Eating Your Own Cum

I really wish a guy would do that for me. Just the thought of a guy licking his cum out of me, tasting the two of us together, is a HUGE turn on.

I would definitely do that for you......just because I wanna do it......I have tasted my own before from the source and I wanna taste the mix.....but havent found a volunteer to let me....

Two tastes

I love my pre-cum! It's slippery and sweet. I sometimes wipe the extruded dribble off of the slit and rub it all over my lips. I then lick it off, savoring the sweetness. My main load tends to be thicker and less tasty. Also gives a slight sore throat for a short period of time, curiously enough. Maybe i need to have it deep throat injected, lol.

I love my pre-cum! It's slippery and sweet. I sometimes wipe the extruded dribble off of the slit and rub it all over my lips. I then lick it off, savoring the sweetness. My main load tends to be thicker and less tasty. Also gives a slight sore throat for a short period of time, curiously enough. Maybe i need to have it deep throat injected, lol.

I hear you about the sore throat.....there were several times i had to stop for a period of time for my throat to stop hurting

It really turns my lady on to see me eat my cum and it really turns me on to turn her on. She always kisses me after I cum in her mouth but what turns her on the most is when I lick my cum from her tits. It’s a kinky thrill for me, too. I don’t taste myself when I masturbate unless I’m making a video of it for my lady. Then, after I lick my hand clean, I look into the camera and say that it tastes much better when I lick it off her. She likes that.

While im masturbating i will take my pre cum and rub it on my lips. i also eat my own cum but like alot of guys here once i cum i dont want too, so i try to save it until i jack offagain. then i play with myold cum all kind of ways.

While im masturbating i will take my pre cum and rub it on my lips. i also eat my own cum but like alot of guys here once i cum i dont want too, so i try to save it until i jack offagain. then i play with myold cum all kind of ways.

Me too :)

Cum MMMMMM

I love eating my own cum or just cum clean another mans wife or her panties soaked in his cum and you will be addicted.
I would love to eat a woman after her man fucked her and cum in her pussy.

I like to eat my cum. It is best from my wife's pussy. If I just jack off, like most men once you cum the interest goes away, but I have done it.

Last edited:
I have never ate cum before, I want to lick off of my wife's tits for my first taste, then go from there....

I guess I am more boring than I have given myself credit to be.

it has never crossed my mind to even taste it.

now that it has been brought to my attention..

I am sure that I don't want to.

not judging though.

That's hot, but does he return the favor and suck his cum from your pussy? I know I enjoy doing that every time I cum inside a woman.

Oh God yeah! I've only sucked my own cum out of a girl's pussy once, and it was so f-ing hot!!!

Back