straight men fantasizing about cock and cum

Is it actually as common as this crazy thread makes it out to be?

ROFL!

Only if, like this guy, you live with a girl but won't fuck her and wish you had sucked off the guy in the booth!

And he claims not to be gay. Get a life!

Having said that, the link may be a bad example because this guy is obviously trying too hard to be 100% hetero.
 
I cant imagine straight men fantasizing about other men. I mean, if you like Chevys do you fantasize about Fords? Of course not.
 
If that's not a joke letter he's on his way to being an excellent cuckie boy...the perfect husband for some lucky young lady.
 
That dog won't hunt.

Same sex fantasies common among straight men

Legendary sex researcher Alfred Kinsey, who suggested that there is a scale all humans exhibit with shades of heterosexuality and homosexuality, once stated: "Males do not represent two discrete populations, heterosexual and homosexual. The world is not to be divided into sheep and goats. It is a fundamental of taxonomy that nature rarely deals with discrete categories... The living world is a continuum in each and every one of its aspects."
 
Is it actually as common as this crazy thread makes it out to be?
Are you serious with this, s-n'-p or pulling our chains? "Is it common for straight men to want this?" Is a nonsense question. Like "Is it common for a straight line to be curved?" If the definition of "straight" is "not curved" then the answer is no, pure and simple.

So exactly what is your question? If it's "Is it common for straight men to eat their cum?" well, as you should know from stories on this site, there are a lot of kinks out there and yes, some straight men have that kink. If your question is "Can men who like to fuck women also like to suck cock?" then, again, that answer should be obvious to one as presumably knowledgable about human sexuality as you are. They're labeled "bi-sexual" or as having bi-sexual tendencies/leanings.

The label "straight," however, means that, technically, the man can't want to suck or fuck a guy. I'm a little confused as to why you'd ask if "straight" guys like sucking cock as if they could and still be, by definition, utterly and completely straight if that's what they like doing :confused:
 
Are you serious with this, s-n'-p or pulling our chains? "Is it common for straight men to want this?" Is a nonsense question. Like "Is it common for a straight line to be curved?" If the definition of "straight" is "not curved" then the answer is no, pure and simple.

So exactly what is your question? If it's "Is it common for straight men to eat their cum?" well, as you should know from stories on this site, there are a lot of kinks out there and yes, some straight men have that kink. If your question is "Can men who like to fuck women also like to suck cock?" then, again, that answer should be obvious to one as presumably knowledgable about human sexuality as you are. They're labeled "bi-sexual" or as having bi-sexual tendencies/leanings.

The label "straight," however, means that, technically, the man can't want to suck or fuck a guy. I'm a little confused as to why you'd ask if "straight" guys like sucking cock as if they could and still be, by definition, utterly and completely straight if that's what they like doing :confused:

I'll put you down for a "maybe."
 
Sweet, I notice the ad on top of the link page you posted is for Sportsmansguide, online seller of camping goods. Think someone is telling us something?
 
It's simple: some guys are bisexual, some are bi-curious, some are just plain gay. And there appears to be quite a variety of "in between!" So that's your simple explanation. However, you asked about whether straight guys like fantasizing about cock and cum.

Cum: It is considered normal for straight guys to like the sight of "white stuff" dribbled and squirted all over a female body. I certainly include that sort of imagery in my stories. Some fantasize about lots of cum.. I still think that's perfectly straight, as long as it's associated with a female type sex object.

Cocks: Straight guys like imagery involving a girl getting plowed by large, numerous cocks, cocks of different colors, huge dicks and even tentacles. That is all within the realm of hetero. Two cocks in one hole, yes, maybe, but many wouldn't want to perform such an act, no matter how hot the girl.

Sucking cock, drinking cum: Do straight guys habitually fantasize about sucking dick? No, that would categorically make them bi-curious. So okay, a lot of bi-curious guys pass themselves off as straight, no problem. How many? It's difficult to answer. Maybe at some point in a guy's life, he enters a bi-curious phase. I did, but it was over before it got very far (stubble on the lips, not so sexy, and I could hardly see myself in bed with one unless we were with another girl, and even then, the gross factor was there). If it's only a phase during his late teens, early twenties, do you count the guy as bi-curious for his whole lifetime? Seems odd to do that. So the number of bi-curious guys may not be as high as guys like Kinsey claim.

Sex surveys are notoriously inaccurate as well. So much for ever getting a concrete answer on this question :D
 
So, if I fantasize about slurping on hot, wet, musky pussy, does that make me a lesbian?
 
No, I am not yanking anyone's chain. It was a serious question because a lot of guys were responding saying, "I am straight and I fantasize about this... I think this fantasy is hot." So... I guess it would technically count as 'bi-curious' but I am wondering if it is common for men who would be considered straight so have bi-curious FANTASIES (weather or not they act on them)... bi-curious COULD technically still be considered STRAIGHT *I think*. It's different to be bi-curious than to be bi (you might satisfy that curiosity and realize that it's not for you... or you might not ever satisfy that curiosity and never know... you might even put it out of your mind after a while) OR gay.

I am sort of bi-curious, although I prefer the label hetero-flexible because I've done enough things to know that I do like it, although not much. My personal belief is that everyone is on a continuum and that "gay" and "straight" are too limiting for at least 95% of actual real people. I can do things with women that would qualify me as "lesbian" or "bi" in some minds, but I don't think that if I didn't do them I would suffer, I would just miss out on something that might be fun. Also lots of straight girls do "lesbian" things out of peer pressure or experimentation... they aren't actually lesbian or bi... even though they might have NOT hated kissing a girl or whatever it was they did.

I don't think that you are bi if you are not repulsed by the thought of sex/affection with the same gender. To me that's not enough. Especially having FANTASIES that you aren't sure if you'd act on, I don't think that makes you a certain way. There is a difference between a fantasy and a longing of the soul. I really truly think that being gay/lesbian/bi is much more than just a fantasy, even if it's a compelling and long lasting one.

In any event, at this point in my life, if I were forced to pin myself down I would say that I'm straight, because even though I'm open to experiences outside of heterosexuality, I just don't identify as bi.. not truely. Calling myself bi to me is almost an insult to bisexuals. (if that makes the slightest bit of sence)

Am I fooling myself? I'm pretty sure that I could live a totally fulfilling life without having sex with a woman, and I don't think that this would be true of a lesbian, and probably not of a true bisexual. Just because I think it would be hot... I think it would be hot to watch two men fuck but I am not a gay man, that much is clear... I might even FANTASIZE about being a gay man, and yes I have fantasized about that.

I think that a lot of these men's fantasies are MORE fantasies about being women (as in if I were a woman i'd be such a slut... a very common idea among men). Part of the fantasy is that a woman would be able to have sex whenever she wanted it because men are horndogs (vs. men who have to find a willing partner)

I hope some of this makes sense...
 
In my world females are 2nd rate humans, asians get an honorable mention, and blacks are 'also-rans.' Gays are what we call 'sports'.
 
I think having fantasies about sucking cock (or other male/male sex) is pretty much the definition of bi-curious for a man. However, there's so much cultural pressure for men to be "straight" that there really isn't a "bi-curious" category that men peg (heh) themselves into. Men are either "straight" or "gay" by their own definition, and "gay" has its own set of cultural connotations that make it difficult for tweeners to find their identity in that community. Women reinforce these attitudes as well, both personally and in the broader cultural context.

There's also, I think, a difference in the experience of desire between men and women. I don't fantasize about cocks and cum, because those things don't affect my arousal - I don't get hard. I don't find dick repulsive, although it's a boner-killer. Men with more same-sex attraction, obviously, have a different experience.
 
That sounds about right S'n'P, in fact if anything, women are more prone to act out on their fantasies than men are, perhaps why men traditionally spend a lot more time fantasizing - lotsa married guys in here exploring their fantasies in literature, things they would be very hesitant to bring up to their wives, but not willing to cheat to fulfill either - it's what keeps the webcam girls in business.

Women basically, can pretty much whistle, and fulfill any fantasy they can imagine, though some are probably easier than others - gang bang? No prob, marry a doctor, maybe takes a little more work, but to fulfill any sexual fantasy is almost trivial, there's a man out there somewhere ready and willing to do it for you, you might have to beat them off with a stick.

And, the social perception is different: true, women have to put up with a lot of crap, but on the upside, if "gay" is acting feminine, so women are already "gay", so there's much less of a front to have to maintain.

Thus, a there is a lot more attitude/behavioral variability and acceptance of variability among women than among men: i.e., a woman can go butch or femme, and get shit from a percentage of whoever has issues with one thing or another, but if a man goes femme, he pretty much get's shit from everybody - and this isn't even femme per se, even the faintest perception of femme behavior is going to result in some kind of harassment, i.e., if you have man boobs, or even ectomorphic bodytype, regardless of how cartoonishly masculine your behavior might be.

In fact, see JBJ for a archetypal example of this.

The whole business is somewhat reptilian, visual stimulus and ritualized behaviors, that women are typically freer from than men - it just doesn't affect women's status the way it does men's, albeit part of the reason for that is not everyone takes women seriously anyway, so it's a mixed blessing, but one women can and do often take advantage of - contrary to the feminist perception, men are under a lot more behavioral constraints, which reflect their economic status, whereas women typically are under more economic constraints, but fewer behavioral ones.
 
Last edited:
That sounds about right S'n'P, in fact if anything, women are more prone to act out on their fantasies than men are, perhaps why men traditionally spend a lot more time fantasizing - lotsa married guys in here exploring their fantasies in literature, things they would be very hesitant to bring up to their wives, but not willing to cheat to fulfill either - it's what keeps the webcam girls in business.

Women basically, can pretty much whistle, and fulfill any fantasy they can imagine, though some are probably easier than others - gang bang? No prob, marry a doctor, maybe takes a little more work, but to fulfill any sexual fantasy is almost trivial, there's a man out there somewhere ready and willing to do it for you, you might have to beat them off with a stick.

And, the social perception is different: true, women have to put up with a lot of crap, but on the upside, if "gay" is acting feminine, so women are already "gay", so there's much less of a front to have to maintain.

Thus, a there is a lot more attitude/behavioral variability and acceptance of variability among women than among men: i.e., a woman can go butch or femme, and get shit from a percentage of whoever has issues with one thing or another, but if a man goes femme, he pretty much get's shit from everybody - and this isn't even femme per se, even the faintest perception of femme behavior is going to result in some kind of harassment, i.e., if you have man boobs, or even ectomorphic bodytype, regardless of how cartoonishly masculine your behavior might be.

In fact, see JBJ for a archetypal example of this.

The whole business is somewhat reptilian, visual stimulus and ritualized behaviors, that women are typically freer from than men - it just doesn't affect women's status the way it does men's, albeit part of the reason for that is not everyone takes women seriously anyway, so it's a mixed blessing, but one women can and do often take advantage of - contrary to the feminist perception, men are under a lot more behavioral constraints, which reflect their economic status, whereas women typically are under more economic constraints, but fewer behavioral ones.

Disgraced Ex-Israeli President Convicted Of Rape

Congo-Kinshasa: Rape. Re-Rape. Gang Rape. But, Really, Who Cares?

Goa MP finds excuse to justify rape

15 Years Girl Sold to 70 year old man



Yeah. It's SO fucking easy to see how men are more behaviorally constrained. :rolleyes:
 
We aren't talking about rape, we're talking about homoeroticism - heterosexual rape is still heterosexual and "masculine".
 
And, rape itself seems to be pretty contingent on what other outlets are available for male sexual energy - i.e., if masturbation is frowned upon, and/or social sex with willing partners is discouraged, punished, or simply unavailable, the rape rate will almost axiomatically rise.

And not just for the sexual outlet, being sexually active is very much tied in with notions of masculine behavior, "boys will be boys", etc. - a 40 year old virgin female is a tragic waste, a 40 year old virgin male is a farce, and an object of derision - hell, a 21 year old male virgin is a joke.
 
Last edited:
And, rape itself seems to be pretty contingent on what other outlets are available for male sexual energy - i.e., if masturbation is frowned upon, and/or social sex with willing partners is discouraged, punished, or simply unavailable, the rape rate will almost axiomatically rise.

And not just for the sexual outlet, being sexually active is very much tied in with notions of masculine behavior, "boys will be boys", etc. - a 40 year old virgin female is a tragic waste, a 40 year old virgin male is a farce, and an object of derision - hell, a 21 year old male virgin is a joke.

How many times do men have to be told, actually how many times does anyone have to be told, RAPE has nothing to do with SEX! NOTHING! NADA! ZIP!

Rape is about control. There is no sexual desire associated with rape. It all about control of the victim. Control, not Sex.
 
Speaking form experience or what? That's a political construct, but yes, no need to shout, the compulsion to control ones environment, including proximal females, is typically masculine behavior, feminine behavior is typically characterized as passive, although that too is a construct.

As noted in the violent rhetoric thread, people often try to live up to these constructs in order to gain acceptance, often to pathological degrees.

Here, for instance, you are doing your damndest to mount me metaphorically, in order to control your environment and demonstrate your masculinity to any proximal females through this display, like any average primate.

Again, the subject is homoeroticism, not rape, that's a different subject, except as it relates to the masculine construct.
 
Speaking form experience or what? That's a political construct, but yes, no need to shout, the compulsion to control ones environment, including proximal females, is typically masculine behavior, feminine behavior is typically characterized as passive, although that too is a construct.

As noted in the violent rhetoric thread, people often try to live up to these constructs in order to gain acceptance, often to pathological degrees.

Here, for instance, you are doing your damndest to mount me metaphorically, in order to control your environment and demonstrate your masculinity to any proximal females through this display, like any average primate.

Again, the subject is homoeroticism, not rape, that's a different subject, except as it relates to the masculine construct.

Yes from experience as a cop and if you had done any research on the subject you would know it's not about sexual release, but control of the victim and with that control comes a sexual release.

A political construct? You've got to be kidding. So you are a convicted rapist then? Only someone who has been convicted or accused would believe that rape is a political construct.

As a normal hetero male I feel no need to control the female of the species, so I don't know where you're getting you cockeyed view. I could care less what the female species does.
 
Yet the empirical fact remains that a woman is much less likely to be raped by a man who masturbates or has some other sexual outlet, than one who doesn't - one cannot decouple a sexual act from sexual desire, that's pure abstraction.

You could say much the same thing about any sexual predator, child molesters often have difficulty forming adult relationships, and have had their normal sexual development stunted or repressed in childhood - serial killers are much more likely to have had a strict religious upbringing, and often take their rage out on women.

i.e., males attempt to exert control over women in many other ways, rape is only one of them, and it would be somewhat delusional to attempt to argue that a sexual crime has no sexual motive.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top