Masturbation party in W. MA/ CT

MrMikelobe1952

Closet Exhibitionist
Joined
Dec 1, 2003
Posts
14,368
I've tried this before, and there are usually several men interested but not enuf women to get it off the ground.
But
I thought I'd try one more time.
Would you consider attending a masturbation party in Western Mass. or nothern Connecticut?
If you are male, I know the liklihood is high, but go ahead and answer.
Any interested Women, I'd really like to hear from you.

Thanks.

Mike
 
Thank you for responding

Yes, it would be open to all
Yes all limits would be respected.
I assume that there would be some sort of meeting in advance, in a safe location, so that all participants could feel comfortable before committing.

And we would need to find a way for folks to break the ice.
But, as you see, the main holdup is the lack of interest expressed by women.
Mike
 
hey mike, we've talked before under a different name. I'll totally lend my clit to the party.
 
fluid87 said:
hey mike, we've talked before under a different name. I'll totally lend my clit to the party.
I am, of course, very pleased to hear from you.
Even if I can't figure out, from that brief message who you are.
Or should I say, who you were.
Care to give me a hint?
Or send me a P.M.
I'd also like to hear, from you, what conditions we would have to establish to enable you to feel comfortable at such a party.]
Please feel free to either post here or respond by P.M.

And, of course, it appears that you do have that one commodity that is always in short supply when attempting to arrange such an event.

MIke
 
Another Guy who wants to attend

Hey all,

New to the boards but would be very interested in this type of party. All boundries respected of course. I am a 29 guy from sw ct, but willing to travel. If you have any questions or want to know anything else about me please feel free to pm or email me. I will be more than happy to give you my info in a less public space…
 
mike.. you arranging this? i'd trust you to screen people and get their info, coordinate stuff.. make sure they won't get freaked out by me... lol!
 
I'll coordinate.
I'll go for the information and try to screen.

As for whether people would be freaked out by you, I'll do my best, but you are pretty scary.
LOL
just kidding.
 
Hey Mike trying this again... :confussed"

I trted it twice and the second time was close. But it all feel a part at the last moment... :(

You can count me in. Hopefully we can get a few ladys interested. Love the sight of a soaking wet pussy... :D

If it helps I can host a small intimate group.
 
sounds interesting

Looks like you folks got a good crew going. count me in, and I am glad to see the descretion and the screening involved. PM if you need info. Lets see if we can get some more women. The mantra of every party.
 
Hmmmm kinda quit... :confused:

Any more ladys out there that want to spread their legs wide show off while they stroke their kittys...? You can watch as us guy's stroke are anaconda. Watch as we blow a thick cream load. There will be some of us that will even let you stroke it... :eek: Mmmm, just think of all that cum. Husband and wife teams welcome... :D
 
Who's not down with this?

I would love this as well. Any girl who I know who has expressed an interest has chickened out. I'll keep looking if you'll keep this thread going!
 
I'd love to,but...

I live in Toronto,Ontario,so far too far away....I do hope you get this going and I'm sure fluid will be a great asset...i'm envious as i'd love to add my boner to this adventure..but I guess I'll just have to fantasise about it..I'd love to chat to "Fluid" of she feels like taking pity on me...I'm on yahoo at ...bootneck10....or PM me..thanks everyone and have fun..
 
bump...I'm in...cmon ladies...fluid cant eb the only brave soul that would like to see a room full of people getting themselves off.
 
We don't seem to be doing to good... :(

Here's another <bump>
 
Back
Top