Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm. Dipping a finger in. Touching the sweet spot, I nearly came so I have stopped for a bit, just lightly stroking my labia now.
 
Mmm. Dipping a finger in. Touching the sweet spot, I nearly came so I have stopped for a bit, just lightly stroking my labia now.

I'd be gradually increasing the number of fingers inside you.. first two.. then three.. maybe four.... while my tongue circles your clit.. occasionally flicking it and sucking it in my mouth.
 
if I were there I'd be slipping two fingers inside you while I sucked your clit into my mouth.

I'd be gradually increasing the number of fingers inside you.. first two.. then three.. maybe four.... while my tongue circles your clit.. occasionally flicking it and sucking it in my mouth.

I think you should slip a finger inside yourself. The report can wait....
 
so my gf just recently discovered that she likes it when i wear panties (im a male). I love her sweet innocent girl to everyone else routine, bc she likes to wear a strapon and own me behind closed doors.

we went to victorias secret and she picked out a bunch for me to wear. this was a week or two ago, and ive worn panties for her every day since. She loves it, and has been eager to see what im wearing for her daily. Do any of you girls find that hot too? we havent been able to keep our hands off of other recently
 
I am so jealous. I had my first FF experience two weeks ago, and my first taste of another woman's pussy. Delightful. :)

But she would not return the favor. So I still have not experienced what you received. :(

Glad to hear you at least started! Hopefully she will return the favor
 
Almost had to satisfy myself in the middle of the day yesterday... had my first experience with a girl on Monday night, and it left me ravenously horny! Might have to start playing soon...
 
On my way to work ....

Still horny after this mornings fuck session...

Going to play in a bit.... Coul use another hand or two...


:cattail:
 
Hi ladies hope your all having fun tonight id love to chat if anyone is free

Amy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top