Congratulations to Survivor 2003 Contest Winners!

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Manu and I would like to thank all the authors who contributed to the 2003 Survivor contest! The points have been tallied, and are happy to announce the winners:

Top Survivor ($200 Cash Prize Winner):
Master_Vassago with 212 points

Runner Up Story ($75 Cash Prize Winner):
Svenskaflicka with 163 points

Second Runner Up Story ($50 Cash Prize Winner):
PenanceS with 150 points

Complete rules & scoring can be found at:
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=141087

There will a Survivor 2004 contest - details to follow soon. Check back here in the Awards & Contests forum for more info. Thanks to all participating authors for a job well done!

Thank you Laurel and I would like to offer congrats to everyone else for a job well done.

Svenskaflicka, better luck this year:D

Thank you from me, also, Laurel. Congrats to the winners, and watch out for me this year.:)

Master_Vassago said:
Thank you Laurel and I would like to offer congrats to everyone else for a job well done.

Svenskaflicka, better luck this year:D

Third time's a charm...:)

Congratulations, MV! Very well done indeed.

'Flicka, I'll be rooting for you, this year. Don't disappoint me. ;)

Thank you all, I couldn't feel my fingers for a while after the 31st. But doing well and typing away now, MUhaha, I want to be the first repeat winner. I think I can top this years score if I work steady all year long.

So the pen has been thrown down Svenskaflicka and everyone else:D , now the question is who will come in second.

All kidding aside, thanks for a great year and I look forward to this year's competition.

MV

Master_Vassago said:
Thank you all, I couldn't feel my fingers for a while after the 31st. But doing well and typing away now, MUhaha, I want to be the first repeat winner. I think I can top this years score if I work steady all year long.

So the pen has been thrown down Svenskaflicka and everyone else:D , now the question is who will come in second.

All kidding aside, thanks for a great year and I look forward to this year's competition.

MV

Who will come in second? Probably you, if you can beat out Flicka again.:)

Last edited:
:) Congratulations to all from the first place winner to everyone who posted a story and gave it a try. The breadth and caliber and many facets of the themes were awesome. I know that the quality and certainly the quantity :D of the stories and poetry had a lot to do with the contest writers so Thank you one and all.

Special thanks to Master "V" who many a night made my dreams much hotter for reading his latest story prior to bed time.:devil:

Back