Subway Sluts are a Dime a Dozen but not this one. [Closed to Spankmegirl23]

" Thank you" she felt his hand go down to her pussy she moan " Yes ive been Naughty what will you do with me" She smiled at him.
 
-He smiled.-"I will be examining your holes with my probe."-he said softly and smiled pinching her nipples twisting them a bit.-"I may spank you Nurse if you continue to be Naughty.
 
Smiling she felt him pinching her nipples and twisting them she let out a moan

" mmm and what is continue to be Naughty?"
she asked as she seen he was getting hard she started rubing her wet pussy in front of him " You like?"
 
"I like it very much like oh i don't know Begging me to fuck you when i should be doing a Examination."-he said as he grinds his cock in to her ass more.-"I need to examine your pussy spread your legs."
 
She smiled.spreading her legs wide " You want your cock in my wet pussy i see it its so wet" she seen his cock growing harder.Pushing against it with her ass.
 
"Your being very bad."-He said and slapped her ass a few times as he took his cock out and put it in her mouth and shoved his cock in her mouth as he held her head fucking her lips.-"I need to check to make sure your mouth is in order."
 
she moan him shoving his cock in her mouth she moan sucking it getting faster as taking more of him in her mouth she felt herself getting wet when he slapped her.
 
-Miles groaned his cock moving in and out of her mouth his hands at first gently gripping her hair tight fucking her mouth a bit deeper.-
 
She moan sucking his cock,Slowly taking more in her mouth,
moving her head up and down faster feeling him gripping her hair moving his hips as well.
 
-He groaned loud and gripped her hair a bit tighter and came filling her mouth he groaned loudly.-"Drink your medicine and we can begin the rest of the examination."
 
She started to feel him get harder so knewl he was going to cum she sucked him faster then started to taste his cum Swallowing as he cum,She got all of it in her mouth.Than backed away.
"Mmm good medicine" She smiled up at him.
 
"Now lay back and spread your legs I am going to probe you and check your insides."
 
She layed down on the bed and spread her legs wide.she knewl she was wet she watched as he watched her spread her legs open for him.
 
-Miles came closer and lifted her legs over his shoulders as he shoved his cock in her pussy. Oh she was good he began to thrust his cock deep in her holding her legs groaning her name as he thrusts.-
 
She moan as his cock enter her wet pussy,her legs on his shoulder she felt so tight him moving in and out " so doctors is my hole ok?" she let out a scream his name as he went deeper in her.
 
-He groaned and kept pounding her pussy.-"Oh i think so let me just continue more."-His cock pounding her harder and harder.-"Are you on the pill?"
 
She moan " yes pleases continue" She pushed against him more.moving her hips toward him faster.She wanted him to feel good she wanted his cum in her she wanted to pleases him
 
-He pounded her pussy harder and soon came filling her pussy with his cum.-"Oh you little naugthy Nurse you let me check that other hole on your hands and knees now."
 
As soon he came she slowly got on her knees waiting for his next move she could feel his cum comming out as she got on her knees.
 
-He smiled looking to this Girl Marie who was at his whim ye something about her fascinated him.-"Do you want it in your ass two?"-he asked as he ran his hand over her cheek.-"If not we can clean up a bit have something to eat and have more fun. Costumes, public place anything."
 
"lets get something to eat" she got up moving her hips as she got dressed in her skirt and shirt this time.She smiled at him " what costume would you like to see on me theres a shop close i seen " she looked at him knowing he wanted her ass to but he'd have to wait.
 
"I like anything i can help you pick up a few costumes."-he chuckled as they got dressed and left after cleaning a bit and smiled as they walked down the street.-"Hmm what are you up for eating first?"
 
" Sure why dont you order for us and ill got pick out a few and suprise you " She walked in front of him smiling.
 
-He nods.-"I will meet you at Musky's Burger Joint."-He said as he walked in and got a table for two as he ordered her a Coke and a Cheese Burger Deluxe platter he got the same. He waited a while as he relaxed in the booth soon being joined by the spunky young Marie.-
 
She smiled walking in the costume store and picked out a few one being a naughty cop was a jacket theat showed off her top half then short skirt and then picked upt a nughty kitty was a one piece but didnt have much to it.

She puts on naughty cop one and goes to meet him putting on a coat.
 
Back
Top