-a-boo today, Sexy...:p
 
You and those body stockings are meant for one another. Simply Gorgeous teases from you today :kiss:
 
Beautiful Sly! Thank you for playing along with me :kiss: I'm glad you are getting more comfortable with posting ;)
 
HAPPY FISHNEST FRIDAY!!! Part 1

Hope all the teasing was worth it ;) The full body shots were at the request of a special friend :kiss:

attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Woo hoo nice fishnets there hissub!

Thank you, EroticRomanticMan. Welcome to my thread! I hope you stick around.

You and those body stockings are meant for one another. Simply Gorgeous teases from you today :kiss:

Thank you, Faelyn. I love the feel of them agains my skin. The way my clothes touch the my skin through the fishnets. I walk around with harder nipples because of it. And even a litter damper below the belt.

Those nipples look like they would be fun to play with

Oh they are tons of fun, I promse.

Pretty pink nipples, you're just all about the pretty pink peek-a-boo today, Sexy...:p

Pretty pink toenails through the holes of wonderful sexy fishnets...No complaints here, just looking forward to more...loving the teasing...

Thank you, my Dear. I am gald you like the teasing today.

that's ok, the bigger the bator BETTER Better i meant better sorry sorry sorry...

The downside to posting from my phone :)


Mmmm.I wish you could see how much I'm.enjoying this.

Did you document this? I'd love to see you in return.


Damn that is one fine, fuckable ass!

Thank you, BigDaddy. I'm gald you think so.

Mmmm. What a delicious ass you have!

daammmn nice ass !!!!

*blushes* thank you gentlemen

A girl with her sexy panties in her mouth is one of the sexiest sights ever. Thanks fo rsharing your sexiness!

Thank you, clearill. I'm glad you enjoyed that series. It was fun taking them. Please make sure you thank Simone. She inspired me to take another round of pictures last night.

Two things....love the pink toenails (Like to see the ladies jumping on board with getting back to nail polish) And secondly, those fishnets under your jeans....so sexy knowing that you are out during the day in a nice pair of jeans but there is so much naughtiness underneath! You are lovely. Thanks for the pics!

Thank you so much, nimoway! I am glad you stopped by. I love wearing them. I think I may need to invest in more so I can wear them everyday!

No worries sexy. You look gorgoues! And I love looking at your sexy legs!

Thank you, youngdom. I am glad you enjoyed the posts today.

oh wow, thats so hot.. sexy fishnets, jeans at your ankles, sexy legs, beautful pussy....such a hot way to start my friday

Thanks mikey. I am glad you like.

Mmmmmmmmm very nice. I look forward to being teased today.

I hope you enjoyed each tease, jasonmason. It was fun taking each pic.

Mmm...this going to be fun yet torturous!! :D

I hope the turtore wasn't too much...hehehehe
 
Back
Top