Ash's Ass Annihilation!!! (FemDom)

AshAndAlexxx

Virgin
Where are my bad ass bitches at???!!?? ;)
Looking for a fellow female to assist me in humiliating my little slut boy.
We focus a lot on anal play, but are also looking for someone to assist in ordering him around.
My straight, professional, upstanding-member-of -the-community is completely turned out, and will do anything you ask of him!!
- Ass to mouth
- Licking up his own cum
- Wearing lacy panties
- Drinking out of dog bowls
- Facesitting
-Vibrators
-Orgasm Denial
-Fisting
-Dildos
-Inflatable Dildos
- Anything your mind can imagine.... ;)
Ladies- help me embarrass him with sexting, cam, etc! Join Ash's Ass Annihilation!!
Gentleman- (and I know you're on here, wishing you were getting embarrassed and having your asses stretched too), help me cum up with some new dirty things I can order my little sissy boy to do ;)
:kiss::devil::kiss::devil:

We focus a lot on anal play, but are also looking for someone to assist in ordering him around.
My straight, professional, upstanding-member-of -the-community is completely turned out, and will do anything you ask of him!!
- Ass to mouth
- Licking up his own cum
- Wearing lacy panties
- Facesitting
-Vibrators
-Orgasm Denial
-Fisting
-Dildos
-Inflatable Dildos
Ladies- help me embarrass him with sexting, cam, etc! Join Ash's Ass Annihilation!!
Gentleman- (and I know you're on here, wishing you were getting embarrassed and having your asses stretched too), help me cum up with some new dirty things I can order my little sissy boy to do ;)

I'm honestly surprised no one has commented on this thread yet

Mmmm. Sounds awesome to me. Wish I was the unfortunate gent involved. Make him do things which risk sharing his humiliation more widely - risk his straight up and down outwardly conservative image. Wear his wife's panties for a day. Put one of her tampons in his ass before he sits down to dinner with the family. Send you a photograph with her hairbrush handle in his ass. Cum on a picture of his nearest and dearest and share it with you. Love to discuss further ideas.

Mmmm. Sounds awesome to me. Wish I was the unfortunate gent involved. Make him do things which risk sharing his humiliation more widely - risk his straight up and down outwardly conservative image. Wear his wife's panties for a day. Put one of her tampons in his ass before he sits down to dinner with the family. Send you a photograph with her hairbrush handle in his ass. Cum on a picture of his nearest and dearest and share it with you. Love to discuss further ideas.

All sexy ideas, but I am his wife! Lol ;P

Well, so much for the erotic zing of exposing him to the risk of his secret inner self being exposed to his spouse. But there must be a few others who don't know what a secret ass slut he is. Work colleagues, wider family, strangers on the street. Maybe make him go in to the local adult product store and buy some particularly embarrassing toys - large butt plugs and the like. Or make him go in to an adult theater dressed in a slutty and humiliating way, desperately hoping he doesn't see anyone he knows.

Like wildchild, I wish you were my wife.

Well, so much for the erotic zing of exposing him to the risk of his secret inner self being exposed to his spouse. But there must be a few others who don't know what a secret ass slut he is. Work colleagues, wider family, strangers on the street. Maybe make him go in to the local adult product store and buy some particularly embarrassing toys - large butt plugs and the like. Or make him go in to an adult theater dressed in a slutty and humiliating way, desperately hoping he doesn't see anyone he knows.

Like wildchild, I wish you were my wife.

I actually made him buy an inflatable dildo yesterday with some man panties ;)
Love the bookstore idea though! I think I'll take him to one of those private viewing rooms and make him bend over while I finger his ass. I may forget to close the door though ;P

Getting ready to play :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Give him a big serious spanking that leaves marks on his ass cheaks and than go to a public pool and let him wear a speedo trunk. Make every body believe that you've made the marks.

would like to see the result.
Yesterday my beloved wife gave me 65 strikes on every buttock

Today I tried something new, I took a lollipop and made him suck it, getting it really wet. Then I took the lolli and put it in him, rolling it around and stretching him with it. It almost got stuck though, his ass swallowed it in!! I had to take my teeth around the stick to pull it out, and then feed to him. He sucked it clean and we did this a few times on repeat, it made his hole nice and sweet for when I ate it out later ;)

OMG. That is too sexy!! You need to move up to those big toffee apple like round balls on a stick. Make him get it really wet first, tell him how much it will hurt unless he gets it all slippery. Then force it inside him - it takes a lot of force to get something like that up your ass - I know:) Then make him walk around the room with only the stick poking out - incredibly hard to do and so sexy to watch. Finally when he can bare it no longer ease it out and make him take the whole thing in his mouth while you massage his stretched and gaping ass back into shape. And then, well, rinse and repeat as they say.

Have you thought about getting one of those butt plugs with a tail attached? He might look very cute parading around the house with one of those and his man panties.

asshole things to do

Put some toothpaste on his asshole.

Insert a remote controlled butt plug in his ass and turn it on when you are socializing with friends while he's in the middle of a conversation with someone.

Fuck him with a strap on at the adult theater or some other public place.

Put some toothpaste on his asshole.

Insert a remote controlled butt plug in his ass and turn it on when you are socializing with friends while he's in the middle of a conversation with someone.

Fuck him with a strap on at the adult theater or some other public place.

Mmmm tantalizing ;)

- Ass to mouth
- Licking up his own cum
- Wearing lacy panties
- Facesitting
-Vibrators
-Orgasm Denial
-Fisting
-Dildos
-Inflatable Dildos

WOW! What a lucky bastard. Would love to be in his shoes!

Back