attachment.php

velma_by_nasoshi-d6g30x1.jpg

876-velma.jpg

d066bf0509541dd83d9268f4623be1c4.jpg

debu_velma_costume_by_debu_rabu-d6stq0c.jpg

velma_2_by_insane_pencil-d4pdl7t.jpg

sexy_velma__cosplay__from_scooby_doo_by_joulii91-d7ff4w8.jpg

KidSTUFF_Velma_by_KidNotorious_by_wombatty10.jpg

And to think that I generally don't associate cartoon characters from old shows with sexiness. LOL.

Daphne was a whiner. She never swallowed, always gagged and sprayed your load into the crotch of your pants. A good buttfucking would put her out of action for at least a week(Owwww, I can't sit down, you bastard!).

Velma on the other hand, the only word is voracious and she thought cleanup duty was the best part.

Daphne is perfection!
. . .

Daphne was a whiner. She never swallowed, always gagged and sprayed your load into the crotch of your pants. A good buttfucking would put her out of action for at least a week(Owwww, I can't sit down, you bastard!).

Velma on the other hand, the only word is voracious and she thought cleanup duty was the best part.

Daphne was to Ginger what Velma is to Mary Ann. The one you were made to overlook...until you looked a little closer when the glitz walked away and realized she's more fun to play with. Because reasons. :D

f75898edbc7e630a185e6dd5d659fe6d.jpg
bad2330b229d49ecefc0b393688b94a0.jpg

6388218554a936e1ea64764dcee16650.jpg

tumblr_mthkcfJoBH1rwtozro1_500.jpg

d1ccad618aed9d8e2645863e12cf2cbc.jpg

iRUsjQB.jpg

You take a cartoon character, deliberately drawn to be frumpy...and fap to alternative drawings of her...not in keeping with the way she was actually drawn?

The actual Velma...in your league...the rest...?

..not so much.

Ok, I'm a child of the 70's. Back when you waited til Saturday morning to see Scooby Doo. That said...

I look back at the old cartoons now and think, "Velma would push right back at you. She would wiggle, squirm, beg you to fuck her harder or make her your own little slut. Daphne would lay there, thinking about what you could buy her next, and have a fit if you came inside her. While Daphne was bitching about you taking too long or not wanting to have to get on her hands-n-knees, Velma would walk around happily looking for clues with your cum leaking out of both of her holes."

Two thumbs way up Izzy!

Ok, I'm a child of the 70's. Back when you waited til Saturday morning to see Scooby Doo. That said...

I look back at the old cartoons now and think, "Velma would push right back at you. She would wiggle, squirm, beg you to fuck her harder or make her your own little slut. Daphne would lay there, thinking about what you could buy her next, and have a fit if you came inside her. While Daphne was bitching about you taking too long or not wanting to have to get on her hands-n-knees, Velma would walk around happily looking for clues with your cum leaking out of both of her holes."

Two thumbs way up Izzy!

This.

Two thumbs way up Izzy!

Totally!

This thread was originally a parody of another thread, but I have no qualms about it being bumped back up! :D

tumblr_n0fh0iqo0y1re1m2po1_400.jpg

73598-velma-cosplay-gif-cSio.gif

1403118344_1057973194.jpg

adorable-digital-velma-scooby-doo-fan-art

That+might+even+be+a+book+i+d+read+i+_1486d2c18b72b37df2bb4b9ca2c08232.jpg

scooby-doo-tv-shows-tv-velma-1078804.jpeg

Back