the smoking fetish

h1547

Virgin
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Posts
4
A quick search of the story board here tells me i am not alone in this. what really get me going is attractive women who smoke, cant tell you why, could be the bad girl image, oral fixation or whatever. add it to sex and your off the chart esp sbj's! so my question to the forum at large is, is there anyone else here who shares this particular kink, male or female? anyone what to know more about it or discuss it do so here esp the ladies.

ps. first post so be gentle everyone!
 
I actually don't smoke and find it gross. I don't date girls that do. BUT, for some reason, it's a huge turn on in bed. I use to have a fwb that smoked while giving me bj's. Then I would doggy her while she puffed away. It was so hot, again I don't know why.
 
Smoking Fetish Kingdom...

I've had nasty sexual sessions with two different amatuer porn stars..each
satisfied my fetish...erotic outfits and dangerous 6 inch cum fuck me spikes
were always a part of the plan. Mores 120 cigarettes are my preferred
cigarette for these delicious ladies when sucking my cock and balls or fucking.

I understand the stigma cigarette smoking has these days..but in the past
smoking was a part of life {Mad Men..AMC drama in the 60's}

If your really into the smoking fetish..you can check into Smoking Fetish Kingdom or Smoking Fetish Forum..both have thousands of photos and vids
entirely of smoking..

Sexy Mandy of Southern Charms is one of the ultimate smoking goddess's
check her out you won't be disappointed..blonde M.I.L.F. with big tits..and she's
beautiful..

Look up "Slutty Sara's Adventures" in Literotica...I wrote it for my girlfriend several years ago..all lesbian smoking sex..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to turn into another 'smoking is gross thread' :rolleyes: which I think is really ridiculous because if you go into an incest thread and say that's disgusting everyone calls you small minded, pfft....Incest *thumbs up* smoking Boo! Stoopid Lit :rolleyes:.

Anyway I don't have a fetish for it but I haven't dated a guy that didn't smoke since I was about 16 and I do find is somewhat sexy.
 
i don't mind it if she smokes, it all depends how much she smokes too.

if she smokes like a chimney, fuck no... kick rocks
 
i don't mind it if she smokes, it all depends how much she smokes too.

if she smokes like a chimney, fuck no... kick rocks

Judging by those rather yummy looking buds in your sig I would say that there were some things you are no so adverse to smoking yourself :p
 
Bad boy your one very lucky man! 120s deffo prefered. I am a member of sf forum already and I've posted some stories from here on there as I have Read most of what there is to read Sad that there are now audio stories on the subject though a lady doing on of those would be hot :Dd

That's interesting connbium not may ladies seem interested. Do you smoke yourself.

Let try and keep the thread away from smoking is bad...:devil:
 
About twenty years ago I dated a honey who smoked skinny Virginia Slims. Around two months into our relationship she surprised me and started blowing smoke rings around my cock. I didn't even know she could blow smoke rings and I'd never made a sexual connection between smoking and sex before then.

She continued smoking and gave me one of the best blow jobs I've ever had and when I came, she took a deep draw from her cigarette, opened her mouth and inhaled it so I could see the smoke disappear and my cum on her tongue. She closed her mouth, then exhaled and opened her mouth and the cum was gone.

That was the first of many smoking BJ's she gave me and it turned out she also loved to smoke while I rode her from behind and when she smoked, her pussy was wetter than when she wasn't smoking.

Since then, I've had three other women who loved to smoke while screwing but no one has ever matched her oral fetishes.
 
IRL, I can't stand smoking. When my wife and I first started talking in college, I asked her if she smoked, knowing fully that if the answer were "yes," I would lose all interest. Fortunately, it was not. I don't like all the stuff that goes into it - how it stays on your breath, in your clothes, and just makes a person smell like an ashtray afterward.

However, in fiction, I use smoking as an element from time to time, usually in BDSM stories.
 
I've a huge smoking fetish and am a sucker for smoking blowjobs.

My ex is a smoker. The fact that she smokes is one of the reasons I began dating her. She didn't know it at the beginning of the relationship, but I would always pay close attention to her while she smoked. She smoked all-whites and sometimes cork-tipped. She wasn't really tied to a brand, which I liked, it indicated to me that she just really needed to smoke. The concept of addiction intrigues me. For me it is akin to a dominant/submissive relationship, and I like my women submissive.

I enjoyed buying cigarettes for her. For me it was sexual event, much like buying a sex toy, but in the very public environment of the convenient store. Watching her smoke in public was also a huge thrill for the very same reason. She'd smoke and I would become erect, all the while people would pass us unawares.

I eventually told her of my fetish, how sexy I found her, and that I wanted to incorporate her smoking into our fucking. She agreed. It was incredible.
 
I just love women who smoke cigars. A business suit with perhaps a hat, a glass of cognac in one hand and a cigar held by the teeth... I'm a putty in their hands... I too love cognac and cigar and some blues music....
 
sexy until they actually light up...then the smell kicks in. Of is this just visual. I'm glad a new generation is smoking....I have retirement investments in Big Tobacco...

Personally...I think a woman looks sexier sucking on a cock...or ball, titties, or another clitty
 
I like the visual appeal of it, but the actual smell and taste are too much of a turn off for me. Like too many other things, it's more of a fantasy.
 
Honestly, I cannot wrap my mind around any fetish that is purposely trying to make someone unhealthy. (Ie: smoking and over-eating fetishes)
 
I dont like smoking girls...........BUT a while ago I met a girl that smokes, She looks soo freaking hot smoking, I dont know why cause 99% of the time its a turn off for me.
 
I like women who smoke. Face it, smoking is cool and everyone knows it. I even like how they taste. I used to have a GF who smoked quite a bit, and I always made her give me a deep soul kiss after the first couple of puffs. Loved that musty kiss flavor, like a nice single-malt scotch.

Now a woman smoking a cigar! Yikes, that gives me a stiffie in no time flat. But they are a lot harder to find.
 
Honestly, I cannot wrap my mind around any fetish that is purposely trying to make someone unhealthy. (Ie: smoking and over-eating fetishes)

How about smoking a peace-pipe? You don't have a problem promoting that I see.
 
Honestly, I cannot wrap my mind around any fetish that is purposely trying to make someone unhealthy. (Ie: smoking and over-eating fetishes)

Well, look at this way - one person getting turned on by something another person was going to do anyway. People have addictions or unhealthy habits; that's life. Most of the time, it's not about taking someone who previously, say, was a non-smoker and turning her into a pack-a-day seductress.
 
Back
Top