Searching for interracial slave stories...

D

darksolid358

Guest
Hey guys, I'm looking for reluctance stories involving 2 or more white women being abducted and shipped into Africa as sex slaves and/or breeding slaves.

I've already read the Cheerleaders in Africa 4-parter, but are there any others?
 
You're welcome.

It's a bit of an unrealistic scenario you're looking for. There simply isn't the kind of money in Africa to facilitate this kind of thing. If you don't mind shifting to the Middle East I'm sure you could find a lot of stories.

Though I'm sure some diamond mine owner someplace has himself a nice little harem. My plate is a little full at the moment but I'll see if I can't at least get somethign started here.
 
Yeah, I guess you're right

I'll take middle east better than nothing. Know of anything good with that?
 
That was a link to exactly what you wanted! Go clicky and go read.

As for your question not off the top of my head. I'm certain they exist since that's a fairly easy thing to see. I seem to recall one a few years back about a guy who was collecting celebrities, mostly singers. It's been a few years and worse I'm not sure if it was on this site or not since I read on a couple of sites but last I checked he had Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Trish Stratus and Halle Berry. They never clarified his race but he's always refered to as the Sultan.
 
There are a few different keywords for this. Harem is a good one to do a search on. Also there is Abducted, Sex Trade (may give you prostitutes as well however), and while it may not be quite what you want Black Master.

Alternately, just go in interracial, many of the stories in there are of black men and white women. Most of the stories I've come across of a black man doing a white gal she is pretty darn subservient to him. I'm not real sure why I mean the black guys I've met and will admit to have been just regular old folk.

In the stories however they are dominant and gangsta, like black men grew up in the wilds of south L.A. where it's carry a gun and mind your color choices or be shot dead and everybody hates the black guy so they hate right on back because they are better. Also shutting up about this because there's no actual explanation. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top