The AH Coffee Shop and Reading Room 02: A Comma (is a Restful Pause)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya Lynn - How did your son do?

He did well. Today he brought more things from his house/garage, and picked up several loads of barn wood, old tractor parts still in the original boxes, and assorted other goodies all free for the hauling. Thanks for asking. :rose:

He did well. Today he brought more things from his house/garage, and picked up several loads of barn wood, old tractor parts still in the original boxes, and assorted other goodies all free for the hauling. Thanks for asking. :rose:

Wonderful! and how are you doing?

Since we seemed to have gone past the limit, I PMed Laurel to see if she can move the extra posts to a new thread.

Supper was delicious. Two naked women in the kitchen is distracting to say the least so i got no writing done at all. :D

Since we seemed to have gone past the limit, I PMed Laurel to see if she can move the extra posts to a new thread.

Supper was delicious. Two naked women in the kitchen is distracting to say the least so i got no writing done at all. :D

I don't know if 'distracting' is the word I would use.

I don't know if 'distracting' is the word I would use.

Unless they distracted him from the naked redheads in his bedroom.

No redheads at the present. One has that iron grey hair that I find very attractive and one is an out of the bottle blonde. Both are over the old speed limit of 55 and both are always fun in one way or the other.

If I ever intend to grow up, I think I want to be TxRad when I grow up! :D

Slave may have a few things to say about that. ;)

ETA: Over 5000 posts (Comments) and 107,000 views in eight months would be excellent numbers for any story, much less a thread. :D

Last edited:
Slave may have a few things to say about that. ;)

ETA: Over 5000 posts (Comments) and 107,000 views in eight months would be excellent numbers for any story, much less a thread. :D

I just read this to slave_. Her response: "Tell him that's fine with me!" See - there's a reason I keep her locked up in the house - she's a keeper! :D :rolleyes:

When the new thread opens up, can you post a link to it here? Thanks

This thread will be closed when the new one opens, so it won't be possible to post here. You shouldn't have any trouble finding the new one. It will probably have some simple variation on the same name.

Stopping in to wind down after a long day. Strangely enough, I felt the best, and most awake, I have all week around eight o'clock tonight. I think I must have been fighting off a virus, besides the munchkin keeping me up each night. Now for some sleep, I hope. :rose:

This thread will be closed when the new one opens, so it won't be possible to post here. You shouldn't have any trouble finding the new one. It will probably have some simple variation on the same name.

I think "beer" and "sex" should be in the name somewhere! :D

Stopping in to wind down after a long day. Strangely enough, I felt the best, and most awake, I have all week around eight o'clock tonight. I think I must have been fighting off a virus, besides the munchkin keeping me up each night. Now for some sleep, I hope. :rose:

sleep well and dream peacefully - peace, love and happiness to you and yours when you wake. :rose:

I think "beer" and "sex" should be in the name somewhere! :D

I don't drink coffee and rarely read anything. I don't drink beer and I won't admit to anything about sex.

My life is boring.

The AH Coffee Shop and Reading Room 2

The AH Coffee Shop and Reading Room 2

Come on in. Take a seat up here at the counter or at a table out in the middle of the room or back in the corner, whichever suits you best.

We serve coffee but remember this ain't Starbucks. It only comes in black. What you do with it after that is you're own problem.

If you play nice the waitresses (If I ever get any) might spice it for you.

If you have a new story you're proud of post a link. Post a link even if you're not proud of it. It'll give everyone something to talk about.

No fighting and no trolling. I'd hate to have the AH Mod toss your ass out of here. Flirting will be tolerated to a point and then you can rent a room out back if you need to carry thing farther.

Thank you and welcome aboard.

Before we go to a full page past the end on the old thread, I thought I'd start a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back