New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

To over rate work, one must have work to over rate...
My xmas present from the company was the promise of redundancy for this new year. I am not alone. 5999 others world wide are in the same boat.

It is..... liberating.....
 
Any New Year's resolutions then?

My one from last year - to marry the Big Save Furniture girl - went sadly unfullfilled...
 
And in other news:

I love stat days - though it's dumb how we put them all at the start of the year...
 
sadly i am working over this weekend, the joys of being a nurse

Awww ... do you get a compensatory payment/day off?

And some of us don't get an Anniversary Day until after Easter - on a day I am working for myself, so no income that day ... bummer!

(note to self: talk to the union)
 
Awww ... do you get a compensatory payment/day off?

And some of us don't get an Anniversary Day until after Easter - on a day I am working for myself, so no income that day ... bummer!

(note to self: talk to the union)

we get days in back for working bank holidays and double pay. Night shifts we get more money as well so i shouldn't really complain.
 
Nope but it seems as mental as ever from what can be seen in town afterwards. Like what some of the ladies have managed to make into a costume with so little fabric.
 
Back
Top