Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello beautiful. :rose: :kiss:

I saw your post in the 3 things earlier today; what you do every Christmas is awesome. I had to google what the costume was and WOW. :D

Aw, thanks! I like to tell people that I deliver 8 children at a time, two shows a day. And then put them all back!!! I will have to try to post a pic of our costume. Our seamstress and crew built it just for our show, and it's honestly a beautiful piece of work. It's a fun way to kick off the holiday season! I'm looking forward to watching my daughter dance in Spanish and Snow this year, too.:D

Aw, thanks! I like to tell people that I deliver 8 children at a time, two shows a day. And then put them all back!!! I will have to try to post a pic of our costume. Our seamstress and crew built it just for our show, and it's honestly a beautiful piece of work. It's a fun way to kick off the holiday season! I'm looking forward to watching my daughter dance in Spanish and Snow this year, too.:D

I look forward to the pic! I bet watching your daughter will be a blast. I know how much I enjoy seeing my kids perform.

Good morning all. :rose: :) :kiss:

Well school for the kids just closed, but we received ten inches of SNOW last night so I'm not surprised. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back