Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet you ARE....willing to please and be obedient, I mean.
As for the cup, not a problem, and neither is the torn skirt. Just come on back here, sans skirt....Daddy and Island Guy want to join us in bed. That OK with you, Darlin'?

Oh yes. I absolutely need to please.

I will be the most submissive and eager little sissy whore possible. :heart:

Oh yes. I absolutely need to please.

I will be the most submissive and eager little sissy whore possible. :heart:

That's my girl. Katie is in charge. I have to leave the office, so she's in COMMAND. If Katie says jump, don't ask "how high"? Just JUMP in bed with her. I'll be back later tonight.

She's very capable and I don't have a problem LEAVING THINGS "IN HER HANDS". And she's cute too, as you've noticed.
Wanda

Good Morning Everyone!

I trust everyone had a good night. I did.
Anybody get lucky? I slept alone, but loved being in the nighty I had on.
Just wish I could've had someone appreciate it with me...up close and personal.
Start of another week, so everybody get out of bed.
Wanda

Heya Wanda *sissy hugs*

A night alone for me too, but also feeling wonderful in something nice and silky.

The problem is, it means I get up later than I intend to because it feels so good laying there, and I don't want to take the nighty off.

Oh to be able to get right up and change into something pretty for the daytime too. Oh well... at least I have the evenings to be me. :)

:heart::heart::heart:

U and ME

Offended??? No way. I certainly didn't give that impression. I thought we all played well together, well, except for Nurse Katie. She ran off and "took care of" that other patient. That's why I never got properly lubed. And then she comes running in, pulling up her panties like that. I just dont know about that girl.

Offended??? Certainly not. But I don't live on this computer, so I had to leave and finish my chores (body trim....remember). All the hair is gone now, and I feel like the perfect little girl again. So much so that I took these NEW PHOTOS.

Check them out, and let me know if you like the FRESHLY SHAVED WANDA.
I'm waiting for you....come on.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so very nice baby could I have some of that darling?:kiss::kiss:

Heya Wanda *sissy hugs*

A night alone for me too, but also feeling wonderful in something nice and silky.

The problem is, it means I get up later than I intend to because it feels so good laying there, and I don't want to take the nighty off.

Oh to be able to get right up and change into something pretty for the daytime too. Oh well... at least I have the evenings to be me. :)

Not sure whether you work or not, but if you do....do you wear panties? I wear panties 24-7 and love it. Some days are plain and simple for comfort (Soma or Calvin Klein), but other days I slip into some frilly ones, or even lace. But see-thru MESH PANTIES are my favorites when I want to feel sexy.

I am out of the work at the moment (been just about a year... hopefully not too much longer).

It may not be possible, but am hoping very much to be able to work from home so I have more freedom. :)

I do wear panties much of the time under male clothes (only once or twice to my last job to be honest... just not quite brave enough mostly I guess).

I don't wear them 24 7 mainly because of exercise. I cycle and work at the punch bag a lot (gotta keep those legs in shape ;) ), and both would absolutely ruin nice panties in no time.

Of course, many women do the same kind of activities, but if I am going to have to wear thick horrible looking 'sports' underwear, then I might as well stick with the male briefs for the occaision. :)

Not sure whether you work or not, but if you do....do you wear panties? I wear panties 24-7 and love it. Some days are plain and simple for comfort (Soma or Calvin Klein), but other days I slip into some frilly ones, or even lace. But see-thru MESH PANTIES are my favorites when I want to feel sexy.

Very pretty Wanda...

Paris.:kiss:

I am out of the work at the moment (been just about a year... hopefully not too much longer).

It may not be possible, but am hoping very much to be able to work from home so I have more freedom. :)

I do wear panties much of the time under male clothes (only once or twice to my last job to be honest... just not quite brave enough mostly I guess).

I don't wear them 24 7 mainly because of exercise. I cycle and work at the punch bag a lot (gotta keep those legs in shape ;) ), and both would absolutely ruin nice panties in no time.

Of course, many women do the same kind of activities, but if I am going to have to wear thick horrible looking 'sports' underwear, then I might as well stick with the male briefs for the occaision. :)

I can see that. And I admire your legs, as do the other pervs on here. Right guys?

Trying on some black things, as you know, Bad girls wear black...:devil:

Attachments

• DNC1.jpg
    DNC1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 118
  • DNC3.jpg
    DNC3.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 93
  • DNC4.jpg
    DNC4.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 97
  • DNC5.jpg
    DNC5.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 112
I think the title icons are from the tick boxes below the reply window. The ones for 'emoticons' should be to the right.

You should be able to just type them into your text too.

So heart is 'heart' with colons each side of the word (no spaces).

Rose is 'rose' with colons and so on.

It may be that something about your browser prevents the selection 'buttons' from appearing for you.

*hugs*

Wow. Very very sexy Janet.

You have a really great body.

Would love to play with you. :)

I can never get enough of little pleated skirts. :)

A fantasy of mine involving a skirt like this came up in another thread.

I would love to be standing in the middle of a room full of really horny men jerking off.

Then they come up to me and shoot their loads all over my panties and my thighs, wiping their cocks off on my skirt and sometimes using it to jerk themselves off. *sigh*

Attachments

• PLSK1.jpg
    PLSK1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 89
  • PLSK2.jpg
    PLSK2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 53
  • PLSK3.jpg
    PLSK3.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 286
  • PLSK4.jpg
    PLSK4.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 72
  • PLSK5.jpg
    PLSK5.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 74
I think the title icons are from the tick boxes below the reply window. The ones for 'emoticons' should be to the right.

You should be able to just type them into your text too.

So heart is 'heart' with colons each side of the word (no spaces).

Rose is 'rose' with colons and so on.

It may be that something about your browser prevents the selection 'buttons' from appearing for you.

*hugs*

Let me try that. :'heart'::'heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back