rachael ray

I think that would be hot another story idea is a story with Rachael Ray and Giada De Laurentiis

can someone make more rachael ray stories?

I've been toying with the idea, but every time I start, it fizzles out. my idea is where they come to a home and host a cooking party. there are many ways to spin this...i.e. they host with someone else and are selling lingerie. they cook topless. what ever men want.

I'm not sure how to make this female friendly, and erotic

I have no idea who Rachael Ray is, but after looking her up and seeing a few of her pics - wow, would love to eat her ... and anything she cooks! :D

A very nonsensical story line: there is a woman who is always holding home parties, trying to sell this or that, and attracting new people into her network. She wins a contest from tv that has Rachel Ray come over and do a cooking lesson for her and a few of her friends. She is beside herself with joy, having such a rare opportunity. Only, she forgets that it happens to be the same night that she arranged for a seller from Pure Romance to have a sex toy party in her home...

I think that would be hot another story idea is a story with Rachael Ray and Giada De Laurentiis

Now THAT is a story I could enjoy! Rachael and Giada getting all nasty-like in the kitchen, and in the bedroom, and in the hallway.... Yowza!

And then Alton Brown would come in and critique their technique, explaining exactly why the lube needs to be kept at EXACTLY 89.4 degrees Fahrenheit, and why they need to keep their bed angled at EXACTLY 15 degrees above the horizontal, and why they should gyrate their pelvises for EXACTLY 2.75 minutes before attempting to achieve orgasm, and.......

Oh, I could go on. But I'll be in my bunk.......

I lkie the idea where Rachael & Giada are cooking in lingerie(bra,panties,garterbelt & black RHT stockings)and they are
lesbian lovers.Eventually they both are donw to just stockings
and garterbelts and Giada has Rachael lying on a table with food
strategically placed on & in her sweet body.There is whipped cream
on her toes and legs,a celery stalk in her pussy with dip around the
top,a chocolate trail going from the top of the garterbelt to Rachaels
tits with pineapple slices on her nipples.Rachael is tied to the table and gagged with an apple while Giada slowly eats the food from Rachael's
beautiful body and then they eventually switch places so Rachael can
enjoy a few snack off Giada's beautiful body.I'm hottt just typing
this.

Now THAT is a story I could enjoy! Rachael and Giada getting all nasty-like in the kitchen, and in the bedroom, and in the hallway.... Yowza!

And then Alton Brown would come in and critique their technique, explaining exactly why the lube needs to be kept at EXACTLY 89.4 degrees Fahrenheit, and why they need to keep their bed angled at EXACTLY 15 degrees above the horizontal, and why they should gyrate their pelvises for EXACTLY 2.75 minutes before attempting to achieve orgasm, and.......

Oh, I could go on. But I'll be in my bunk.......

well lets say that with the economy still in the crapper, Giada lost her tv show (granted she has family money) and starts to offer home cooking classes or will cook for a private party (at the right price).

now make it a story for the guys, as Giada has sexy girls and the wife wants to give her husband a special birthday and has Giada wearing a sexy or slutty top.

I lkie the idea where Rachael & Giada are cooking in lingerie(bra,panties,garterbelt & black RHT stockings)and they are
tits with pineapple slices on her nipples.Rachael is tied to the table and gagged with an apple while Giada slowly eats the food from Rachael's
beautiful body and then they eventually switch places so Rachael can
enjoy a few snack off Giada's beautiful body.I'm hottt just typing
this.
That's just disgusting, I'm sure it would be more likely to involve a cucumber and a nice vinaigrette.

That's just disgusting, I'm sure it would be more likely to involve a cucumber and a nice vinaigrette.

I've seen stories where scat is involved and eating food from the rear,what I
suggested is not so disgusting it is just eating a celery stalk from a pusst.

Last edited:
beautiful body

So that would be Rachel Ray as a 30 Minute Meal?

Back